PDA

View Full Version : <Eclipse> Recruiting active, fun, friendly and mature endgame players.

Taaralatie
08-24-2012, 07:18 AM
<Eclipse> is Recruiting

In Eclipse we know we are in the best guild but for people looking to join a guild here is a video to introduce ourselves to you and show off some of the fun things we do together. (Don't forget to adjust your sound).

http://youtu.be/3lCWc-9myXI

We are seeking active, mature end gamers (75/76) who wish to join a family of fun and friendly players. All our members are respectful and trustworthy people and we expect new recruits to be the same. Our runs are legendary and our emphasis always is to have fun and enjoy.

If you are level 75 or 76 and are interested in joining our family please post on here a little about yourself including:

your IGN and level of your character
how active you are
why you would like to join us
sponsors name if you have one (preferable)

We will check this thread regularly and hopeful candidates will be interviewed and invited to take part in runs with officers.
You might also like to add our head recruiters: IGN Xskillzu/Whysoseriouzz/Ylslifesogood IGN Odin/Gaihawk IGN Jcyee/Yeejc IGN Fuzzyslips IGN Lilphell IGN Rocshana or our GM :IGNs Pakax/Pakaxx/Pakaxxx

Taaralatie
08-24-2012, 07:18 AM
A few more fun things we have shared

Serious and not so serious pvp

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/taara01/nakedpvp.jpg

Shared Vyxnaar runs

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/taara01/vyxnaar.png

Support for Zero Death Toons

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/taara01/zeros.png

Fun times in the guild lava spa

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/taara01/lavavspawaiting.png

Rot
08-24-2012, 09:49 AM
One question : Must I be 70 or 71 to join or is the guild open to players at any level?

Taaralatie
08-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Thanks for getting in touch. We are an endgame guild so you would have to be level 70 to join us.

Shinnybird
08-24-2012, 06:22 PM
I would like to join!!
Ign:covvboy
Why want to join!!?? Because i need a fun n mature guild to find more friends in pl!
Lvl 71 bird

cutted
08-24-2012, 09:12 PM
l70 int/dex bear 40k plus xp/
ign;taked
why want to join? becuz i wanna make more friends to chill with in pl
age; 15

cutted
08-24-2012, 09:14 PM
plz rely ASAP

Reddwing
08-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Woohoo <3 Eclipse FOREVA

Taaralatie
08-25-2012, 06:18 AM
I would like to join!!
Ign:covvboy
Why want to join!!?? Because i need a fun n mature guild to find more friends in pl!
Lvl 71 bird

Great to meet you in game. Will be in contact again soon.

Taaralatie
08-25-2012, 06:38 AM
l70 int/dex bear 40k plus xp/
ign;taked
why want to join? becuz i wanna make more friends to chill with in pl
age; 15

Thanks for getting in touch with us. One of our recruiters/officers will chat to you in game shortly.

Allehelgens
08-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Ign: Allehelgens
Level: 70
Why do i want to join eclipse? I want a really friendly and honest guild, i want to know people that i know i can trust them :)

zKc
08-25-2012, 10:56 PM
Sinisterseven 71 bird
Sinisterthree 71 mage

Daily player, usually in morning.

Why do I want to join? It's simple, Eclipse is the most elite guild in game and I want to be a part of that. I've been in a large, very successful guild, but the sense of community wasn't there. Everything I've read leads me to believe that this guild has a very strong sense of community. I think my easy going personality would be a great fit for guild. I'm not sure if age still matters, but I'm 29.

No sponsor.

Pakax
08-26-2012, 03:25 AM
plz rely ASAP

Cutted, take a deep breath, everything is going ot be fine, relax. Read the first post, and add the names to talk to us in game. The process may take some time anyway so no stress :-)

Hawkbby
08-26-2012, 03:36 AM
Hm, you said you're guild is fun right in the video? And you guys farm as a guild? +2 From me. My only question is, how many people you have average on PL daily. Anyway,
IGN: Sweepkick
I'm active sun up to sun down haha, weekdays always after 3pm central.
I want to join, because I want a good guild that is active, also, I do pvp, but seriously not "naked pvp" haha.
Oops, Level 70 bird going to 71.

dudetus
08-26-2012, 06:05 AM
This is for ALL applicants:

Eclipse is looking for mature and active members. We are looking for mature and easygoing members to our family. We aren't looking for kiddos trying to scam, flame, spam or advertise or generating unnecessary drama in other ways. We are looking for long-term members with dedication to the guild.

I will pm to all of u applicants remaining without PM later today as I get from work. Until then :).

~Ninja

Hawkbby
08-26-2012, 07:04 AM
Not to be offensive but, does that mean you will PM us ig? Or on forums? Also did we have to put our age?

dudetus
08-26-2012, 07:17 AM
Not to be offensive but, does that mean you will PM us ig? Or on forums? Also did we have to put our age?

Nothing offensive haha :D.

I will pm u on forums and then we can get the actual applicant process rolling :).

Age is not a necessary requirement to put in this thread since maturity doesn't come hand to hand with age. But u can put it, it doesn't certainly do any harm :D.

Edit: and to answer ur first question we have usually at least 5 members online 24/7. Some times there can be around 20 peeps online during weekends but since we are a quality guild, our numbers aren't that massive. But our every single member is fun and easygoing so u won't be bored :D

Hawkbby
08-26-2012, 07:27 AM
Nothing offensive haha :D.

I will pm u on forums and then we can get the actual applicant process rolling :).

Age is not a necessary requirement to put in this thread since maturity doesn't come hand to hand with age. But u can put it, it doesn't certainly do any harm :D.

Edit: and to answer ur first question we have usually at least 5 members online 24/7. Some times there can be around 20 peeps online during weekends but since we are a quality guild, our numbers aren't that massive. But our every single member is fun and easygoing so u won't be bored :D
Wow, 5 at least, and can be around 20. My type of guild. Also I get the Quality>Quantity, and what do you mean by the "actual applicant process" lol questionare? Test? Lol!

dudetus
08-26-2012, 08:06 AM
Wow, 5 at least, and can be around 20. My type of guild. Also I get the Quality>Quantity, and what do you mean by the "actual applicant process" lol questionare? Test? Lol!

You'll see ;)

Pakax
08-26-2012, 11:57 AM
To ALL officers and recruiters, please make sure to include naked PVE and PVP in the hiring process of Hawkbby!!!!!!! :-))

Ps: make it long and painful and take a lot of pics!

Hm, you said you're guild is fun right in the video? And you guys farm as a guild? +2 From me. My only question is, how many people you have average on PL daily. Anyway,
IGN: Sweepkick
I'm active sun up to sun down haha, weekdays always after 3pm central.
I want to join, because I want a good guild that is active, also, I do pvp, but seriously not "naked pvp" haha.
Oops, Level 70 bird going to 71.

Jcyee
08-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Ohh hawkbby, i think i know you O.o lol.
@pakax ill b sure to include this if im with him ;)

Hawkbby
08-26-2012, 05:04 PM
Ohh hawkbby, i think i know you O.o lol.
@pakax ill b sure to include this if im with him ;)

Jcyee we had too many pvp matches, that you used PJs and a slash lmao.

Shinnybird
08-27-2012, 03:58 AM
So can i Join ,,,, really wanting to join as what cutted said REPLY ASAP. TY FOR UR COOPERTION!

Jcyee
08-27-2012, 09:41 PM
So can i Join ,,,, really wanting to join as what cutted said REPLY ASAP. TY FOR UR COOPERTION!

Has anyone spoken with u yet shinny? If not, try to b patient with us and go ahead and add yeejc ig. We dont work 24/7 so dont get to worried. We will get around to u eventually :)

Phindalus
08-28-2012, 03:09 AM
Hello my name is pat.

I am a long time mmorpg player (diabloII).
Am respectful as i just want to have fun.
I want to join Eclipse because it is full of highly competent players
My IGN is Phindalus. lvl 70 bear
I play everyday between 4-8 hours
my sponsor is cheekyrose
thank you for considering me.

Shinnybird
08-28-2012, 03:49 AM
Has anyone spoken with u yet shinny? If not, try to b patient with us and go ahead and add yeejc ig. We dont work 24/7 so dont get to worried. We will get around to u eventually :)Yes i did i talk to taara and say that i need to wait but i will wait but plz do it asap ty,, really wanna join!ill be on in thursday soon

Taaralatie
08-28-2012, 07:28 AM
Sinisterseven 71 bird
Sinisterthree 71 mage

Daily player, usually in morning.

Why do I want to join? It's simple, Eclipse is the most elite guild in game and I want to be a part of that. I've been in a large, very successful guild, but the sense of community wasn't there. Everything I've read leads me to believe that this guild has a very strong sense of community. I think my easy going personality would be a great fit for guild. I'm not sure if age still matters, but I'm 29.

No sponsor.

