PDA

View Full Version : Can't open chests while using bow / gun

Synergia
01-06-2023, 07:07 PM
Hi,
Its an old problem, I got a GL on my bow but I can't open a chest whenever there are mobs around, even when they are very far away.

Can you make it just like the melee weapons regarding chest opening in maps?

Suggestion:
Add an option to give a priority to chest over mobs while using ranged weapons.
So when there are mobs far from you, we can open chests but when they are right on chests it can function just like a melee weapon, can not open.

zynkor
01-06-2023, 07:34 PM
Yeah, this is very annoying but I think a better solution would be to add a small button overlay on top of the game's UI (like a single hotbar slot, for example) that says "open" or "use" whenever you get close to any interactive item such as a chest. By doing so, we could then press the button no matter what is happening on the map, so that we won't have to dodge mobs to open chests or use the teleport areas.

Vrrkko
01-06-2023, 08:08 PM
Yeah, this is very annoying but I think a better solution would be to add a small button overlay on top of the game's UI (like a single hotbar slot, for example) that says "open" or "use" whenever you get close to any interactive item such as a chest. By doing so, we could then press the button no matter what is happening on the map, so that we won't have to dodge mobs to open chests or use the teleport areas.Tysm bro

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
01-06-2023, 08:26 PM
U probably already know this, u can just click on the chest with your finger/mouse

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Synergia
01-06-2023, 11:00 PM
Its a nightmare opening chests with a bow..
I am just waiting for my team to do so but its not that practical.
Can we do something about it please? @Developers

Bladelf
01-07-2023, 10:18 AM
U can click on the chest itself instead of basic attacks to open chest, then it works I think

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Synergia
01-07-2023, 11:54 AM
U can click on the chest itself instead of basic attacks to open chest, then it works I think

Woooooot didn't know that thank you that's a life changing actually

Skeleton Mike
01-07-2023, 08:37 PM
Woooooot didn't know that thank you that's a life changing actually

You can also turn off "enable player/pet context menu outside of town" so that you don't mistakenly click others trying to open the chest or occupying the teleport zone.

Bladelf
01-08-2023, 06:33 AM
Woooooot didn't know that thank you that's a life changing actuallyNp bro

championboost
01-08-2023, 12:36 PM
also can use sword dagger or staff

Oakmaiden
01-09-2023, 07:17 AM
Mobs before chests... it’s common curtesy in a map.