PDA

View Full Version : They join, they are "busy", they are gone?

Tayvar
08-24-2012, 12:59 PM
More and more lately I notice people (mainly the 40 and 41's) join a run such as Infested or UCS and immediately they go into "busy" mode and then they leave. It happens over and over again. It doesnt seem to matter if every other player in the instance is a 40+, or if the run is going smooth as pie. In my opinion they are wasting a space that a player who would actually play and participate could use. What are they doing?

Jugernugetx
08-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Meh.
Talking to people. Maybe they got text message. Maybe put their game down and it dies after a while. Fell asleep maybe xD. Maybe looking through the store. Probably buying platinum. Who knows? Busy means busy :)

Traosabara
08-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Talking to people in game or receiving a text message is fine, but if they are in a run, they should not be browsing the store or buying platinum. They can do that at base, not where people are relying on them.

Cero
08-24-2012, 02:15 PM
lol fall asleep.

cant realy prevent it, its online. everything happens in real time.
if thyere being "busy" for a period, pm and talk to them.
no reply? /boot .

flashbackflip
08-24-2012, 02:30 PM
lol i also noticed that

it happens really often.. but that's okey.. they don't stay for long and others get in quickly

Shaocalur
08-24-2012, 03:13 PM
I've done this before lemme explain:

I'll log in then on accident, instead of pressing "join base" I'll press "Goto last dungeon" then after a few curse words I'll open ny friends list and try to find a friend and leave.

Don't know if that's how it happened to everyone but that's how it happens to me >_<

Ark
08-24-2012, 04:32 PM
I fell asleep while doing runs once :/ ...

Deathpunch
08-24-2012, 04:47 PM
I fell asleep while doing runs once :/ ...

Lol! Ebalere did this, too. We were running in the swamps in pl and he zonked out at the boss and was killed. I left his carcass to rot. He also fell asleep on me, and other league mates, while playing dcuo.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

KingFu
08-24-2012, 05:09 PM
1) Join a PUG
2) Look at teams ratios
3) Leave if noobs

/Shelby

Jugernugetx
08-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Talking to people in game or receiving a text message is fine, but if they are in a run, they should not be browsing the store or buying platinum. They can do that at base, not where people are relying on them.

Hey! some people are very umm not smart so yea. Maybe buying platinum quick for elixirs and they end up doing something else.

Shaocalur
08-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Lol! Ebalere did this, too. We were running in the swamps in pl and he zonked out at the boss and was killed. I left his carcass to rot. He also fell asleep on me, and other league mates, while playing dcuo.

-----

:o DCUO is awesome!

Deathpunch
08-24-2012, 06:06 PM
:o DCUO is awesome!

Yes sir, it is! 73cr hardlight troller hero, at your service. :D

-----

Shaocalur
08-24-2012, 06:52 PM
Yes sir, it is! 73cr hardlight troller hero, at your service. :D

-----

L30 Magic Villain (Horrible CR, but looks cool)

L28 Meta Hero (I was told not to worry about CR until L30 lol. Looks cool as well)

Ozuyucalebam
08-24-2012, 07:00 PM
1) Join a PUG
2) Look at teams ratios
3) Leave if noobs

/Shelby

LMAO!!!! Literally thanks for the laugh...haha

KillaSkillz
08-25-2012, 04:58 AM
I joined a savant, and realized there was a level2 there, so i quickly tried to find another game instead of tryinh to kill everything for the level 2 player.

Ark
08-25-2012, 08:31 AM
Host your own runs and boot anyone that goes afk or something.. Problem solved..

Sometimes don't usually go afk during runs because I usually have enhancers running and it'll be a waste if I don't do anything.. Some people go "afk" because they got disconnected without you realizing it, it happens a lot..

Ihavenokills
08-25-2012, 04:32 PM
theres been plenty of times i've joined runs and ping'd out cause of some weird connection issues i've been having lately. i'll be fine in blackstar but as soon as i join a game i DC.