Great to meet you in game. I will catch you again later when we are both online.

xxkilsxx
08-28-2012, 07:22 PM
IGN magequeenii,and level 70
how active you are: i try to play everyday but i got school now so ill try my best
why you would like to join us why i want to join your guild cuz it seams very cool and fun all so i want to meet all new people in the guild

thank you u sooo much for readong this see you see im out

zKc
08-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Magequeenii, I think you were standing in game next to Taara and I. Sorry we ignored you, I didn't realize you had applied. Next time pm me if you see me to grab my attention.

Shinnybird
08-29-2012, 03:48 AM
Taar are u gonna be on in these thurday or friday?imma meet u in game

xxkilsxx
08-29-2012, 05:48 AM
O btw I'm 15 and I got school will not be home till 3:00 thank you hope I join when I get home

I'm out later

Pakax
08-29-2012, 12:14 PM
We will check this thread regularly but you might also like to add our head recruiters: IGN Ninja IGN Odin/Gaihawk IGN Jcyee/Yeejc IGN Fuzzyslips IGN Lilphell IGN Rocshana or Lady Taara IGNs Taaralatie/Taarkwin/Taarasauce or myself :IGNs Pakax/Pakaxx/Pakaxxx/zerokarma !

See you in game! and in the mean time, may the pinks be with you!

Pak

Griffinfan
08-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Alright heres my app woot!

IGN: Fleebefe (level 70 almost 71)
Activity: Mainly afternoon/nighttime, and on daily
Referrals: Already talked over joining with Jcyee and he told me to put a app in here, so I guess hes kinda a referral lol

Reason for wanting to join: I have always respected your guild, whether in game or on forums, and I finally have caught up to the new level cap quick enough to reach the level Req to join, so why not? I always have wanted to join up anyway :)

Can't wait to hear back from ya'll :)

Jcyee
08-29-2012, 02:08 PM
hey griffin,

yea i talked to you in game :) however i havent gotten the chance to speak with any of our recruiters yet. in the mean time, like pakax said, it wouldnt hurt to add any of our recruiters and talk with them.

DexGOD
08-29-2012, 04:13 PM

Referrals: Already talked over joining with Jcyee and he told me to put a app in here, so I guess hes kinda a referral lol

Reason for wanting to join: I have always respected your guild, whether in game or on forums, and I finally have caught up to the new level cap quick enough to reach the level Req to join, so why not? I always have wanted to join up anyway :)

Spoke to you. :)

Any more applicants? Feel free to send me a message here/in-game and I'll handle your application. Unlike the others, I don't bite. ;)

Taaralatie
08-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Hello my name is pat.

I am a long time mmorpg player (diabloII).
Am respectful as i just want to have fun.
I want to join Eclipse because it is full of highly competent players
My IGN is Phindalus. lvl 70 bear
I play everyday between 4-8 hours
my sponsor is cheekyrose
thank you for considering me.

hi Pat. It was good chatting to you in game today. Will catch you again for some test runs next time we are both online. Taara.

PrinceKoresh
08-29-2012, 05:36 PM
Hi, my name is mike. I want to join Eclipse
My characther is a bird lvl 66.
Name xznxtreme, but if i have platinum i will change my name to PrinceKoresh. Lol
I choose Eclipse bcause i have many friends in this guild. My old name account is PrinceMichael (Ndeso Master).
Pakax, odin, thejokerlol is my friends. Lol
Thx. Gb

Jcyee
08-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Hi, my name is mike. I want to join Eclipse
My characther is a bird lvl 66.
Name xznxtreme, but if i have platinum i will change my name to PrinceKoresh. Lol
I choose Eclipse bcause i have many friends in this guild. My old name account is PrinceMichael (Ndeso Master).
Pakax, odin, thejokerlol is my friends. Lol
Thx. Gb

Hey mike,

Its great that u already know some of us! However, i would recommend getting up to lvl 70 before applying. On the other hand, if u know pakax well enough, he will have the final say on this issue.

Thanks,

Jcyee

zKc
08-29-2012, 08:22 PM
Jcyee, Mike joined today. :D

Mike, welcome aboard!

Jcyee
08-29-2012, 11:23 PM
well i guess pak had the final say i assume lol
welcome mike!

cjcool
08-30-2012, 06:31 AM
Hi my names Caroline i want to join eclipse my character is a lvl 70 Mage named Franseska I want to join eclipse because I heard that people from eclipse are friendly and fun thx for reading

Pakax
08-30-2012, 07:27 AM
well i guess pak had the final say i assume lol
welcome mike!

I am only the GM, I don't make decisions in isolation, it's all about consultations and in this example, I was actually not part of the decision but It seems that Mike was already 70 by teh time he got invited :-)

Pakax
08-30-2012, 07:28 AM
Hi Franseska, I talked to your RL brother in game who is already int eh guild. :-)
I have posted on the officer forum already but you should talk to our recruiters/officers in game. I couldnt speak with you earlier as I couldnt stay long. Add us (check my post above for names) and let's chat. We will try and get back to you on this.
Take care.
Pak

Hi my names Caroline i want to join eclipse my character is a lvl 70 Mage named Franseska I want to join eclipse because I heard that people from eclipse are friendly and fun thx for reading

Pakax
08-30-2012, 07:35 AM
ouch... Jcyee as a referal... Good luck... ;-)

Jcyee
08-30-2012, 11:15 PM
ooh who is your brother caroline?

gee thx pak -.-
btw triple post... xD

cjcool
08-31-2012, 04:53 AM
Mike...btw can shinny bird join eclipse his character name is covvboy lvl 71 he posted here already

Shinnybird
08-31-2012, 04:55 AM
Yes can i ?? Taara said to me that i need to w8,,

Shinnybird
08-31-2012, 04:56 AM
So when can i meet u guys??

cjcool
08-31-2012, 05:23 AM
Btw Changed name into zaskia used to be Franseska

zKc
08-31-2012, 05:46 AM
Nice to meet you in game Shinnybird - I am not a recruiter, but IMO it's just good exposure to do runs with us. Hopefully we'll meet up again in game - take care!

Zo

Taaralatie
08-31-2012, 05:51 AM
Just a quick note to let you guys know we haven't forgotten about you but our recruitment process is both slow and thorough. I am sure you will agree to have a successful guild we need to be very careful about who we invite. It does take time.

Hawkbby
08-31-2012, 05:54 AM
Just a quick note to let you guys know we haven't forgotten about you but our recruitment process is both slow and thorough. I am sure you will agree to have a successful guild we need to be very careful about who we invite. It does take time.

Mmk, well I'll be on PL at 3pm central.

Shinnybird
08-31-2012, 06:42 AM
Ok ty taara , hope meeting u soon

Shinnybird
08-31-2012, 08:53 AM
Btw, changing my name to zaskio plz contact me in that name ty

Hawkbby
08-31-2012, 04:26 PM
Can any officers/recruiters/members or Pakaxx meet me in game?

Taaralatie
08-31-2012, 05:33 PM
Can any officers/recruiters/members or Pakaxx meet me in game?

I was in game for last couple of hours. Didn't see you. I will pm you.

Shinnybird
08-31-2012, 06:11 PM
Pak are u on now?

Jcyee
08-31-2012, 09:00 PM
ok guys. no need to get so giddy and anxious. all we ask u to do is to be patient. like taara said, our recruitment process is a long one, but at the same time very thorough as we strive for a successful guild.

I can imagine many of our potential recruits anxious to know if they can join, but all of us are doing our best to assess your application as fast, yet thoroughly, as possible

Rot
09-01-2012, 02:12 AM
I would like to join on my main.
Name - Fallenzeus.
Level - 68 currently, grinding to 70, possibly 71.
How active I am? I play daily for around half an hour for weekdays, 5-7 hours for weekends.

Taaralatie
09-01-2012, 03:57 AM
I would like to join on my main.
Name - Fallenzeus.
Level - 68 currently, grinding to 70, possibly 71.
How active I am? I play daily for around half an hour for weekdays, 5-7 hours for weekends.

Add me and come chat in game when you make 70 please.

Taaralatie
09-01-2012, 03:59 AM
Shinnybird and Hawkbby please add Taarkwin and come and talk to me in game later today. I am away from home atm but I will check into the game periodically.

Rot
09-01-2012, 05:25 AM
Add me and come chat in game when you make 70 please.

I'm l69 now, and, which character are you on?

Shinnybird
09-01-2012, 06:36 AM
Shinnybird and Hawkbby please add Taarkwin and come and talk to me in game later today. I am away from home atm but I will check into the game periodically.
Oh ok ill meet you today on what time? Btw changed my name , told u already now its zaskio ty

Taaralatie
09-01-2012, 06:53 AM
Guys, as I have said, I am away. I will get into the game at some point. No rush. No urgency. Just if and when we happen to be on at the same time, I will talk to you.

Chivalrous
09-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Hi i would like to join with my lvl 70 bird

I have heard that eclipse is an elite guild and has nice players, so i would like to be part of the family i am on now if anybody would like to talk, get back to me when ever you have time.

