PDA

View Full Version : S.T.S why you make such good game?

LwMark
08-24-2012, 12:16 AM
Like comon are you serious? It seems like atleast once a day i log in an play or chat! I cant get enough of killin zombies! Why must you do this to me!?!?!

Jcyee
08-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Because its their job to make awesome stuff ;)

TEOKILLO
08-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Better game=Better money

BestHyun
08-24-2012, 01:16 AM
It is a good game :)

Hadesofshadow
08-24-2012, 01:18 AM
Better game=Better money

minecraft for ipod disagrees

Skeletonlord
08-24-2012, 01:40 AM
STS put a lot of passion into making games for desktop and mobile. They work hard on everything and there are always updates, they don't just leave it at the main game. New content, new level cap, new achievement system you name it.

LwMark
08-24-2012, 01:55 AM
I started thread cause the top 2 started with sts an askin y this an y that lol

Ok this is my first mmo ive actually had time to play in my life an im 22 now, i played graalonline like 10 years ago but had to stop cause life, but once i got a smart phone i searchd for mmos an im glad i found this, funny thing i dont think of it as a game anymore its more of place to come chat an hang , well for me, like before i use to wana get lots of gold an items blah blah, but honestly i can care less now, i literally have 300k an sum change, i have a blue drag set i worked a year an half for i guess but i wont sell that i guess, i guess i just enjoy the people an the convos we have , whether its askin y sts u do this or that or juat anythin bout anythin good or bad , glad im here,

Now only if i felt the same about my gf :p

Dont even get me started lol

Dont get me wrong i still like to have some Fly stuff as well

Rot
08-25-2012, 07:29 AM
New players take PL as a game for kids though. 2 of my friends quit PL although I promised them that its a really good game. They think Maplestory is better. *facepalm*

cookiez
08-25-2012, 11:30 AM

Ok this is my first mmo ive actually had time to play in my life an im 22 now, i played graalonline like 10 years ago but had to stop cause life, but once i got a smart phone i searchd for mmos an im glad i found this, funny thing i dont think of it as a game anymore its more of place to come chat an hang , well for me, like before i use to wana get lots of gold an items blah blah, but honestly i can care less now, i literally have 300k an sum change, i have a blue drag set i worked a year an half for i guess but i wont sell that i guess, i guess i just enjoy the people an the convos we have , whether its askin y sts u do this or that or juat anythin bout anythin good or bad , glad im here,

I freaking loved graal!!! Best game ever! I was such a boss but had o get rid kg itouch and get a Droid:(

LwMark
08-25-2012, 12:55 PM

I freaking loved graal!!! Best game ever! I was such a boss but had o get rid kg itouch and get a Droid:(

I wish they would make it dor droid, i can play it on my desktop, mayne we should jump on one day :)

Roberto077
08-25-2012, 01:06 PM
I played graal for a while. That game made I look for more mmos for mobile devices and you'll never guess which one found

Energizeric
08-25-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm a bit older than most here, I started playing RPGs in the 1980s on a Commodore 64 and the games I was addicted to was the Ultima series which is basically what defined RPGs. If you look up Ultima 1-4 on YouTube you can see what these games looked like, but basically this was before internet and it has the basic same structure that still lives on in Pocket Legends. Then I took a few years off from RPGs in high school and college because I didn't have the time, but then after college I played a couple of the Final Fantasy series on Nintendo, and then for the past 10 years nothing. I was aware of these "new" online RPGs like world of warcraft for the past few years, but never had the time. Then a few months ago I had some extra time and decided to look in the app store to see what was there. I read a few reviews online, and decided on Pocket Legends. :)

What's funny is that for the first couple of months I played exactly the way I had played the Ultima games 25 years earlier. I just followed the quests from town to town and from dungeon to dungeon and rarely talked to other players except on rare occasion. Then when I reached around lvl50, suddenly I started to make a few friends and realized that Pocket Legends is so much more than just a RPG, but a place you can actually socialize as well.

xcollectorx
08-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Yep, PL has taken over my life.
Also, gf not too happy about this :black_eyed:

aav5224
08-25-2012, 04:14 PM
U do a good job u made me waste 61$ on plat lol so addicting

bobfredd
08-25-2012, 04:56 PM
The only reason I play pl is cuz it's mobile and if I feel like playing I can just take out my phone and open up pocket legends.

Oakwi
04-24-2013, 09:02 PM
They put a lot of work and effort on making their games.

Ks_Leon
04-24-2013, 11:40 PM
They put a lot of work and effort on making their games.
dat necro....Lol

Wendellism
04-24-2013, 11:46 PM

Prideeee
04-25-2013, 12:07 AM
How can I thank Energizeric's post with my phone?