PDA

View Full Version : Phew in relieved

Busterbiebe
08-24-2012, 07:35 PM
After all that mayhem I logged on to pl today, went to town, and by coincidence guess Wat I found!!☺ AN AMBASSADOR WITH ANTENNAS!!! Don't feel sorry for me Anymore lol I waved and he gave me sone(: Ty for the tips and I appreciate u helping me through that confusing Period😜 I don't know how to post pictures on an iPod over here lol
Btw if someone's wondering his name was the color 💚green💚 not 💔red💔 (Red is mod and dev) the guys name was Delphina and he had the antennas on like someone told me it had to b

WoundedEagle
08-24-2012, 07:42 PM
After all that mayhem I logged on to pl today, went to town, and by coincidence guess Wat I found!!☺ AN AMBASSADOR WITH ANTENNAS!!! Don't feel sorry for me Anymore lol I waved and he gave me sone(: Ty for the tips and I appreciate u helping me through that confusing Period😜 I don't know how to post pictures on an iPod over here lol
Btw if someone's wondering his name was the color 💚green💚 not 💔red💔 (Red is mod and dev) the guys name was Delphina and he had the antennas on like someone told me it had to b

Congrats. Mod is actually green. Ambassadors are regular color. Though, Delphina, a Mod, is in the Ambassadors guild. And Delphina is indeed a female mod.

Busterbiebe
08-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Oh ok Rlly confusing lol

Delphina
08-24-2012, 08:03 PM
It was nice seeing you!

HunterSLAYER
08-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Hey there.
:)

Sent from my Xperia S using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

BoomBox
08-24-2012, 08:49 PM
I saw delphina the other day! Got a couple pics aswel!

Hadesofshadow
08-25-2012, 02:55 AM
I saw delphina the other day! Got a couple pics aswel!

is it just me or is this suggestive