Im 19

Thanks for reading

~xlimitedx~

Taaralatie
09-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Hi i would like to join with my lvl 70 bird

I have heard that eclipse is an elite guild and has nice players, so i would like to be part of the family i am on now if anybody would like to talk, get back to me when ever you have time.

Im 19

Thanks for reading

~xlimitedx~

Hey, thanks for getting in touch. I have sent you a pm. Taara.

Taaralatie
09-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Hi , im am wanting to join eclipse ,Because many ppl said that eclipse is a fun and good guild, so that i wanted to join eclipse.
Ign , extremewind
Lvl 71
Ty

Hi Extreme. Thanks for contacting us. I have sent you a pm. Taara.

zKc
09-02-2012, 12:26 PM
There have been a lot of applicants lately and that's really exciting! It has been emphasized before, but we are seeking mature end game players. Part of the recruitment process is doing in game runs with Officers, Recruiters and Members. I will be doing Humania runs on my bear, Sinistersauce, as I make my way to 71. If interested in doing runs, please add me in game and then also send me a PM here on forums to let me know you sent me a friend request. Due to the large number of random friend requests I receive in PL, I usually ignore all "random" ones and instead focus on adding quality players that I desire to do future runs with.

Good luck to each of you, look forward to meeting you in game!
Zo

Alkubaisi
09-02-2012, 03:04 PM
I wana join with my bear
Name alkubaisi
I told heuabad he told me u should to wait for the master -.-

I wana join too with my bird but im lvl65 and im guild M master :( LoL

Jcyee
09-02-2012, 03:12 PM
I wana join with my bear
Name alkubaisi
I told heuabad he told me u should to wait for the master -.-

I wana join too with my bird but im lvl65 and im guild M master :( LoL

heu told u to wait for the master? O.o lol

anyway hi alkubaisi,

i would suggest that you level up to 70 first before applying and then we would consider because Eclipse is an endgame guild looking for skilled and mature endgame players. However you are welcome to add jcyee or yeejc in game. actually ill be on jcyeetwinkx more this weekend so feel free to add any of the names i mentioned or any other recruiter or officer :)

Thanks,

JC

Pinklegend
09-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Hi Guys :-)
I'm Very Eager To join your guild be cause i heard that they are many nice people in << Eclipse >> And I like to meet nice people xD .
I love the fun That you guys have as a family and i would like to join you if i am good enough as you are .
My <IGN> is => Pinklegend
L70 Dex Bird
And For additation => Im a 17 years Old Boy :) TY for reading and i hope You Guys Accept me ;)

Fuzzyslips
09-03-2012, 02:22 AM
Hi Guys :-)
I'm Very Eager To join your guild be cause i heard that they are many nice people in << Eclipse >> And I like to meet nice people xD .
I love the fun That you guys have as a family and i would like to join you if i am good enough as you are .
My <IGN> is => Pinklegend
L70 Dex Bird
And For additation => Im a 17 years Old Boy :) TY for reading and i hope You Guys Accept me ;)

Hi there pink! I sent you a pm, looking forward to meeting you.

Fuzz

Ghostes
09-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Hello. I'm interested in this guild. And I'm 70 dex bird and I play almost everyday. Why I like join your guild it's because I'm sick be inveted low level guild not active people and untrustbel people that is one reason secound is I like join top 5 guild so this guild is last be never the worst.

Swords
09-03-2012, 08:16 PM
ign: Armordevil
Level: 70 ( 7k more xp till 71 >_<)

I like to join because i like to have fun and help support people and to be in active guild to talk with another

im on AT LEAST 1 hour a day

Taaralatie
09-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Hello. I'm interested in this guild. And I'm 70 dex bird and I play almost everyday. Why I like join your guild it's because I'm sick be inveted low level guild not active people and untrustbel people that is one reason secound is I like join top 5 guild so this guild is last be never the worst.

Thanks for your post. I have sent you a pm. Taara.

Taaralatie
09-04-2012, 07:12 AM

I like to join because i like to have fun and help support people and to be in active guild to talk with another

Thanks for your post. I have sent you a pm. Taara.

Jcyee
09-04-2012, 09:00 PM

youre name sounds familiar... >.>

Pakax
09-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Hi guys,

I thought I would clarify a couple of things for potential recruits. It has been said in the past but it never hurts to reiterate.

If you apply on the forum, we will not forget about you, particularly if you add us in game (as detailed below) and we talk to you directly. However, our recruitment process is long. Long means days, not minutes or hours as some of you would probably like to think. So be patient.

The reason our recruitment process is long is that it is thorough. We like to take our time to get new family members in.

During that time, we do many things, amongst which:

- check forum,
- interview you (usually more than one interview by both recruiters and officers),
- check with entire guild that there is no issue with your application,
- have some runs in different maps with you, etc.

Why do we do all this? It’s simple: we like our people, we trust our people and we want to make sure that you will fit in. If you do not fit in, it will be a waste of time for you and for us. We remain a small guild and we like it that way, because if we were to grow too big, we’d lose that family feel. I am sure you will agree to have a successful guild we need to be very careful about who you invite and this does take time.

Our motto is and has always been: Quality Vs. Quantity. It has served us well in the past and will continue to be relevant to who we are, as a guild and as players in the future as well.

We will check this thread regularly but please add our head recruiters: IGN Ninja IGN Odin/Gaihawk IGN Jcyee/Yeejc IGN Fuzzyslips IGN Lilphell IGN Rocshana or IGNs Taaralatie/Taarkwin/Taarasauce or myself :IGNs Pakax/Pakaxx/Pakaxxx/Zerokarma. We are always happy to have a chat with mature likeminded players.

Until we talk to you, have fun, be good and may the pinks be with you!

Pak

Hawkbby
09-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Sorry was away, couldn't get to talk to you guys, sorry.

Mr.Hoodie
09-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Hi I would like to apply for the Eclipse guild....My PL name is GavinoFree ,I'm pretty active I farm everyday I love helping people out I sell items every like 1-2 days and I wanna join your guild because your a friendly guild with parties, you help each other out when needed,and your a guild who everybody knows everybody plus, your a mature guild which would be nice to be in because I'm 17...Oh and I'm a lvl 70 Bear :D

Fuzzyslips
09-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Hi I would like to apply for the Eclipse guild....My PL name is GavinoFree ,I'm pretty active I farm everyday I love helping people out I sell items every like 1-2 days and I wanna join your guild because your a friendly guild with parties, you help each other out when needed,and your a mature guild which would be nice to be in because I'm 17...Oh and I'm a lvl 70 bear ( Changed my name to GavinoFree) :D

Hi there Gavin. I spoke with you in game for a bit, very nice to meet you. Looking forward to chatting more with you.

Fuzz

Mcpastry
09-13-2012, 02:20 AM
Hey just thought Id send in an app for Eclipse :)
IGN: Mcpastry
About me: Im an actve, mature and fun dude from Australia and am regularly on for about 2-5 hours a day. I can always have a laugh and am generally easygoing. At the moment my only level 71 is a Bear, however, Im interested in possibly leveling another class.
Why I want to join: Lately I have been searching around for a mature and active guild, with quality players. Eclipse looks like the guild Im looking for and the Quality over Quantity motto is definitely a selling point for me ;)
Lvl 71 Bear
Extra: My only concern is that there may not be people on when Im on since Im from Australia (GMT+10). If you could get back to me on this that would be great :)

submit
09-14-2012, 06:17 PM
Hey
I talked to pakax in game and said to put an app in so here I am
I have heard u are a great guild and sort of like a family I would like to join
Im 19
Lvl 70 bird

Pakax
09-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Hi Sub, please add the officers/recruiters listed above and talk to us in game. Sorry I couldnt talk more last time. We'l catch-up soon!

Taaralatie
09-19-2012, 01:37 AM
Hi Submit
It appears we are unable to send you a private message so on behalf of the guild I would like to thank you for applying but unfortunately we are not able to offer you a place. We wish you success finding another guild. Regards, Taara.

Entertaining
09-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Sir - 71 bird
Age - 16 (17 in less than a month)
I play everyday
I would like to join because of the epic runs and great community :)
Sponsor - Sick
Additional Information - I actually tried joining awhile ago, and actually talked to a couple officers and the gm, but for some reason I lost contact with all of them.

Taaralatie
09-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Sir - 71 bird
Age - 16 (17 in less than a month)
I play everyday
I would like to join because of the epic runs and great community :)
Sponsor - Sick
Additional Information - I actually tried joining awhile ago, and actually talked to a couple officers and the gm, but for some reason I lost contact with all of them.

I am sending you a pm. Taara.

kaiserbear
09-21-2012, 01:00 PM
Hello!
I want join eclipse
kaiserbear-lv71
playing all days
I want join because i heard it is a nice guild and much good friends in it.

Thanks

thecrankybearsam
09-24-2012, 01:20 AM
IGN: Masterbearert Level: 70
I am too active
and i would like to join because you guys are mature and look rlly fun!

