PDA

View Full Version : Guild: Alliance of Legend

Flamin
04-20-2010, 07:58 PM
The purpose of this guild will be to perfect group operations in all zones, and equip all members in Legendary Gear, to help each other, to have fun and far far more...

"Long ago in a galaxy far, far away"
"There is a Alliance, a Legenary Alliance, a Alliance of Legend."

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile"

A guild, a Elite expert Alliance, a place to have fun, a place to talk, a place to chat, a place to post all your suggestions/ideas/commments/etc..., A Alliance!

You must be respectful and polite.
You must be full of ideas.
We would like you to suggest your ideas here.
You should be an expert gamer.
You should reply frequently and chat frequently.
You should be online frequently.
And just be AWSOME!

We these people Shall unite.

Many people ask us this question...
Are you an alliance with the Legends guild or is "Alliance of Legend" just your name?

Just to clear something up... are you guys in an Alliance with our guild? Or is your name just "The Alliance of Legend"?

XD

...and here is the answer.
When I made the guild I was not thinks of the guild "Legends" at all, but i guess maybe we can be an alliance, but that is not what this guild is. The Alliance of Legend guild is a independent guild from Legend. Alliance of Legend is the name of the guild. Alliance of Legend is the description of this guild.

Well anyways, This thread is the discusstion and talk, about the guild Alliance of Legend.

(Guild name changed to "Legendary Alliance")

Astrauk
04-20-2010, 08:21 PM
I would like to offer my services to this guild, I wondering though, can I have multiple characters in this guild? In the other guilds they said that we could only have one, so just wondering. Anyway I have a Archer, a Warrior, and a healing/battle Mage.

Banned
04-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Change to something that doesn't have legends in it? It would clear up the confusion. Of course, you name it whatever you feel like it.

Flamin
04-20-2010, 08:25 PM
I would like to offer my services to this guild, I wondering though, can I have multiple characters in this guild? In the other guilds they said that we could only have one, so just wondering. Anyway I have a Archer, a Warrior, and a healing/battle Mage.

You must have only, only one guild that you are in.

_ck
04-20-2010, 08:39 PM
The Alliance of Sir Pocket would've been a cooler name. ;)

_ck
04-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Or how about Archers of the Round Pocket? ;)

iNFaMous
04-21-2010, 02:41 AM
Do you not have enough threads promoting this guild?
I see a new one everyday..

Flamin
04-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Or how about Archers of the Round Pocket? ;)

I have sent you an invite because ive read your threads and you are a good person filled with ideas, and if you join you can start your own discussion called "thinking about changing name of guild"

KronicDecay
04-21-2010, 09:57 AM
The Alliance of Sir Pocket would've been a cooler name. ;)

That name sounds like someone who is on the registered offender list lol

Flamin
04-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Kronicdecay, change your signature, we have changed our guild name to Legendary Alliance, (remember?)

KronicDecay
04-21-2010, 10:09 AM
Sorry hungover at work. Doin it now

Better?

Flamin
04-21-2010, 10:14 AM
Yep thanks.