PDA

View Full Version : The best solo level?

MightyMicah
08-24-2012, 07:37 PM
So as I'm getting back into Dark Legends I'm freaking loving this game! Mainly the kill aspect. You can get infinite kills! At any dungeon! Reminds me of the old PL xp lock kills days...

Anyways, I was wondering what exactly is the best level to solo? Mainly when it comes to gettin lots of kills fast. But also when it comes to gold, and ease of playing. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! Peace out
~MM

Xlilithii
08-24-2012, 07:42 PM
What I like best is fanged-face off. And here's a thread made by Gluttony, best one I've seen ever...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?57151-Guide-Farming-kill-gold-execution-achievements&highlight=Gold+kill

RedRyder
08-24-2012, 07:52 PM
I do gallows alley slums, no way out. Solid amount of gold and 2 of the 3 vanities that drop are of the most expensive you can get.

MightyMicah
08-24-2012, 07:56 PM
I do gallows alley slums, no way out. Solid amount of gold and 2 of the 3 vanities that drop are of the most expensive you can get.

If I'm not mistaken "no way out" is in market subway. Is that still the right level?

mafiainc42
08-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Best lvl to do solo is fanged face off good mobs good gold zombie easisest to kill black manic and valuable pink. PERIOD.... Million kills i think i know whats up

Lords manor best for fastest kills 4k kills a hour if u can play like me.

Add judgement ill show u how to rip thru that level in 15seconds.

MightyMicah
08-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Best lvl to do solo is fanged face off good mobs good gold zombie easisest to kill black manic and valuable pink. PERIOD.... Million kills i think i know whats up

Lords manor best for fastest kills 4k kills a hour if u can play like me.

Add judgement ill show u how to rip thru that level in 15seconds.

Excellent, thanks! I think I saw you on the leaderboard.

wvhills
08-24-2012, 10:40 PM
I get burned out doing the same level over and over. I can for a bit but then get bored. I like mixing it up.

Wretch
08-25-2012, 03:08 AM
Judge knows it! Sadly no bats that I know of for him....Edit: FINALLY! He got them!

Kills and gold... Follow the blistered thumbs! Lol

Alternate paths... Farm 3,7 and 8.. Not as many kills or as much gold per run...

But possibility of a high yield vanity that will offset afore mentioned!

Sorry judge I did not recommend rooftop... You know why

Best of luck on farming whatever you want to farm!

RedRyder
08-25-2012, 10:40 AM
If I'm not mistaken "no way out" is in market subway. Is that still the right level?

Whoops, that's another level I did for gold so I got confused lol. I meant Dead End for gallows.

MightyMicah
08-25-2012, 11:12 AM
Whoops, that's another level I did for gold so I got confused lol. I meant Dead End for gallows.

Alright haha, no problem, I'll check it out!