Kaiserwarrior
09-24-2012, 01:10 PM
IGN:Kaiserbird
Level:71
I play:everyday
Why i want to join:I want to join Eclipse because i thinks its a funny and active Guild

Jcyee
09-24-2012, 09:27 PM
kaiserwarrior and kaiserbear? O.o do you two know each other?

Pakax
09-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Kaiser n2 we will speak in game shortly!

thecrankybearsam
09-25-2012, 07:26 PM
can i join o.O

Taaralatie
09-26-2012, 01:58 AM
IGN: Masterbearert Level: 70
I am too active
and i would like to join because you guys are mature and look rlly fun!

I see you have joined your friend's guild and are currently promoting it. Good luck to you both. Taara.

Victoira
09-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Hi:)
I love to join your Guild I'm an active, mature end gamer, who wish to join a family of fun and friendly players.
My IGN:Victoira.
And I'm 18 years old.
why I want to join? Because I like join a respectful and trustworthy people guild, I have played Pocket legends for one year and I learn a lot now days I play a lot pvp with some friends and still can't find respectful guild or untrustble people... I lost my gear by near friend then I quit for some mouth, but now I farm realy well and did my best get my stuff back agien. I have good ability on Pvp not master:=). I like find some more friend and I find out I lost my old forume account so I remade this one.

Victoria V.

Taaralatie
09-27-2012, 07:46 AM
Hi:)
I love to join your Guild I'm an active, mature end gamer, who wish to join a family of fun and friendly players.
My IGN:Victoira.
And I'm 18 years old.
why I want to join? Because I like join a respectful and trustworthy people guild, I have played Pocket legends for one year and I learn a lot now days I play a lot pvp with some friends and still can't find respectful guild or untrustble people... I lost my gear by near friend then I quit for some mouth, but now I farm realy well and did my best get my stuff back agien. I have good ability on Pvp not master:=). I like find some more friend and I find out I lost my old forume account so I remade this one.

Victoria V.

Hi Victoria, add myself or Pakax or Ninja and come chat to us in game. :welcoming:

Ihavenokills
09-27-2012, 04:26 PM
IGN: XLU
How active are you? online fairly frequently
Why you would like to join us? Seems like a good guild to me. Would love to take a shot at joining the best.

Pakax
09-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Hi xlu, add the guys mentioned in the first post and talk to us in game.
Ty
Pak

zKc
09-28-2012, 08:27 PM
Victoira: I am sending you an in game friend request from Sinisterseven and Sinisterthree. Hopefully we will get a chance to do some farming together.

Zo

RelativeChaos
09-29-2012, 07:44 PM
IGN: RelativeChaos Lv. 71

How active are you? I play every day

Why you would like to join us? Because i want to be in a really friendly, active, trustful guild!! because now i have seen in PL that there are lots of problems in lots of guild but about eclipse i've hear that you didnt have any problems or something like that, instead of that i hear that is one of the best guild in pl and i see that you have the kind of system Quality-Quantity so its really incredible and not all the guilds have that system!! :)

Pakax
09-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Hey rel, add us in game and lets chat!
Cya around!
Pak

mikey990
09-30-2012, 10:19 AM
IGN: Miikayla, level 70 Ench. (and yes, my IRL name is also Mikayla... I get asked this frequently :B).
Activity: I'v been playing approximately ~ One month. I have achieved a level 70 character in this time with appropriate gear for my level. I play several hours a day, mostly in the morning - mid afternoon, generally not at night as I have other commitments.
Reason for application: During my short time playing PL, I have had a lot of fun playing this game. But it appears as though the guild system is lacking. Mostly in the sense that individuals do not seem to understand the point of the guild system (i'v seen guild members ask why others are "chatting" in the guild chat?...lol). Anyways, i'v been in 3-4 different guilds, most of them have young child members that are guild hoppers just looking for higher levels to power level them, donate to them, or scam. My most resent guild I have joined seems to have been promoting applications by promising rewards to it's members (gold, prizes etc), and in the last day I have seen 10+ members join and just as many leave within that same day.

I do not entertain elitism in this game. I do not care if you have spent 7+ dollars for an elixir or not. That does not give you the right to belittle any other individual that is lacking said elixir / gear / reputation. I'm looking for a quild, which has members that consistently run dungeons, are helpful to other people's leveling alt characters, are not childish, and will NOT ask ME if I will give you gold, items, or if you can be my boyfriend (I mention this as it appears 13 year old boys don't know anything about internet safety, for god's sake I could be a 400 pound hairy german woman named Olga. :disgust:).

annnyways, long story short, I am tired of seeking a guild that just has children arguing and begging, and tired of PUGING dungeon runs with various elitist / noobish individuals. Thanks for reading.

Taaralatie
09-30-2012, 10:47 AM
IGN: Miikayla, level 70 Ench. (and yes, my IRL name is also Mikayla... I get asked this frequently :B).
Activity: I'v been playing approximately ~ One month. I have achieved a level 70 character in this time with appropriate gear for my level. I play several hours a day, mostly in the morning - mid afternoon, generally not at night as I have other commitments.
Reason for application: During my short time playing PL, I have had a lot of fun playing this game. But it appears as though the guild system is lacking. Mostly in the sense that individuals do not seem to understand the point of the guild system (i'v seen guild members ask why others are "chatting" in the guild chat?...lol). Anyways, i'v been in 3-4 different guilds, most of them have young child members that are guild hoppers just looking for higher levels to power level them, donate to them, or scam. My most resent guild I have joined seems to have been promoting applications by promising rewards to it's members (gold, prizes etc), and in the last day I have seen 10+ members join and just as many leave within that same day.

I do not entertain elitism in this game. I do not care if you have spent 7+ dollars for an elixir or not. That does not give you the right to belittle any other individual that is lacking said elixir / gear / reputation. I'm looking for a quild, which has members that consistently run dungeons, are helpful to other people's leveling alt characters, are not childish, and will NOT ask ME if I will give you gold, items, or if you can be my boyfriend (I mention this as it appears 13 year old boys don't know anything about internet safety, for god's sake I could be a 400 pound hairy german woman named Olga. :disgust:).

annnyways, long story short, I am tired of seeking a guild that just has children arguing and begging, and tired of PUGING dungeon runs with various elitist / noobish individuals. Thanks for reading.

Nice talking to you in game. Will meet again soon and do some runs. Have a chat with Pakax and Ninja too, Taara.

Jannen
09-30-2012, 12:55 PM
Good evening,

I would like to apply myself to join your guild.

Ign : turrbelance , shoottaa
The reason i would like to join your guild is because i would like an guild which actually does what a guild is supposed to do, keep it quality based and not quantaty, keep it strict and actually kind of tricky to join it.

I like how you guys came up with the 'trial' kind of recruiting, haven seen that around yet and i think its what makes your guys guild different from all the others.

Well i would lke to hear from you guys, ive added all recruiters ign. And looking forward to hopefully join ecplipse.

thecrankybearsam
09-30-2012, 02:56 PM
Hi Victoria, add myself or Pakax or Ninja and come chat to us in game. :welcoming:

actually, im guildless now :/

thecrankybearsam
09-30-2012, 02:57 PM
oops wrong one XP ^^

Pakax
09-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Good evening,

I would like to apply myself to join your guild.

Ign : turrbelance , shoottaa
The reason i would like to join your guild is because i would like an guild which actually does what a guild is supposed to do, keep it quality based and not quantaty, keep it strict and actually kind of tricky to join it.

I like how you guys came up with the 'trial' kind of recruiting, haven seen that around yet and i think its what makes your guys guild different from all the others.

Well i would lke to hear from you guys, ive added all recruiters ign. And looking forward to hopefully join ecplipse.

Jannen, good quick chat today, sorry i couldnt speak for longer. Talk to the others as well. We'll see ya soon in game!
Pak

Pakax
09-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Nice talking to you in game. Will meet again soon and do some runs. Have a chat with Pakax and Ninja too, Taara.

Nice talking to ya too Mii. Lets catch up soon.
Pak

Vivi
10-01-2012, 04:01 PM
IGN: Ruthlesskill (bear 71), Viciouskill (mage 71 just made it few days ago out of boredom), Mercilesskill (bird 67, used to be my main... played it too much and kinda sick of it lolol)
Well when I got time I farm hard when College and work demand my attention I don't play as much
Why I wanna join? Well I'm sick of guilds who take random people from the street, I like L33T guilds with mature people not kiddos who swear and make dramas or act disrespectfully, I hate trolls and people who flame with no reason.

Khahl
10-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Hello, I would like to submit an application to reign recruitment to Eclipse for me and my wife. We are mature players who have been playing PL, and a short stint in DL, since early 2011.

IGNs: Khahl (myself), Kahlesy (wife-bear), Briannarae (wife-mage) all lvl 71. We have both played multiple MMORPGs from Ultima Online, EQ, WOW, and forward. We are both in our late 20s in age, and we have a school-age daughter.

