PDA

View Full Version : Bugs/ in new update....

Energizeric
08-25-2012, 03:25 PM
I've seen 2 errors in the new update:

1) when you are in the dungeon and you use your skills, the graphics on the iPad are messed up. The skill areas get a bit blacked out and it's hard to see which skills are still warming up and which you can use.

2) When someone on your friends list is in the same place that you are, but in a different version, you are not given the option to join them. For example, right now I am in Balefort and my friend's list is telling me that 4 of my buddies are also in Balefort. But I don't see any of them here. And there is no join button for me to join them. So the only way for me to join them is to leave Balefort and then come back by joining them, which is a pain.

tHelonestud
08-25-2012, 03:26 PM
prove it plz

Matutd
08-25-2012, 03:29 PM
I like number 1, I think it is better than before.

tHelonestud
08-25-2012, 03:35 PM
neither are errors
#1 is intentional interface change
#2 is cuz townes are full more i think they condensed it so people would be added into townes rather than having alot of half full towne instances like before

Energizeric
08-25-2012, 10:03 PM
I can't imagine #1 is intentional because the graphics are all messed up. it looks like the graphics card on my ipad is overmatched. They circles get all distorted. Some show half of the circle the way it used to be, while the other half is blank/missing. Then even when the skills warm up they sometimes are still distorted. I'm sure it's an error of some sort.

tHelonestud
08-25-2012, 10:34 PM
I can't imagine #1 is intentional because the graphics are all messed up. it looks like the graphics card on my ipad is overmatched. They circles get all distorted. Some show half of the circle the way it used to be, while the other half is blank/missing. Then even when the skills warm up they sometimes are still distorted. I'm sure it's an error of some sort.
looks fine for me on ipod,
probably just misimplemented on ipad

DataPunk
08-26-2012, 08:35 AM
Skills look great on my galaxy tab 2. Like it better then the old way.

Matutd
08-26-2012, 09:10 AM
looks fine for me on ipod,
probably just misimplemented on ipad
Looks fine on my ipad

Shilooo
08-26-2012, 09:15 AM
New skill look is a pain. In pvp when you get nuked and your mana is gone your skills disappear. Meaning I can not see the cool down timing or even the position of where my skills are. A pain, but I'll get used to it I guess.

JaytB
08-26-2012, 09:24 AM
The joining friends in town is most probably bugged yes, I heard many people complain about it in game.

Energizeric
08-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Sometimes it seems to work fine, but in certain dungeons the graphics go crazy during the cool down. I think it's just a bit bugged on the iPad at times.

As far as #2 above, I guess you guys are right. It seems that you cannot join people in towns anymore if the town is "full" where you used to be able to do this. The problem is that when I look at my friend's list it appears that these people are in the same Balefort as I am, but I look all over and they are not there. They can't join me and I can't join them. So instead if we need to make a trade/sale we need to go to some third location that's not crowded like Shadow Caves town. This is not working out well at all for me. As a merchant who has people on my friend's list that I often buy from, I find myself having to explain this over and over to friends. I keep getting the question "Where are you?".

JaytB
08-26-2012, 05:18 PM
The joining in town thing seems to be solved, at least for me.

The skills just become transparent when you press them, I like it to be honest, shows more of your screen and more clear which skills can be pressed. I suspect this change was intentional.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/457fad07d2681a76b98b32842765fe95.jpg

Fang bosses Vlod and and gobble are also still Braindead btw :)

LwMark
08-27-2012, 01:28 PM
I hate this new town garbage being full!!!!

Cant join my friends!!!!!

:P

LwMark
08-28-2012, 01:54 AM
Lmao look at bigbearsnow in the pic haha

Chivalrous
08-28-2012, 02:40 AM
Mid air stomp flight

JaytB
08-28-2012, 03:49 AM

Haha, didn't even notice that before :D

xcollectorx
08-30-2012, 02:11 AM
I hate this new town garbage being full!!!!

Cant join my friends!!!!!

:P

+1 made a thread earlier.

LMFAO!!!!

Waug
08-30-2012, 08:21 AM
Too lazy to create a new thread, here are some bugs/Intended

Cannot boot in my own forest fight arena if rejoin or reply -hate this

The game progress bar isn't working properly for example some games showing it has just started but after join you can see its like 80% cleared already -no lag factor here

Techno Email
08-30-2012, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the info., guys. Steps to reproduce your issue are an enormous help. We're looking into these issues, and will post an update when we have one.

Techno Email
08-31-2012, 02:18 PM
Are you guys still running into the towne join issue?

Techno Email
08-31-2012, 02:19 PM
The game progress bar isn't working properly for example some games showing it has just started but after join you can see its like 80% cleared already -no lag factor here

Are you still seeing this issue or is anyone else seeing this?

Thx.

Energizeric
09-01-2012, 04:34 AM
Are you guys still running into the towne join issue?

Yes. I used to be able to join my buddies in Balefort whenever I wanted. When I would look at my friends list, the only time the "join" button was missing was when they were in a dungeon that was full. Whenever they were in a town (including Balefort), the join button was there and I could join them when I wanted to. But now about half of my buddies who are in Balefort have the join button missing -- this makes it look like they are in the same Balefort that I am in, but when I look around they are not there. They are in another version of Balefort, but I guess it is full?? This never used to happen.

Waug
09-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Are you still seeing this issue or is anyone else seeing this?

Thx.

Thanks for your concern, not seeing the issue anymore. But please fix this -

1) Level 61s are joining in my level 51 twink's forest fight death match arena game (didn't notice it is happening in other arenas or not), and pissing us off, no mercy, lol

2) can't boot em after replay or rejoin, host info showing "full games hidden".

If intentional please clarify.

Energizeric
09-10-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm still seeing this issue. Still have to join friends in some alternate town because Balefort is always full. Shadow Caves town seems to have become a popular place to make trades, because it's always mostly empty. We never had to do this before.