PDA

View Full Version : Need help about Antignome Set Quest , Am i missing something?

AucResearcher
01-09-2023, 04:15 AM
Hiii im currently at the quest "The Third Piece" the quest said i need to kill Elite Shaman Pakuna under influence of dimensional potion...and yes i do open the potion (4 times which is like 2 hours already, still have extra 4 potions) and i already kill this elite shaman pakuna boss for almost 100 times now...idk what happen i dont think this quest is bugged...but am i missing something here?pls lmk if you have done this quest before really need it to be done

Tysm in advance

AucResearcher
01-09-2023, 04:20 AM
Im not sure about few things :

1) Do i need to wear the Banished Helm that i got from last quest? (Not specified in the quest i need to use it like the Dragon Infused Helm quest which is specified)

2)Do i need to wear the Dragon Infused Helm? (This seems nonsense but welp lmk if i really need to wear it)

3)Is there a specific number of boss i needed to kill to finally got it?

4)And lastly i need your guys experience who have done this quest before...like did it really usually take this much of run?if you can still remember whats the range boss kill you done till its completed?

Tysm for reading !

Staaarlord
01-09-2023, 04:23 AM
U need to get lucky and loot the piece from that boss while using elix, its easier to buy/borrow the piece from somebody else
But tbh i forgot which piece u need for this one (think it was ring or amulet idk)

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
01-09-2023, 04:33 AM
U need to get lucky and loot the piece from that boss while using elix, its easier to buy/borrow the piece from somebody else
But tbh i forgot which piece u need for this one (think it was ring or amulet idk)

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk
It was the amulet...oh idk that we can just borrow/buy to clear the mission....tysm for info...but then i have to look for someone who owns it XD

(Pls do pm me if anyone have this pieces and willing to let me borrow... im willing to pay a guarantee before i take it and return it back later)

Delouis Ball
01-09-2023, 05:22 AM
It was the amulet...oh idk that we can just borrow/buy to clear the mission....tysm for info...but then i have to look for someone who owns it XD

(Pls do pm me if anyone have this pieces and willing to let me borrow... im willing to pay a guarantee before i take it and return it back later)I'd suggest buying. I have full anti set for mage cause I do seasonal LB.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

AucResearcher
01-09-2023, 06:21 AM
I'd suggest buying. I have full anti set for mage cause I do seasonal LB.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.
The antignome set one already got and finished the quest...now the banished...and i have found just belt in auc which i already bought

Oakmaiden
01-09-2023, 11:16 AM

(Pls do pm me if anyone have this pieces and willing to let me borrow... im willing to pay a guarantee before i take it and return it back later) lemme know when ur done with this quest. I haven’t done it either. This and banished were a bit complicated to follow...

AucResearcher
01-09-2023, 11:59 AM
lemme know when ur done with this quest. I haven’t done it either. This and banished were a bit complicated to follow...

Yeah sure i will let you know....i have done few more run but still no progress ;-; but I'll keep trying until i either looted it from the boss or borrowed from other ppl

Encryptions
01-09-2023, 02:40 PM
Its a 0.1% chance, spoke to asommers about it a few months ago.

AucResearcher
01-10-2023, 12:14 AM
Its a 0.1% chance, spoke to asommers about it a few months ago.
Waaaaaaa 0.1 ;-; hooooowwwww XD

Hexame
01-10-2023, 12:42 AM

It'll look like this, keep trying and you'll eventually get it

AucResearcher
01-10-2023, 04:25 AM

It'll look like this, keep trying and you'll eventually get it

Dayum!!! Thats nice

I will do it continually cuz i also need 1k boss aps there so yeah... if until 1k boss and i still didn't get it idk what to say im now at 100++