We are daily players, and have been playing for a long time so many players may have seen our names or know us personally. We don't post on the forums but do read them frequently, so I do apologize for that. My wife has the elite 71 quest complete on her mage, but only about 250/500 on her bear, and I am unfortunately not quite there due to limited play time only frond 200/500.

We are seeking to join Eclipse because we have been seeking a community-oriented guild for many months and have been so far dissatisfied with the maturity of people I our previous guilds. Your guild seems to have enjoyed a reputation of a highly mature guild for a long time, and that is something that is far more valuable than another guild with lots of high level players.

Thank you very much for your consideration,
Khahl and Kahlesy

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
10-02-2012, 01:42 AM
Hello, I would like to submit an application to reign recruitment to Eclipse for me and my wife. We are mature players who have been playing PL, and a short stint in DL, since early 2011.

IGNs: Khahl (myself), Kahlesy (wife-bear), Briannarae (wife-mage) all lvl 71. We have both played multiple MMORPGs from Ultima Online, EQ, WOW, and forward. We are both in our late 20s in age, and we have a school-age daughter.

We are daily players, and have been playing for a long time so many players may have seen our names or know us personally. We don't post on the forums but do read them frequently, so I do apologize for that. My wife has the elite 71 quest complete on her mage, but only about 250/500 on her bear, and I am unfortunately not quite there due to limited play time only frond 200/500.

We are seeking to join Eclipse because we have been seeking a community-oriented guild for many months and have been so far dissatisfied with the maturity of people I our previous guilds. Your guild seems to have enjoyed a reputation of a highly mature guild for a long time, and that is something that is far more valuable than another guild with lots of high level players.

Khahl and Kahlesy

Hello khahl, ty for posting! Have a talk with Pakax, taar, Ninja or myself in game (Even tho im only a member i can still help yah ;) so we can chat and start some runs with yah, my ign is chisk.
U seem like a good fit for eclipse, im hoping to see you soon!

~Chisk

Taaralatie
10-02-2012, 01:55 AM
Lots of applicants! Please add my bird. I should be around today to chat to you.

Pakax
10-02-2012, 04:45 AM
Taara, that sig is soooooo sexy!!!!

Loaden
10-02-2012, 05:55 AM
I want to join Eclipse.
Ign:Kaozun
Reason?: I(Myself) don't see much eclipse player pvp'ing in endgame, I am a constant end game low level pvp player. i play in 10-20,30-40,50-60,66-71 Pvp's, i would like to promote eclipse into becoming a well-known pvp guild as well. technically my skills aren't that awesome but still, i am trying my best. I hope you will put serious consideration into my application. Thanks!

Taaralatie
10-02-2012, 10:52 AM
I want to join Eclipse.
Ign:Kaozun
Reason?: I(Myself) don't see much eclipse player pvp'ing in endgame, I am a constant end game low level pvp player. i play in 10-20,30-40,50-60,66-71 Pvp's, i would like to promote eclipse into becoming a well-known pvp guild as well. technically my skills aren't that awesome but still, i am trying my best. I hope you will put serious consideration into my application. Thanks!

The reason you do not see many of Eclipse in PVP is because we are an endgame PVE guild. We do have some members who enjoy PVP but we are mainly a guild of farmers, running maps together. If you are particularly interested in PVP may I suggest Eclipse is perhaps not the guild for you. You would find more like minded people in Unity or Revelation or similar PVP guild. Taara.

Taaralatie
10-02-2012, 01:15 PM
When is someone on?

Patience is a virtue. I have been on today. As have quite a few people. As you can see we have had lots of people applying to join us. We will get back to you. Taara.

Taaralatie
10-05-2012, 06:29 AM

Khahl and Kahlesy

Hi again. I keep missing you in game. I am sending you a private message. Hopefully we can meet up soon. Taara.

ownage97
10-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Invite me! Ownagebirdpl lv 71:) i wanna have FUN:)

Back
10-08-2012, 02:00 PM
IGN: Oyeonac

I'm active most of the time either PvPing on my twinks or Levelling my main to 71.

I've been looking for an all around good guild that does pvp, farm and do runs together and eclipse seems to provide those..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Pakax
10-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Hi guys,
Thank you for your applications. Please talk to the people listed in this thread in game.
See you soon
Pak

ownage97
10-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Hello Eclipse.
I would like to join Yours guild.
I want to join a good, honest, fun guild. This game is for fun and guild too!
I am 15 years old.
I am daily player, usually play from 14 to 23 on weekends from the morning.
I dont have a sponsor.
Why i wanna join eclipse? Becouse i wanna get more Pocket Legends friends that i can trully trust.
Ign: ownagebirdpl level 71

Taaralatie
10-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Hello Eclipse.
I would like to join Yours guild.
I want to join a good, honest, fun guild. This game is for fun and guild too!
I am 15 years old.
I am daily player, usually play from 14 to 23 on weekends from the morning.
I dont have a sponsor.
Why i wanna join eclipse? Becouse i wanna get more Pocket Legends friends that i can trully trust.
Ign: ownagebirdpl level 71

Hi! We have already spoken in game. I will send you a pm. Taara.

Superduper
10-09-2012, 12:15 PM
IGN-Superdupertwo lvl 71
Extremely
I am looking for long term and mature guild. The guilds I have been in just haven't had that one sense of community. I believe that Eclipse is my answer. I am extremely loyal and trustworthy and am looking for an active guild that acts like a family. From what I have read, Eclipse seems to be what I have been looking for.

I sadly do not have a sponsor. My trustworthiness can be vouched for by Oadruisa.

Taaralatie
10-09-2012, 12:30 PM
IGN-Superdupertwo lvl 71
Extremely
I am looking for long term and mature guild. The guilds I have been in just haven't had that one sense of community. I believe that Eclipse is my answer. I am extremely loyal and trustworthy and am looking for an active guild that acts like a family. From what I have read, Eclipse seems to be what I have been looking for.

I sadly do not have a sponsor. My trustworthiness can be vouched for by Oadruisa.

Hi, I have just sent you a reply to your pm. Thanks.

Xxxdemonicxxx
10-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi, i would love to join this guild i am level 70 i hope that is fine i am 19 years old i am a mage who loves this game! I play about 10-17 hours a day anywhere from farming, to merching to hanging with friends and having a good time this guild seems like a lot of fun and i hope i can be apart of it! Ign: magequeenii

Taaralatie
10-10-2012, 01:07 AM
Hi, i would love to join this guild i am level 70 i hope that is fine i am 19 years old i am a mage who loves this game! I play about 10-17 hours a day anywhere from farming, to merching to hanging with friends and having a good time this guild seems like a lot of fun and i hope i can be apart of it! Ign: magequeenii

Hi I have just sent you a pm. Taara.

Xxxdemonicxxx
10-10-2012, 01:49 AM
I do not believe so

Taaralatie
10-10-2012, 02:06 AM
I do not believe so

Please check your pm. Thanks.

Xxxdemonicxxx
10-10-2012, 02:17 AM
Idk what name i made it under im confused dont get it i talked to one of of ur recruiter for 10 minutes and said she would pm you guys i didnt recruit b4 this is my first time.

Taaralatie
10-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Idk what name i made it under im confused dont get it i talked to one of of ur recruiter for 10 minutes and said she would pm you guys i didnt recruit b4 this is my first time.

Hi...please don't clog up our recruitment thread with messages. I have sent you a private message. I would prefer if we kept this discussion off this thread please and leave the thread for people who wish to apply. Many thanks.

Xxxdemonicxxx
10-10-2012, 02:41 AM
So i cant join what soever

Taaralatie
10-10-2012, 02:58 AM
So i cant join what soever

And I reiterate: This is a recruitment thread for people to apply to join our guild not a messaging service. I have now sent you numerous private messages. Please either reply privately or talk to me in game. This thread is not for having conversations. Thank you.

dudetus
10-10-2012, 03:41 AM
@ Luvaria, sent u a pm and looking forward meeting u IG :).

Lovingly
10-10-2012, 06:26 PM
:Truesauce l70 bear

Well hii, my name is polla i'd like to join you guys as purely because taara is an amazing person;) no really, it is rarely now a good guild out there, and hey ho I think I just found one! I am very very active. accep the weekends which ill be out etc etc BLA bla.
I am not sure of how 'age' is still matter anyway, I'm 18.

:love_heart:

Taaralatie
10-10-2012, 06:48 PM
:Truesauce l70 bear

Well hii, my name is polla i'd like to join you guys as purely because taara is an amazing person;) no really, it is rarely now a good guild out there, and hey ho I think I just found one! I am very very active. accep the weekends which ill be out etc etc BLA bla.
I am not sure of how 'age' is still matter anyway, I'm 18.

:love_heart:

Yeah, she's awesome;p Polla, add Pakax and Realruby and Ninja and try and have a chat with them in game. Also you know how to find me on all my toons ;p

Pakax
10-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Oh lord.. Another sauce....

