PDA

View Full Version : Sonsz of Anarchy

Szangheili
08-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Well, this is my very own guild I have created, I have no intentions or goals to make this the "Top Guild" but everyone is welcomed to join. I will be upgrading the guild very soon to tier 2 or 3 since they both have gotten discount stims and that us what I really want. There is no level criteria as to saying what Lvl can be recruiter or officer, it is based upon trust. I want to keep it drama free and fun for the whole community. We have a few rules that are basic among guilds, like no begging for anything, no selling in Guild Chat, and definitely no disrespecting guildmates, nor other guilds. The one goal I have in mind is, no abuse of power. Which is why the leaders are all of the officers I appointed. Bright idea came from the one guild I loved a lot but had to leave for a few personal reasons.... Vengeance. These guys have taught me a thing or two about SL and characteristics in general. Now they think I'm a guild hopper which is not true, but understand why they would think that, I honestly apologize for making a bad impression, but I have a goal in mind that I am out to accomplish... Thanks a lot Vengeance ;)

Ps. I obviously know that it's a show, I love it and thought it would be a great name for a guild ;)

Zaonabiuibil
08-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Best of luck with the guild, the rules seem good, hope it works out!

Szangheili
08-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Thanks a lot dude :) Feel free to add me in game, my IGN is the same as my forum name ;)

Szangheili
08-25-2012, 08:57 PM
We are tier 3 ;) And we are still recruiting! ;)

Szangheili
08-26-2012, 11:58 PM
We have over 20+ Members on the first day of recruiting! I'm happy the way things are turning out for our first day, and we have a few Lvl 40+ members who are more than happier to help out our brothers and sisters with quests and Lvl'ing up. If anybody needs anything, hit me up! :)

IGN: Szangheili