PDA

View Full Version : Whhhhhhyyyyy!?:(

Thelastblink
08-24-2012, 02:02 AM
Sts I am sincerely grateful for the coin shield and the event but IMO sts got kinda carried away. I acknowledge the fact that you guys raised the base stats of the OP forgotten items, but it hardly makes a difference for the MAJORITY of pvp lvls. It is because nothing has changed dramatically at all:( Mages, still use staffs, birds, still use bows and bears.... Erm the sword wasnt very good (Reason why bears are now dexbears) Could you guys nerf them A LOT? I mean iceberg longswords were the nuking weapon/ high dps weapon in the 30-35 range, but with the bow (range) you can hit MORE than that..... Also, since they are the best they will be high in demand, doesnt that mean other weapons will fall in prices dramatically? I just recently started merching and im screwed if these dont get nerfed:( I think the weapons should stay as something for decoration, not a gamechanger.

HunterSLAYER
08-24-2012, 02:09 AM
*Sigh.
Can u stop complaining for once?
No matter how they nerf it i bet you're gonna go around whining about how o'ped the forgotten weapons are.

Just accept the fact base stats requirements have been increased which already made pvp alot easier.
Unless u r into 56 pvp and must be one of those fat rich glyph users.

Sent from my Xperia S using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Thelastblink
08-24-2012, 02:13 AM
*Sigh.
Can u stop complaining for once?
No matter how they nerf it i bet you're gonna go around whuning about how o'ped the forgotten weapons are.

Just accept the fact base stats requirements have been increased which already made pvp alot easier.
Unless u r into 56 pvp and must be one of those fat rich glyph users.

Im sorry but it hasnt made pvp a lot easier for the majority of levels:( Still use staff/bow. I wouldnt go around saying they are op if they got nerfed a lot:/ Sorry about the rant, tried making it as constructive as possible:)

xcainnblecterx
08-24-2012, 02:51 AM
people already asked for them to change base stats of forgotten weapons and look what happen. Jusy leave it alone before it gets even more screwed.Please just leave it be there basically null if your dual spec. Idk why us who deal with it have to suffer while those who complain get their way

Thelastblink
08-24-2012, 03:14 AM
people already asked for them to change base stats of forgotten weapons and look what happen. Jusy leave it alone before it gets even more screwed.Please just leave it be there basically null if your dual spec. Idk why us who deal with it have to suffer while those who complain get their way

THey said to nerf the damage.. How do you suffer and who is "us"? Oo Also, since they are so strong all the other weapons in the game will drop in prices cos they are now basically useless

xcainnblecterx
08-24-2012, 03:44 AM
There was also threads that low lvl forgotten weps didn't have high base stat requirments and could basically be equipped by any stat. Example a lvl 20 pure dex bear with say 7-10 in int or str could use staffs and/or swords even if the rest was dex. I suffer along with others if you read other threads because unless your basically pure on a stat you cannot use the forgotten weapons. Us is the ones who dont like an update, dont cry, but adapt and over come the situation. So what your weapon prices are going to drop you still have armor. I say they did nurf the damage as my omni wand for lvl66 is twice as good as a lvl71 forgotten staff. Im not going turn your thread into flaming im just tired of seeing so many complaints, since the first day sts started the event people wanted to complain your not the first. Ive said my two sence and ill leave your thread be, but i know there is already a couple other threads on how forgotten pinks are basically useless except for pure. What am i doing? Increasing stats and adapting, ive already posted a couple times this is the only update to make me rage and now im done. I just ask that because your not goin make extreme profits off of weapons cause of some having higher stats that you ask sts to nurf the damage. Might as well say take them out

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 04:44 AM
I thought about your point until i saw the "it will hurt my profit" part.

Remember, snowball launchers still have a longer range than these new bows. So if used right, you can kite them. Heck if need be, get the thing that's kicking your butt to even the playing field. Adapt and overcome, my friends, adapt and overcome.

**just a note that made me giggle, i don't even pvp and i'm the one suggesting that to everyone >.< What has this world come to?! This is madness i tell you! Madness!

Jsaieagle
08-24-2012, 05:08 AM
I thought about your point until i saw the "it will hurt my profit" part.

Remember, snowball launchers still have a longer range than these new bows. So if used right, you can kite them. Heck if need be, get the thing that's kicking your butt to even the playing field. Adapt and overcome, my friends, adapt and overcome.