Taaralatie
10-11-2012, 03:57 AM
Ahh but he is the True Sauce ;p

AresFire
10-11-2012, 04:54 AM
IGN: Icefrostbite
Quite active normally... but not during exams :p
hope to have fun with high lvl peeps and do runs together and professionally :)

Lovingly
10-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Ehe there were only three original sauce, you know who the other one is tara:p and yes pakax another sauce xo

Thankyou ruby for added me to the guild. happy dayss!

:triumphant:

Ruby!!!
10-11-2012, 11:19 AM

Thank you for joining! :untroubled:

dudetus
10-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Ehe there were only three original sauce, you know who the other one is tara:p and yes pakax another sauce xo

:triumphant:

Welcome :).

As I said earlier I am going to call u tartar ;P.

Taara and Tartar. Almost as confusing as Rubi and Ruby ;P.

ebagovax
10-12-2012, 08:33 AM
uonlylifeonce- 70 mage
15 years old

why i would like to join? i would like to join beacue eclipse is the best guild ever and its mature and i love to help out people in anything they want I'm friendly and awesome ;) and i love to hang out with people cause the guild is so big :)

nowetdio
10-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Paradiigm, 71 Mage

I have school so I will try to play as much as I can in my free time.

Would love an opportunity to join one of the best guilds around with nice friendly people.
Thanks

Extreme
10-13-2012, 03:00 AM
Hi Eclipse ! My name is chris ;) my ign ; judgementals L71 pure dex birdy
I would like to join eclipse , now im still 14 (hope it doesnt matter).... I play every week (except when i have exams)
I wanted to join eclipse is because in a few months ago i lefted my guild , i was trying to find a good guild , but i would not like to join guild which is full off beggers or scammers , and also my DL char which is edit is in the guild eclipse so i was thinking should also try eclipse in PL since i love eclipse in DL. So that is why , i saw eclipse introduction and think that maybe this guild might be a perfect guild for me . And badly i have no sponsor ,,,, so hope to see u guys soon :wink:

Regards ,

Judge

Taaralatie
10-13-2012, 03:17 AM
Hi Eclipse ! My name is chris ;) my ign ; judgementals L71 pure dex birdy
I would like to join eclipse , now im still 14 (hope it doesnt matter).... I play every week (except when i have exams)
I wanted to join eclipse is because in a few months ago i lefted my guild , i was trying to find a good guild , but i would not like to join guild which is full off beggers or scammers , and also my DL char which is edit is in the guild eclipse so i was thinking should also try eclipse in PL since i love eclipse in DL. So that is why , i saw eclipse introduction and think that maybe this guild might be a perfect guild for me . And badly i have no sponsor ,,,, so hope to see u guys soon :wink:

Regards ,

Judge

Hello, you have already applied to join Eclipse in PL before and have been given a reply via pm from myself. Private message sent on 6th September 2012.

CuriousMage
10-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Hello. I want to join Eclipse. Here is my application:
IGN and level: Curiousmage (lvl71)
I'm online every day for like 4 hours. Sometimes more sometimes less.
I want to join Eclipse, because i want to have fun with other mature players.
No sponsor.
A little bit about myself:
I'm 16 years old and i'm from Germany.

Ruby!!!
10-17-2012, 03:00 AM
@Luvaria: Added you
@uonlylifeonce: Added you
@Curiousmage: Added you

:playful:

CuriousMage
10-17-2012, 06:27 AM
@Luvaria: Added you
@Curiousmage: Added you

:playful:
Ty. Cya ingame soon. :)

Taaralatie
10-18-2012, 06:24 AM
For your information, with the level cap raise, the new minimum level required to apply to join us is now:

Thank you for reading, Taara x

ebagovax
10-18-2012, 09:57 AM
i would like to join
IGN- uonlylifeonce- lvl 70 mage
age- 15
i wana join becuz i wana make new and mature friends

Ruby!!!
10-18-2012, 09:59 AM
i would like to join
IGN- uonlylifeonce- lvl 70 mage
age- 15
i wana join becuz i wana make new and mature friends

If I got your name wrong pls add me

dudetus
10-18-2012, 01:28 PM
Hay Eeklips my naem is Ninja amd I wud liek to jion u. Spoek wtih Ninja Yeasteardeay nd he saeid "yes".

Aed'd Tampax, Taarklost, FakeRuby.

Cy in gaem son :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):)

internationals38
10-18-2012, 01:30 PM
hello,

name: flickalovesu
why i want to join: because it is a guild that is very nice and i want to meet new ppl on pl! :D
lvl70

as some of u know i have been try to type on here all day long, just got ''approved'' :) thx all

dudetus
10-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Hay Eeklips my naem is Ninja amd I wud liek to jion u. Spoek wtih Ninja Yeasteardeay nd he saeid "yes".

Aed'd Tampax, Taarklost, FakeRuby.

Cy in gaem son :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):)

Hi there!

Yes I had a brief chat with u yesterday, and I must say I enjoyed every bit of it :). We'll be in touch :).

Disko
10-18-2012, 01:35 PM
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h327/dyce311/eclipse/20386332.jpg

XD

Traebeles99
10-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Can I still join if I'm 70? Since cap raised gonna be a bit before I lvl cus I am grounded ATM.

dudetus
10-18-2012, 06:19 PM
For your information, with the level cap raise, the new minimum level required to apply to join us is now:

Thank you for reading, Taara x

If u r interested in joining us, u could show ur interest by reading this thread.

Traebeles99
10-18-2012, 07:26 PM
If u r interested in joining us, u could show ur interest by reading this thread.

Sry i didnt see it again sry thanks anyway.

AressxGod
10-19-2012, 08:03 PM
Can i join guild im lvl 72 and im really fast at lvling because i got 5K Plat. my name is AresxDamage and i would love to join this guild.....

Ruby!!!
10-20-2012, 01:43 AM
Can i join guild im lvl 72 and im really fast at lvling because i got 5K Plat. my name is AresxDamage and i would love to join this guild.....

Hi there! Please add me in game and lets talk when the new cap has settled and you are 75/76. Until then please keep us informed how many offers to double your plat you got after posting that amount here... Might wanna edit that out ;)

Bloodmage
10-20-2012, 04:52 AM
My IGN is Bloodleviosa and im lvl 70 and 1000 exp away from being lvl 71
I play 5 hours on weekends and 2 hours on weekdays
I would like to Join Eclipse becuz it is a fun and creative guuild and looking forward to some parties

Bloodmage
10-20-2012, 05:12 AM
ANd are u still recruiting?

Taaralatie
10-20-2012, 05:58 AM
ANd are u still recruiting?

If you had read the posts above you would have seen...

A) The minimum level to join us is now 75 and

B) We are all busy capping at the moment.

By all means add us but be patient. For the next couple of weeks we will all be very committed to getting our many rooms capped.

Thanks, Taara.

BriannaRae
10-20-2012, 06:27 PM
fun
If you had read the posts above you would have seen...

A) The minimum level to join us is now 75 and

B) We are all busy capping at the moment.

By all means add us but be patient. For the next couple of weeks we will all be very committed to getting our many rooms capped.

Thanks, Taara.

Taaralatie
10-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Hey Bri!

First post ;p

dudetus
10-21-2012, 04:47 AM
fun

Welcome to forums Brian ;P!

Taaralatie
10-21-2012, 05:02 AM
Welcome to forums Brian ;P!

Brianna! As in Kahlesy! We on the same page yet Ninny?

Xyzther
10-21-2012, 07:29 AM
Hey guys I just capped yesterday :) but pak beat me to it still :( hows everyone been doing?

nico33j
10-21-2012, 10:00 AM
your IGN and level of your character Wardy , 70 Maybe you know me, in Star Legend.
how active you are : Im always active. No problem for that
why you would like to join us : Would like a friendly guild. With good level
sponsors name if you have one (preferable) Nope , sry

Sky../
10-22-2012, 02:21 AM
Wow you still playing Taara?
(Good chance you've forgotten who i am. i played with you in dark legends back when cap was 21/26 :p i kinda feel off the face of earth and stopped playing all legends games. I cant even remember my DL ign lol)

dudetus
10-22-2012, 03:44 AM
your IGN and level of your character Wardy , 70 Maybe you know me, in Star Legend.
how active you are : Im always active. No problem for that
why you would like to join us : Would like a friendly guild. With good level
sponsors name if you have one (preferable) Nope , sry

Hi thx for applying to Eclipse :)!

As Taara said earlier, we all are quite busy lvling and farming new sets and therefore our recruiting process is not that active at this very moment. Level ur character to lvl 75, send our recruiters (all whom were listed on OP) a friend req and we will get back to u in time :)

Pakax
10-22-2012, 03:56 AM
Just to clarify (again !) :-)

We will only consider applications from lvl75+

While it is ok to register your interest in joining Eclipse earlier on, just know that we do not nudge on this minimum requirement. Eclipse is an end game guild, we have all done our grinding and we would expect other who join us to have done it as well !

