PDA

View Full Version : Last weekend to farm Solstice Masks!

Carapace
08-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Just a heads up that since the new expansion is coming next week, the Summer Nights event will be coming to a close. This means that Undead, Snake, and Eagle masks will no longer drop in the world but all of the masks found up until they are removed will remain in the game forever! The same applies to Blood Blossoms, and the shards used for upgrading (though honestly those shards aren't worth much after this weekend if not used for a Fire Gem/Jewel/Star imo). Blood Blossoms however, are a fairly wicked low level gem!

Kriegberg Helix and the Kriegbane title achievement will also no longer be available to achieve and will be replaced with new appropriate achievements for the new campaign level cap.

Happy hunting guys!

Delphina
08-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Time to spend some time in game this weekend. I still want an undead. :)

Lowlyspy
08-24-2012, 06:33 PM
I take it the druidic pack will be gone as well?

Worship
08-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Ahhh! I gotta farm!!

octavos
08-24-2012, 07:06 PM
how about throwing in a hand and increasing drops of them for a bit to ease the farming (reduce solstice/other vanity drops). I know a few that would love to have an undead, but don't have the credits to buy one, and the price skyrockets after the event.

just like PL and SL events...prices do go insane XD i just dont want someone who has tried this whole event and had "0" luck in an undead to be angry. since the new vanity's in levels, this has been a hard task to undertake XD.

Shaocalur
08-24-2012, 08:49 PM
So the bonfire will disappear? D:

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-25-2012, 08:55 AM
So the bonfire will disappear? D:

I finally got that NPC girl's number :(

HunterSLAYER
08-25-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm going hardcore on creds for an Undead mask.
Got both Eagle and Snake, Undead left. :)

Sent from my Xperia S using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Kuero
08-26-2012, 06:42 PM
I've been farming since event start for undead, haven't got it and I won't get it now

mafiainc42
08-26-2012, 07:15 PM
Question C will the lvl26 fire braclete still have the speed perk??Plz say yes hahaha

Cahaun
08-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Question C will the lvl26 fire braclete still have the speed perk??Plz say yes hahaha
Same here. I love the small perk we got from it

Worship
08-26-2012, 07:26 PM
HiiiiiiiHooooooDiggidyyyyy-CatDog

:) good times

mafiainc42
08-26-2012, 07:28 PM
I would wear that braclete until the lvl 101 capp if its a yes

moonway03
08-27-2012, 02:55 AM
Just a heads up that since the new expansion is coming next week, the Summer Nights event will be coming to a close. This means that Undead, Snake, and Eagle masks will no longer drop in the world but all of the masks found up until they are removed will remain in the game forever! The same applies to Blood Blossoms, and the shards used for upgrading (though honestly those shards aren't worth much after this weekend if not used for a Fire Gem/Jewel/Star imo). Blood Blossoms however, are a fairly wicked low level gem!

Kriegberg Helix and the Kriegbane title achievement will also no longer be available to achieve and will be replaced with new appropriate achievements for the new campaign level cap.

Happy hunting guys!

Hi! Can u tell the exact date when the event will end? :-)
Zeitgeistmoon here :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Carapace
08-27-2012, 10:23 AM

Nope, the speed perk will be removed when the expansion goes live as well :vsmile: I liked the speed though, so perhaps there will be something later on that allows you to "rekindle" the flame for awhile... no promises though!

Wretch
08-27-2012, 10:28 AM
Hopefully so! I really enjoyed the speed boost.

Shaocalur
08-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Nope, the speed perk will be removed when the expansion goes live as well :vsmile: I liked the speed though, so perhaps there will be something later on that allows you to "rekindle" the flame for awhile... no promises though!

Darn it, I will miss you speed boost!

mafiainc42
08-27-2012, 12:54 PM

O darn IT!!!!!! Such a awesome perk. Ill go lay in the corner and cry myeslf to sleep now..... :(

I dont think a Vampire is suppose to Run like Master Chief!!!!

Phoenician1
08-27-2012, 04:35 PM
"...all of the masks found up until they are removed will remain in the game forever!..."

Carapace, can you shed a little light on the possible contradiction in '...until they are removed...' and '...remain in the game forever...'? Did you mean that once earned, they will remain in a player's inventory (or in a different player's inventory, if sold)?

I'm also sad to see an item perk removed, especially an earned item like that.

Thanks!

Carapace
08-27-2012, 06:12 PM
"...all of the masks found up until they are removed will remain in the game forever!..."

Carapace, can you shed a little light on the possible contradiction in '...until they are removed...' and '...remain in the game forever...'? Did you mean that once earned, they will remain in a player's inventory (or in a different player's inventory, if sold)?

I'm also sad to see an item perk removed, especially an earned item like that.

Thanks!

To clarify it means that any of the masks that have been found will remain on players faces, or in their inventories but future ones can not be obtained anymore. In economical terms, it means the supply is now gone, so the ones players are wearing / trading / selling will be the only ones available in the game once the expansion comes out and the Summer event finishes. I would expect prices to rise on all of these items due to supply and demand

Matutd
08-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Am I the only one who didn't notice the speed boost?

Shaocalur
08-27-2012, 06:52 PM

It was for the L26 Fire Star. If you had that then I think you noticed just never paid attention.

Matutd
08-27-2012, 07:02 PM
It was for the L26 Fire Star. If you had that then I think you noticed just never paid attention.
I didn't notice it

Jcyee
08-27-2012, 07:23 PM

Yes :p

Matutd
08-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Yes :p
My vampyr is gonna be slow as hell after they remove that :( didn't even realise I had speed buff to start with

Devilonia
08-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Can't wait for update :adoration:

Phoenician1
08-30-2012, 01:21 PM

No, there are at least two of us...:highly_amused: