PDA

View Full Version : Almost had those antennas!!!!

Busterbiebe
08-24-2012, 04:19 PM
Hi, this is my first ever thread. Today there was going to b a big update. So I went to forest haven just wandering, AND I SPOTTED A 😳DEV!!! So I waved and waved and talked!!! But he was busy. So finally he stopped doing Wat he was doing BUT THE UPDATE STARTED!!!!😂 I was so mad😲😔. ADD ME IM BUSTERBIEBE!!!

LwMark
08-24-2012, 04:26 PM
aww man! who did u see? what color antennas did he have?

Ithrive
08-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Wow that sux man the only dev i ever saw was technoemail and got the coal antenna :) srry what happened to u :(

Worship
08-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Hes talking about: 15651

Everyone kept waving, all the mod/dev said was: Sorry for the server restart.

Thats me: Reworship :D

Anyway, i got pretty lucky and got a good screenshot of him, before there was a HUGE crowd of people. People were asking if they could get free stuff/antennas, but he wouldnt reply to us.

Noodleleg
08-24-2012, 05:22 PM
I remember when this happened to me... It was when Nuri's Hallows was JUST released. I joined the towne and saw Flip. I waved, but got nothing. Now, I realize devs can only give you antennas if they're wearing an android costume or the antenna itself. Hope you learned something today!

Worship
08-24-2012, 05:24 PM
I remember when this happened to me... It was when Nuri's Hallows was JUST released. I joined the towne and saw Flip. I waved, but got nothing. Now, I realize devs can only give you antennas if they're wearing an android costume or the antenna itself. Hope you learned something today!

Yes, but on SL, any dev will give you one.
DL- there arent anything for them to give away (Delphina told me)

Swords
08-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Hi, this is my first ever thread. Today there was going to b a big update. So I went to forest haven just wandering, AND I SPOTTED A ��DEV!!! So I waved and waved and talked!!! But he was busy. So finally he stopped doing Wat he was doing BUT THE UPDATE STARTED!!!!�� I was so mad����. ADD ME IM BUSTERBIEBE!!!

... When u say "Busy"? do u mean he left? cause if u see a dev with an antenna u can get it by waving no matter what their doing except if they leave

TechniShock
08-24-2012, 07:20 PM
was the name Micrastur or something like that?

HunterSLAYER
08-24-2012, 08:03 PM
I saw this dev yesterday while spamming the refresh button when server update msg came up.
Seems to me this dev is either a newly employed one, or is some dev's alt.

:)

Sent from my Xperia S using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Jcyee
08-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Meh i hate when theyre wearing the droid costume but wearing a button vanity :/ i just want those droid antennas lol

Piosidon
08-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Yea it's probably a dev alt

LwMark
08-25-2012, 02:23 AM
Livemau recently got the green antennas, saw him with them on, i wanna say within this week or 1 1/2 weeks tops

NECROREAPER
08-25-2012, 04:09 AM
Livemau recently got the green antennas, saw him with them on, i wanna say within this week or 1 1/2 weeks tops

Wow, that's very upsetting

Dynastu
08-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Lmao, one time two of my friends saw a dev in a nearly empty shadow caves town, so they invited me and kept saying, "HURRY!"

I got there, I walked up to the dev, he said, "Heheh," and left. xD only chance I've gotten at blue antennae
It was a dev with a random name, don't remember who