We are still recruiting, although our recruitment is very slow atm becuase we are all very busy lvling/farming. Things will ease up in a couple of weeks for sure. If you are 75 by then, mature, fun and easy going, then talk to us. We are still open for business.

Until then, may the pinks be with you!

Taaralatie
10-22-2012, 04:21 AM
Wow you still playing Taara?
(Good chance you've forgotten who i am. i played with you in dark legends back when cap was 21/26 :p i kinda feel off the face of earth and stopped playing all legends games. I cant even remember my DL ign lol)
Alas! I am clueless! My brain is not as it was...too much JD probably! I need more info...if you want me to remember you. I meet an awful lot of people in STS games. Sorry :(

Edit Research tells me you were called Lethargic. Correct?

Sky../
10-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Yes, that was it. haven't played any legends game in months. :) just dropping by to say hi.

Taaralatie
10-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Yes, that was it. haven't played any legends game in months. :) just dropping by to say hi.

Well hi to you..and thx for dropping by :)

Pakax
10-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi all
For all pending applicants, pm us coz we are all farming on alts at the moment. So pm pakax or any of the officers listed here!
Cheers
Pak

Fortal123
11-10-2012, 04:09 PM
IGN: Patrick (76 founders bird with all elite vanities, 211/211 quests completed)
I'd like to join mainly because of my good PvP buddy Ysoserious, we've been PvPing and chatting together for some time now, he said there were plenty of people there, so I basically want to give it a go. As the name indicates, my name is Patrick. I'm almost 16, and I hope that despite my young age I can prove myself a mature and funny guy. I'm online everyday, but mostly on my 56-61 twinks (Susesi, Fortality, Glibbery, Cercal, Fortal). Also I've been looking for a decent guild for some time now. I don't want to join some guild like Rated T or M (I really love some of you guys, but the guilds have grown too big, too many... ehm... not so good people in it nowadays :3), basically some guild that only takes carefully chosen people, after they are being interviewed personally, no matter whether by an officer, or the leader himself. I'm in no rush, take your time, I'm not saying I'm the best person in the world, so a rejection is perfectly fine by me. I do trust the leader's decision, so whatever he says, let it me that way =)

Taaralatie
11-11-2012, 04:38 AM
IGN: Patrick (76 founders bird with all elite vanities, 211/211 quests completed)
I'd like to join mainly because of my good PvP buddy Ysoserious, we've been PvPing and chatting together for some time now, he said there were plenty of people there, so I basically want to give it a go. As the name indicates, my name is Patrick. I'm almost 16, and I hope that despite my young age I can prove myself a mature and funny guy. I'm online everyday, but mostly on my 56-61 twinks (Susesi, Fortality, Glibbery, Cercal, Fortal). Also I've been looking for a decent guild for some time now. I don't want to join some guild like Rated T or M (I really love some of you guys, but the guilds have grown too big, too many... ehm... not so good people in it nowadays :3), basically some guild that only takes carefully chosen people, after they are being interviewed personally, no matter whether by an officer, or the leader himself. I'm in no rush, take your time, I'm not saying I'm the best person in the world, so a rejection is perfectly fine by me. I do trust the leader's decision, so whatever he says, let it me that way =)

Hi Patrick. We spoke in game briefly the other day. Look forward to talking to you again soon. Thanks for posting. Taara.

Timelife
11-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Hello, i would like to join eclipse, i've a few avatars : Magesme(Lv71 going to 75-76 in about a month hopefully),Dreamshott(Lv66),Dyrashadow(Lv61),Rogue boss(Lv61),Anvy(Lv56),Membership(Lv56),Timelife(Lv 55). the reason why i would like to join is that i want to be in an active guild, also two good friends of me really would like to have me in the guild, and i pvp alot with them (ysoseriouzz and Scepler). also im pretty good at pvp and i'd love to farm with others. and about my activity, im everyday active for atleast 3 hours, most in the weekend friday-sunday for many hours if i am home.

Покет
11-14-2012, 11:06 AM
I want to join you.
-IGN Hacktools(basic), Kkq(PvP), Leshko(PvP);
-LvL 76; 20; 60;
-I play in day not less than 4 hours;
-Why I want to join you?
I want to find constant guild, and to be on friendly
terms with conscientious players;
-Age 17.

Taaralatie
11-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Hello, i would like to join eclipse, i've a few avatars : Magesme(Lv71 going to 75-76 in about a month hopefully),Dreamshott(Lv66),Dyrashadow(Lv61),Rogue boss(Lv61),Anvy(Lv56),Membership(Lv56),Timelife(Lv 55). the reason why i would like to join is that i want to be in an active guild, also two good friends of me really would like to have me in the guild, and i pvp alot with them (ysoseriouzz and Scepler). also im pretty good at pvp and i'd love to farm with others. and about my activity, im everyday active for atleast 3 hours, most in the weekend friday-sunday for many hours if i am home.

Hi and thanks for applying. As we are an endgame guild we do only accept people who are level 75 plus. Add myself, Taarkwin, and Pakax and we will chat in game and hopefully you will be 75 in no time :) Taara

Taaralatie
11-15-2012, 10:23 AM
I want to join you.
-IGN Hacktools(basic), Kkq(PvP), Leshko(PvP);
-LvL 76; 20; 60;
-I play in day not less than 4 hours;
-Why I want to join you?
I want to find constant guild, and to be on friendly
terms with conscientious players;
-Age 17.

Hi and thanks for applying. Please add Taarkwin (me) and Pakax and chat to us in game. Taara.

RazerGlords
11-21-2012, 03:14 AM
I Would Like To Join Eclipse!
Ign: MiHawk (archer)
Level: 71
Why do i want to join you?
I Want a friendly ,support and honest guild.

BOWBIRDS
11-21-2012, 09:20 PM
I would love to join eclipse, i am a level 75 archer.
Ign: bowbirds
I play mostly about 10-12 hours a day doing runs and farming with friends.
I heard about this guild from a few friends of mine in the guild custodis and bluejayys and they said it was really helpful and active.
My age is 22 and i have been playing pocket legends for a year now and i love it and would love to be apart of eclipse and have a great team of runners and farmers , ty:)

Venco
11-22-2012, 10:00 AM
hello i will first introduce myself, im joost a 23 year young man from Holland.
im a very active gamer and im a very very big fan of Pocket Legends ive been playing legends from the beginning, i like to make friends and to hang out with people and do runs with nice people, and most important of all i like to help everyone,
that's why i like to join the eclipese, i have seen your video and i really like the friend, familly,fun idea i would like to be one on you guys i think the most important thing is to have fun with as much people as possible thats another reason i would like to join.
my IGN is Venco a 75 str/dex mage.
i have got a busy RL but im online for like 8 hours a day,

i would really hope for an response in the game.

PS: sorry if i made some mistakes with my english

Jcyee
11-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Hello razerglords, bowbirds, and venco,

Thanks for applying to eclipse! Why dont you all go ahead and add yeejc in game. Once you do, shoot me a pm here on the forums and i will get to you as soon as i can. Thanks!

Taaralatie
11-22-2012, 02:34 PM
I would love to join eclipse, i am a level 75 archer.
Ign: bowbirds
I play mostly about 10-12 hours a day doing runs and farming with friends.
I heard about this guild from a few friends of mine in the guild custodis and bluejayys and they said it was really helpful and active.
My age is 22 and i have been playing pocket legends for a year now and i love it and would love to be apart of eclipse and have a great team of runners and farmers , ty:)

Hi I have sent you a pm. thanks.

Taaralatie
11-23-2012, 07:06 AM
hey all !! really really important massge!! this hacker hack many people in PL !! This Website Is he Build !! what a noobs hacker !! please dont been hack by him !!!
this.is the stupid hacker Website-
http://plfreeplat.yolasite.com/?formI16Posted=true
and stupid hacker youtube video !!
my freind name SKY have a account been hacked by him !!
and on his youtube video he say SKY hack him ??! o_O??!!

So please Becarefull !!!!!
Youtube Video website-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsA0zcTSV8k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is Real i Swear !!!!!!
Please Dont BeHacked By the Hacker !!
Please Help me post this ad to all people !! Most important post to STS People !!
By Devines
Like my thread ?
Reply me !

Hi and thanks...who are you saying made this website? I am not sure I follow what you are saying. Can you explain please?

Jcyee
11-23-2012, 01:48 PM
hey all !! really really important massge!! this hacker hack many people in PL !! This Website Is he Build !! what a noobs hacker !! please dont been hack by him !!!
this.is the stupid hacker Website-
http://plfreeplat.yolasite.com/?formI16Posted=true
and stupid hacker youtube video !!
my freind name SKY have a account been hacked by him !!
and on his youtube video he say SKY hack him ??! o_O??!!

So please Becarefull !!!!!
Youtube Video website-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsA0zcTSV8k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is Real i Swear !!!!!!
Please Dont BeHacked By the Hacker !!
Please Help me post this ad to all people !! Most important post to STS People !!
By Devines
Like my thread ?
Reply me !