**just a note that made me giggle, i don't even pvp and i'm the one suggesting that to everyone >.< What has this world come to?! This is madness i tell you! Madness!

↑↑↑Very nice said!↑↑↑

trunzoc
08-24-2012, 11:07 AM
It really just facked anyone that has str as a main attribute.

Should forgotten the forgotten sword and given a forgotten shield, str only, that was 100 armor higher than anything else the same level.

Mothwing
08-24-2012, 11:14 AM
*facepalm* we'll never hear the end of this.

QyL
08-24-2012, 11:21 AM
I have a sulution for ALL of this, Make a guild called<Forgotten Rushers> RUSH ALL THE FORGOTTEN USERS!!!!

Dolanp
08-24-2012, 12:12 PM
everyone always rushes me because i use plat armor ny kdr is 345 wins and 5129 deaths but idc pvp is fun

cookiez
08-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Sts I am sincerely grateful for the coin shield and the event but IMO sts got kinda carried away. I acknowledge the fact that you guys raised the base stats of the OP forgotten items, but it hardly makes a difference for the MAJORITY of pvp lvls. It is because nothing has changed dramatically at all:( Mages, still use staffs, birds, still use bows and bears.... Erm the sword wasnt very good (Reason why bears are now dexbears) Could you guys nerf them A LOT? I mean iceberg longswords were the nuking weapon/ high dps weapon in the 30-35 range, but with the bow (range) you can hit MORE than that..... Also, since they are the best they will be high in demand, doesnt that mean other weapons will fall in prices dramatically? I just recently started merching and im screwed if these dont get nerfed:( I think the weapons should stay as something for decoration, not a gamechanger.

OK bro, Before the bow at 30-36, if you used a iceberg sword, pretty much no hope of beating a voodoo, infact there was no hope unless you got lucky. Now, birds have a fair fight against voodoos, I I'm a voodoo and I faced xiiiiiiiiiiiiiix and I won about 60% of the fights. I think it is an awesome addition!

Suentous PO
08-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Listen to the sage words of Lowly and....

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/stephencobear/A8BFD7EA-A554-4FBD-B017-54DACCFF1097-10349-00001EA1BEB5DA92.jpg

MightyMicah
08-24-2012, 01:37 PM
The weapons should be nerfed. Anyone who says otherwise benefitted from the "hard work" farming the new campaign. Never mind hard work stretched out over a two year time period that amounted to nothing. However, the weapons won't be nurfed, so let's forget it and move on. I spent the last two months pvping on my 35 bird. Now 35 pvp sucks, BUT, 56 turns out to do just fine as any strength class in glyph. Guess where you'll find me and my bird? ;)

HunterSLAYER
08-24-2012, 01:37 PM
The weapons should be nerfed. Anyone who says otherwise benefitted from the "hard work" farming the new campaign. Never mind hard work stretched out over a two year time period that amounted to nothing. However, the weapons won't be nurfed, so let's forget it and move on. I spent the last two months pvping on my 35 bird. Now 35 pvp sucks, BUT, 56 turns out to do just fine as any strength class in glyph. Guess where you'll find me and my bird? ;)

*Sigh.

MightyMicah
08-24-2012, 01:48 PM
*Sigh.

Lol what? Just voicing my opinion as well as showing what I'm doing about it :D

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Nope, ran the level 3 times, generalizing people makes you look ignorant. I'm saying otherwise because people seem to think that this game revolves around them when they are a miniscule percentage of the vast amount of people who play this game.

MightyMicah
08-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Nope, ran the level 3 times, generalizing people makes you look ignorant. I'm saying otherwise because people seem to think that this game revolves around them when they are a miniscule percentage of the vast amount of people who play this game.

Lowly, Spacetime should not do anything to cause people who have spent large amounts of platinum and time grief. It's not right. How would you like it if all of your money was taken from you? Well that's just about what happened to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm chill with it. It's only a game after all. I'm moving on, but that doesn't make what spacetime did any more right. There are ways to help the community without causing parts of that same community to suffer.

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 02:10 PM
If we were talking about platinum then sure, but we're talking about gold. Is that what all this about? People all bent out of shape over losing monopoly money? There is an infinite amount of gold in the game, you can get more.

MightyMicah
08-24-2012, 02:13 PM
If we were talking about platinum then sure, but we're talking about gold. Is that what all this about? People all bent out of shape over losing monopoly money? There is an infinite amount of gold in the game, you can get more.

