PDA

View Full Version : Hey Devs!! lets have a variety of different planet levels :-) Suggestions!

Mitchturbo
08-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Hey how about different types of planets we can visit for future updates :-)
Like we had a desert Planet (Numa) and a purple beach Planet (volaria)
How about a jungle planet and an ice world. Both are common in science fiction and I feel would belong here in this game :-)
Also We can have a city based planet! Imagine shooting scorn through lvls of a Futuristic city!
And this one is for a certain fishy member (RAWR!!!!) how about an underwater sea base we can explore on an ocean planet?

Hope to see some of these lvl design ideas get included in future updates STS Developers. You guys Rock!!
I would love you guys forever!!!! XD

Asavadale
08-24-2012, 10:59 PM
When I imagine The Futuristic City I Imagine something out of star wars :3
That Would be epic

HunterSLAYER
08-24-2012, 11:07 PM
We need Melee weapons.
" light sabers"(noticed the space on between) are BOSS!

:)

Sent from my Xperia S using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Growwle
08-24-2012, 11:27 PM
We need Melee weapons.
" light sabers"(noticed the space on between) are BOSS!

Copyright issues.

iAmPain
08-24-2012, 11:34 PM
We can have a city based planet!
1. Imagine shooting scorn through lvls of a Futuristic city!
2. How about an underwater sea base we can explore on an ocean planet?

1.First thing that comes into my mind is ...Tron!

2. Atlantis! <3

HunterSLAYER
08-25-2012, 02:27 AM
Copyright issues.

Hence the space as "lightsabers" is one word by itself whereas "light sabers" are two words and can mean sabers(Cutlass-like pirate swords) with glowing effects(doesn't necessarily need to be star wars style, numa style would suffice.)

Tayvar
08-25-2012, 12:01 PM
Perhaps if they ever incorporate mounts into the game we could use them in some interesting environments, maybe even outside of the blackstar such as in space on a repair mission, who know?

Skeletonlord
08-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Perhaps if they ever incorporate mounts into the game we could use them in some interesting environments, maybe even outside of the blackstar such as in space on a repair mission, who know?

I agree, and I say it again. Mounts in game would be amazing.

flashbackflip
08-25-2012, 12:38 PM
I don't know if you heard those rumors, but if we ever gonna get 'mounts' those will be our personal SPACESHIPS!

And some special missions associated with space travel/fight

This is possible with game engine and was supposed to be implemented in the original idea of the game (before it was made mobile)...

When asked about this (twice in interviews), JustG neither denied nor approved such rumours.. so I guess, we have a chance but in some distant future.. maybe 100th lvl cap..

The closest similarity I can think of is SWOTOR