Thanks for the heads up, but this has already brought to the attention of devs here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75717-Beware-of-new-website-scam&highlight=Plfreeplat

On another note, this is a recruiting thread so please try to keep it on topic. Thanks.

Venco
11-24-2012, 04:53 AM
ive been trying to add you guys in the game for a talk but it seems you didnt received anything is that right?

Taaralatie
11-24-2012, 07:35 AM
Sorry...I don't think many people are playing PL at the moment with the release of AL.

RazerGlords
11-24-2012, 12:49 PM
i have added pakax and he confirm my request.. but he still not.on sin this two days

Superduper
11-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Our GM pakax is extremely busy. I would suggest you add Jycee or Taaralatie

Fbro
11-24-2012, 02:55 PM
still rec?

Jcyee
11-24-2012, 06:13 PM
yes we still are recruiting, fbro.

@venco I have accepted your friend request. Last few times Ive checked however you have not been online. And yes, I am also guilty of playing AL lol. I just keep checking PL every once in a while haha

Venco
11-25-2012, 05:26 AM
oke great i hope to meet you soon

Pakax
11-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Hey guys,
Yes, we are still recruiting end game mature players.

Yeah I have been busy in RL . Still login on every day but not staying long . We may not be on the same time as well.

Anyway, please add these two toons: Pakax and Zerokarma. Mostly playing on them atm. I only played zero at the w/end because of the double xp (prob why u didnt see me!).

See u guys soon in game.

Jhawkeye
11-26-2012, 06:26 PM
IGN: Jhawkeyej
Lvl 75 Bird
I am extremely active and usually on at least 4 hours every day. ( I am guilty of playing AL 5-12 hrs a day)
I want to join this guild because I have gotten to know quite a few people in this guild and they are all easy-going fun, mature, and just plain cool. (not to mention rich) and I am tired of guilds where the people are always begging and asking for someone else's stuff. I like that you guys farm as a group so that everyone has a chance to earn their items and instead of looking for quantity, you guys are looking for quality. I also like to pvp, I'm not the best with my bird but i pretty decent, I am awesome with my lvl 56 twink Bear though! :)
I haven't talked to anyone who can sponsor me yet, but I'm sure I can get someone. :)

Venco
11-28-2012, 06:42 AM
is there anyone online from eclipse who can talk with me now?

Pakax
11-29-2012, 07:03 AM
Was at work at the time - lets try and cartchup soon.
Ill ask officers and recruiters to add you as well.

Venco
11-29-2012, 12:28 PM
sounds good thank you very much

Venco
12-04-2012, 09:13 AM
pakaxx what about we mail with the mail on forum because in game i dont see much of your officers etc.
im still waiting and i would really like to join

dudetus
12-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Venco, just a small piece of advice.

Be patient.

Eclipse is a mature end game guild and u know what type of image they get out of u as u post and bombard the recruiting thread? Sure, eagerness is preferrable but it's awfully lot of times considered to be impatience. And impatience is immature right? Not that good when u r trying to apply for a mature guild eh? I can only imagine what kindof fuzz is going on in Eclipse atm as AL has come here. Give them some time as well, they are common humans themselves with real lives and duties.

Venco
12-05-2012, 08:19 AM
yes im but you know its 3 weeks ago i posted the question of joining?

The Sadness
12-11-2012, 03:35 AM
Venco, just a small piece of advice.

Be patient.

This dude speaks from experience, he was a part of Eclipse (twice).

Some say, the grass is greener on the other side. I say, the grass is greener where you water it.

Extreme
12-11-2012, 05:21 AM
This dude speaks from experience, he was a part of Eclipse (twice).

Some say, the grass is greener on the other side. I say, the grass is greener where you water it.

Correct

xxkilsxx
12-15-2012, 11:19 AM
hey guys i got to lvl 75 and my mage name is mastergt i wana join your guild i farm and help people out ty ill be on very soon
i play like 3-5 hours a day and i wana join you guys because i wana settle down and join a very nice engame guild i got school but im always on when i get home
from your god freind bray

dudetus
12-15-2012, 01:06 PM
hey guys i got to lvl 75 and my mage name is mastergt i wana join your guild i farm and help people out ty ill be on very soon
i play like 3-5 hours a day and i wana join you guys because i wana settle down and join a very nice engame guild i got school but im always on when i get home
from your god freind bray

Dots and caps are overrated.

xxkilsxx
12-16-2012, 11:48 AM
still have not got anything on if i can join i have been talking to bulejayys and i pmed fuszzsplies and she had to go i waited all night for her to get on pls someone talk to me and see if i can joi your reat guild from your bro bray

Venco
12-16-2012, 01:19 PM
everyone is busy atm bro we will talk to you asap

Jcyee
12-16-2012, 04:54 PM
sorry for the wait bray, but like venco said, everyone seems to be busy (including myself) whether it be with real life stuff or playing AL or whatever. Once again sorry for the inconvenience. Why dont you try messaging a few of our recruiters here on the forums; their names are on the first post of the thread.

xxkilsxx
12-17-2012, 06:51 AM
I talked to fuzzyslips last night and he said I'm nice and we have to wait for a officer but Ty for takeing the time out of your day to read what I said thanks to bulejayys for telling me to talk to fuzzy. To help me a lot and thanks to everyone trying to find time in there life to have a person join there guilds well I'm going to school bye....

Form you good frined bray

dudetus
12-17-2012, 01:44 PM
hey guys mastergt here and i got some news fro you on my new guild called real legends the old master was buttermage but she got tierd of it and she made me the master for now.I am going to tell you abut our guild and requierments on for you joining.We have no lvl requierment so any lvl can join at te monet we might change that.There are rules 1.dint be rude 2. dont beg we will help you find gear for you dont worry 3. dont get ask for promatoins as soon as you join.We also farm and enjoy each others company,we have a tier3 guild,we have a forums group you can join.COMEING SOON!!!!!!!! WEBSIGHT AND YOUTUBE CHANELL .We wana creat the best guild we can.Our goal is to hit the lbs by neaxt cap so we will need to try very hard on getting new players.We aslo help you farm and host xp runs for fast lvling we always help each other.How to get promoted is eithier i think you are good player or help fellow guildys, or if a officers says your worth it everyone in our guild in a recuiter. this is long ty for takeing the time to read this long letter hope to see ypu guys soon in pl enjoy we also might bring this guild to dark legnds and star legends and arcane legends if we get alot of people saying that so bye....

from your good friend bray and form the guild peace out

It's not a good idea to try to apply to other guild as it seems u r running ur own.

ArtofWar
12-17-2012, 01:47 PM
It's not a good idea to try to apply to other guild as it seems u r running ur own.

Thought the same when i saw his thread.

xxkilsxx
12-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Yay I was put the guild got out of control srry about that guys got bored one day so I made in on pl right noe if we can have a officer meet

xxkilsxx
12-18-2012, 06:38 PM
I got in guys ty I will follow sts rules and help everyone ty pakax for invite

Venco
12-19-2012, 02:29 AM
welcome to the family

The Sadness
12-22-2012, 05:27 PM
I got in guys ty I will follow sts rules and help everyone ty pakax for invite
All good things must come to an end I guess... lol

Jcyee
12-29-2012, 12:22 AM
We need some FRESH BLOOD!!!!!!!! Looking for active and mature endgame players :)

If you're interested, shoot me a pm here on the forums and then add yeejc in game.

Puddleglumm
02-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Hey, ik u guys are end-game, but i have a 23 mage, arsenalpro, and if u need to get some more active player i am one! thx

Disko
02-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Hey, ik u guys are end-game, but i have a 23 mage, arsenalpro, and if u need to get some more active player i am one! thx

Appreciate your interest! But I think its safe to say your primary toon should at least be @ Blacksmoke level to begin applying.

Our activity is at a slow burn ATM, but certainly by next cap we will be back with a vengeance, and will begin working to build up our family of top PVE players in PL!

However if anyone is interested definitely drop us a line on here or PM! We're always looking for a few great players!

Jcyee
02-07-2013, 09:37 PM
We're still alive!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Omnivorous
03-15-2013, 05:30 PM
I would like to be considered to join your guild. I am very active enjoy playing and helping others. I am an endgame newb, so am looking to learn a lot.

IGN: Omnivourous 76 bear and Azriale 72 Chanter.

dubstepparty
03-15-2013, 08:00 PM
ING Dubsteparcher lvl75 bird
Mon-friday from 3:45pm to about 6 pm weekends 6am to 3pm
I been looking for a guild that farms a lot plus it would be cool to meet u pros
But it's OK if I don't fit the bill I might be too noob for you guys :-)

Jcyee
03-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Wow we have some applicants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Omnivorous do you think you could pm me when you'll be online that would be great.

@dubstepparty could you also pm me about what time zone you're in.

Probably the best time for me to meet up with each of you will be tomorrow morning PST. Maybe some time between 9:30AM-11:15/30AM.

Thanks for applying! :)

EDIT: go ahead and add Yeejc in game so we can chat