Lowly -__- how do we get gold? By spending time. I understand that you think this is ridiculous, but if you're going to call me ignorant, at least try and use some logic.

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Oh i'm using logic, my logic is telling me people are taking this game way too seriously. Heck i'll make my own game loss reference. Just last night i was playing minecraft with Siejo. I tried to take on a Ghast armed in full diamond armor and a diamond sword with 2 diamond pickaxes in my hotbar. The Ghast pushed me off a high ledge and i died, i wasn't able to get my stuff back. Sure it sucked, i put a lot of time into getting that gear, but i'm not going to whine over it. S*** happens, as a wise man on a search for a twinkie once said, nut up or shut up.

Griffinfan
08-24-2012, 02:19 PM

Whhyyyyyy are you whining about this, theres like 20 threads going about this -_-

MightyMicah
08-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Oh i'm using logic, my logic is telling me people are taking this game way too seriously. Heck i'll make my own game loss reference. Just last night i was playing minecraft with Siejo. I tried to take on a Ghast armed in full diamond armor and a diamond sword with 2 diamond pickaxes in my hotbar. The Ghast pushed me off a high ledge and i died, i wasn't able to get my stuff back. Sure it sucked, i put a lot of time into getting that gear, but i'm not going to whine over it. S*** happens, as a wise man on a search for a twinkie once said, nut up or shut up.

I think you missed the part where I said "I'm chill with it." Oh and I agree with you, people take the game way too seriously. That changes absolutely nothing.

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 02:33 PM
No, didn't miss it. The fact that you're debating this tells me you do care. What changes nothing?

Griffinfan
08-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Guys, cant you hash this out somewhere else?

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 02:41 PM
Just a friendly discussion :p

Kraze
08-24-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm just saying a 56 staff has a higher stat req than a 70....pve players are up a creek and pvp players are still not happy...

MightyMicah
08-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Just a friendly discussion :p

;)
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/E5BC096D-4F9F-46F1-AB5B-6BD89F0491E7-5814-000007583DDEF28E.jpg

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 05:12 PM
;)
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/E5BC096D-4F9F-46F1-AB5B-6BD89F0491E7-5814-000007583DDEF28E.jpg
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l527/Lowlyspy/lastMeme-1.jpg

KingFu
08-24-2012, 05:22 PM

Your suggestion must be backed up by lots of hands on experience with the issue then. /Shelby

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 05:23 PM
No, just obvious things that can be done with a little effort.

KingFu
08-24-2012, 05:29 PM
No, just obvious things that can be done with a little effort.

All I'm saying is, you can't really suggest stuff when you haven't experienced what others are complaining about. You don't have the full idea of what the issue is, and why it's making people upset.

LookBehindMe
08-24-2012, 05:41 PM
For the love of all that's sane can we please stop making threads about these weapons!!!!!!!

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Oh dear, i am ever so sorry. Please good sir, a lord of the ring such as yourself humbles me so, i beseech you, lend aid to these poor folk for my aid is simply dung beneath your great prowess. I grovel at your boot proud warrior.

KingFu
08-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Oh dear, i am ever so sorry. Please good sir, a lord of the ring such as yourself humbles me so, i beseech you, lend aid to these poor folk for my aid is simply dung beneath your great prowess. I grovel at your boot proud warrior.

Trollmoarplox

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 06:02 PM
No seriously, since i must be simply clueless as to what us going on, please enlighten everyone as to what you suppose they should do. I did a little deductive reasoning with the information given in the 20 or so other threads and gave what i thought was the best theoretical strategy to be tested on the battlefield so i'm interested as to what you think people should try.

KingFu
08-24-2012, 06:06 PM
No seriously, since i must be simply clueless as to what us going on, please enlighten everyone as to what you suppose they should do. I did a little deductive reasoning with the information given in the 20 or so other threads and gave what i thought was the best theoretical strategy to be tested on the battlefield so i'm interested as to what you think people should try.

I wasn't saying you were clueless, I was saying the lack of experience with the items in PvP will limit your suggestions. I've already made suggestions in other posts after PvPing quite a lot with and against the items. You can't deny there's nothing like hands on experience when it comes to certain things.

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 06:18 PM
True, you can't deny that my suggestion is a viable option though, a bit of effort and i would bet it can be done.