PDA

View Full Version : 7 to 8 more days Left

Dolanp
08-24-2012, 08:40 AM
This coming out very soon right? At the end of August or beggining of september is what I read

Skeletonlord
08-24-2012, 08:56 AM
This coming out very soon right? At the end of August or beggining of september is what I read

I know that it will not be available in August, so it will be in September at some point. AL was delayed so the game can be better. No need pushing a game out quickly.

I think around 3-5 weeks will be a release frame.

enix21
08-24-2012, 10:49 AM
yay if it comes out at the start of in September i would be out on my birthday!!! But take your time i dont want a crapping birthday gift lol

shadow90
08-25-2012, 04:01 AM
I would prefered it to be released early too.
But i would prefer less bugs so the longer, the less annoying bugs.
So it would be mid september.
Because if it was too long, we would be bored xD

Worship
08-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Eh, it can be released whenever (by whenever i mean before October) just because it will be a great game

Tayvar
08-27-2012, 10:10 AM
Push it out to January if necessary. I say lets have the best most inclusive product available. If it gets put on the market before its ready some of the problems may never get resolved- look at the engineer from Star Legends, that game has been out for a year and the engineers shielding skills have never been made usefull. I would rather wait and be happy, than have it rushed and be continually frustrated and hoping for some fix that may never come.

n00b13st
08-27-2012, 03:11 PM
As always I support taking all the time needed to make it right - and complete. E.g. I'd really like to see guilds be there from day one, I already know what I want to name mine (assuming I like the game well enough that I choose to divide my time between DL and AL - and I'm really hoping I will like it that much.)

akfury
08-27-2012, 03:12 PM
lol it was said to be released on end of september to beginning of october so we got a little bit yet

Worship
08-27-2012, 06:46 PM
My birthday is October 7th.
Hopefully it comes out before my birthday, so I get free in-game gifts! >;D