PDA

View Full Version : You guys had to nerf awakes

Encryptions
01-07-2023, 01:51 AM
Theres no way I use over 4k elites and 15k blues and loot nothing good at all. This is pure bs, nothing actually good from that many gems. In the past I would use maybe a few hundred elites and get multiple good awakes. This time its trash.
Anyone else notice a big difference?
Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

recilencia123
01-07-2023, 01:53 AM
Theres no way I use over 4k elites and 15k blues and loot nothing good at all. This is pure bs, nothing actually good from that many gems. In the past I would use maybe a few hundred elites and get multiple good awakes. This time its trash.
Sent from my Phone using TapatalkBuy from others is cheaper than u think xd

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
01-07-2023, 01:58 AM

It’s a marketing tactic brother… you of all people should know that… they control the outcome % of the “good” awakes. That’s why they release the awake event more frequently so we could gamble… though I enjoy it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
01-07-2023, 02:07 AM

They definitely nerfed the rates haha I remember constantly rolling 120-140gl weps during event and now it's almost impossible to roll higher than 100gl.

Encryptions
01-07-2023, 02:08 AM
They definitely nerfed the rates haha I remember constantly rolling 120-140gl weps during event and now it's almost impossible to roll higher than 100gl.I even had a phase where I used 2k blues and only awoke 100% once on an arc wep.

Dozers
01-07-2023, 06:15 AM
Best explanation I can think of is to balance out the gold loot potential of all the players who now can easily get ava and venal sets. They had to make adjustments to gold sinks to make them even more effective for that purpose, which is to reduce gold in circulation to combat inflation. Other than that, not really sure why.

Advocacies
01-07-2023, 07:29 AM
This is just same as 2022 red eggs they don't drop story token unlike previous years red eggs where they drop more story token

Awakes secretly rigged same as red eggs 2022 good gold sink ig xd

Hugejackmen
01-07-2023, 08:11 AM
Not me though, used ~50 blue gems to get 80gl on a venal belt and ~1.5k blue to get an 80gl venal ring, 70gl venal belt, 60gl venal amu

Oakmaiden
01-07-2023, 08:43 AM
I bet my entire portfolio that STS will tell you nothing has been adjusted. RNG is cruddy.

snakeeyes
01-07-2023, 09:02 AM
This is what i see hard to get good to op awakes on arcane items like kraken but in gold loot set like venal its easy to get goldloot awakes.

Neutrone
01-07-2023, 09:02 AM
This is just same as 2022 red eggs they don't drop story token unlike previous years red eggs where they drop more story token

Awakes secretly rigged same as red eggs 2022 good gold sink ig xdSo it wasn't just me with the red eggs [emoji47] Thousands opened only to get like 300 story tokens. I thought I was just unlucky

Tampia
01-07-2023, 09:07 AM
+1 I agree with this post. Literally spent over 400m on elite awake gems and had to sell some of my kraken gears for elite awakes but still got trash awakes smh…just rip [emoji885]. 2019-2020 was the best awake event. Since then it’s a no no for me.

gobbels
01-07-2023, 09:24 AM
awaking is good way to lose every gold you have.

Helal
01-07-2023, 09:43 AM
I used today 1k elite gems and got nothing worth at all even could not get 30%ms ,also used 2k gems on venal belt and finally got only 70gl!, i think rate is not same as first day of event.

I remember in 2020 “365” elite gems was enough to awake all my gears with very good awake, now it seems even 5k elite wont be enough

Advocacies
01-07-2023, 09:44 AM
So it wasn't just me with the red eggs [emoji47] Thousands opened only to get like 300 story tokens. I thought I was just unlucky

2022 red eggs rigged nerfed story token drop rate :/ proven and tested

Arkiouj
01-07-2023, 10:07 AM

I suspected they might play with the odds after the event crates were dropping gold loot sets like confetti. More affordable GL sets = lower odds on GL awakening. Other op awakes have been fine for me though, including movement speed. Getting totally boned on the blue gems this year though.

jaeden.
01-07-2023, 11:02 AM
I used like 500 elite gems and got all my gear to over 7% dex+

Avaree
01-07-2023, 11:27 AM
Cinco gave us all fair warning:

Synergia
01-07-2023, 11:52 AM
I have learned my lesson after so many awakening event-

1) Make a budget of elite gems and don't go over it (I used 350 total this event)

2) Don't use more

3) seriously don't waste all ur gold on elite gems

4) buy good awakes from lucky players

but tbh this time I got very lucky with just 350 elite awakes.
Snatched 8% DEX on Frenzy AA and 11% DEX, 4% armor on kraken daggers

Expert/Herodimi
01-07-2023, 02:18 PM
The percentage of getting even decent awakens is low.Thanks sts.Indeed very constructive

Helal
01-07-2023, 02:33 PM
The Idea of awaken event as I understand is to give better: Gold loot for who farm gold, better state for PVP or some of PVE players and Movement speed for who want to run for LB or to be fast on events, for me i had 73%ms mali and 38%ms warlock for more than 2 years i could not do Lb because i could not complete my set then i became inactive and sold my ms gears, so result of that now only there is one or two teams controlling all maps for years .

Now because I did not get what i need for my goal, i already started selling my elite gems, my gears, and will stay on camp chatting with my friends.

The Game support wont lose any thing if drop more movement speed to bring challenge to the game.

I see this thread created with honest opinion which represents many players who give up of getting awaken they needs.

Please bring the challenges to the game .

Thanks

Tampia
01-07-2023, 04:29 PM

1) Make a budget of elite gems and don't go over it (I used 350 total this event)

2) Don't use more

Snatched 8% DEX on Frenzy AA and 11% DEX, 4% armor on kraken daggers

+1 my friend. Very true

Delouis Ball
01-07-2023, 07:49 PM

2) Don't use more

Snatched 8% DEX on Frenzy AA and 11% DEX, 4% armor on kraken daggersI used 400 elite awakes. Got 3-4 good rolls. (Not nearly as good as I used to get). But I am still using this event to make gold. (Buy bound awakes, awake venal for 60%+ gl, and sell).

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Encryptions
01-07-2023, 08:09 PM
(Buy bound awakes, awake venal for 60%+ gl, and sell).

If only that worked.
https://youtu.be/2EJCyONE_lI

asommers
01-07-2023, 11:56 PM
This thread is nonsense. Nothing has changed since 2019 except adding 15% crit damage.

-ALS