PDA

View Full Version : New boss of bosses!

Enigeax
08-24-2012, 09:25 AM
I was thinking it would be cool if there was a boss that was next to impossible to beat for lvl 65+ that had a 100% drop for 1 person in a party. The item would be legendary of course. But make it so only the elite could win

Chopper
08-24-2012, 10:46 AM
not really sure what you are saying but the Elite Lvl 71 Boss is nearly impossible unless you have a full thrasher team so.

Also Fragx was pretty dam tough too and he only dropped purples or pinks.

trunzoc
08-24-2012, 11:03 AM
I was thinking it would be cool if there was a boss that was next to impossible to beat for lvl 65+ that had a 100% drop for 1 person in a party. The item would be legendary of course. But make it so only the elite could win

Thrashers would cry that it took more than 1 minute to kill him, so he'd get nerfed. Then he's only be nearly impossible to beat for non-thrashers.

Suentous PO
08-24-2012, 03:31 PM

Other than the drop, kinda sounds like you just discribed Vlad.

xcainnblecterx
08-24-2012, 04:37 PM
how bout shadow vyx? Hes surrounded by multiple shadow bosses sometimes shadow witchs, and every time ive been in a full party when he shows someone gets a pink. Its usually a helm though :(

Fyrce
08-24-2012, 04:43 PM
ROFL!!

When forum was asked about super rare drops, people said Great! When it was implemented, they complained.

So lets see about this super elite boss...

xcainnblecterx
08-24-2012, 04:51 PM
Eh personally i have no problem with drops. Thats the point of farming otherwise itd be like ao 1-2 pinks and completely useless

Yich
08-24-2012, 09:28 PM
Theres only one "super elite drop" that can beat anything that drops almost every time. Its called any forgotten weapon. On topic, you cant make an item "elite" and have it drop often...

MightyMicah
08-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Seems like people would thrash up and own him. If thrashers can't own him, non thrashers would complain. That's the only issue I see. That and he'd make people rage quit...

Hadesofshadow
08-24-2012, 11:03 PM
vlod once hit my full lv71 team

our dagger bird bought a thrasher and revenge respawn 4 times

Enigeax
08-25-2012, 12:30 AM
That's the point her won't have to be extremely hard to beat physicaly but mentally/strategically hard.

xcainnblecterx
08-25-2012, 01:53 AM
How bout bringing strategic bosses back? Gurgox, gold fever, emma, etc. Not ones were you just pound the crap out of and hope you dont die or like over lord and frag were the key is just having a bird or barrel to break shield. As said though there would be someone to complain as with every thing sts does someone dosnt like something about it.

WhoIsThis
08-25-2012, 01:58 AM
How bout bringing strategic bosses back? Gurgox, gold fever, emma, etc. Not ones were you just pound the crap out of and hope you dont die or like over lord and frag were the key is just having a bird or barrel to break shield. As said though there would be someone to complain as with every thing sts does someone dosnt like something about it.

It would not appeal to the less mature players. Bosses that require coordination require a skilled player base (something in short supply these days), and one that is willing to suffer wipes to understand the mechanics and formulate a strategy for defeating said boss.

The newer generation of players have grown up on the mentality of getting an elixir and melting away everything in their path, lacking the attention span needed to mount an effective attack against such a boss. Were such a boss to be introduced, the newer players would be here in force complaining and then said boss would be nerfed for easy "tank and spank" style elixir killing.

xcainnblecterx
08-25-2012, 02:44 AM
which is why i said someone would complain, but thats were sts makes their money all the thrasher people

Enigeax
08-25-2012, 07:57 PM
Who cares about the noobs. Let them stay noobs in their noob world. While the pros put their skill to use! XD Ex: Not everyone pvps cause most ppl suck. Doesn't effect them really. Same situation.

xcainnblecterx
08-25-2012, 10:13 PM
true, if you cant figure out how to be skilled enough to take out a strategic boss you should learn you class better. I know my bear and mage class, working in bird now having trouble getting all the mega combos down, but at least im learning it instead just power lvlin to w/e lvl i choose