PDA

View Full Version : Preview 1/11/2022 | Sneak Peek: Hopping into the Year of the Rabbit

Remiem
01-11-2023, 08:50 AM
Greetings Legends, we’re rolling into Week 2 of the Awakenings event, but I wanted to share an exciting sneak peek for what’s next…

We’re hopping into the year of the rabbit with the Lunar New Year event! Check out the official event banner:

and one of the upcoming vanity armor sets:

Doesn’t it make you…HOPPY? ;)

Also, with it being a new year, we’re going to be looking to your for feedback and suggestions on what you want to see in Arcane Legends this year. Keep an eye out for the 2023 Letter to the Community along with some important feedback threads where you’ll have a chance to make your voice heard.

See you next week with more details!

sky10788
01-11-2023, 08:50 AM
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valkiirye
01-11-2023, 08:51 AM
Woooot

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Kristian0205
01-11-2023, 08:54 AM
Greetings Legends, we’re rolling into Week 2 of the Awakenings event, but I wanted to share an exciting sneak peek for what’s next…

We’re hopping into the year of the rabbit with the Lunar New Year event! Check out the official event banner:

Also, with it being a new year, we’re going to be looking to your for feedback and suggestions on what you want to see in Arcane Legends this year. Keep an eye out for the 2023 Letter to the Community along with some important feedback threads where you’ll have a chance to make your voice heard.

See you next week with more details!We are hoping to see Title / Aura and some tradable vanity in future LB Rewards..

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Angelaxd
01-11-2023, 09:22 AM
What are these events for? Are you aware that the game is very boring because Zodias has no logic? Was "Esunk" your last part of this expansion the most difficult and the most entertaining? Because honestly this is no longer fun, it's sad I start playing out of habit and I hope it improves but almost 1 year has passed and I see no reason to buy new equipment if even with Zaarus you can farm comfortably but going back to the same thing (why farm it? if there is no reason to get strong)

aleyenZ
01-11-2023, 09:46 AM
I want to see a bonus set on kraken in 2023. It bothers me to switch to zaar to do more damage.

What you think about this? will you add it?

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

Wiinaa
01-11-2023, 10:01 AM
My creation : Pet Idea
What do u think about this little rework of harry

Nocturnus
What are these events for? Are you aware that the game is very boring because Zodias has no logic? Was "Esunk" your last part of this expansion the most difficult and the most entertaining? Because honestly this is no longer fun, it's sad I start playing out of habit and I hope it improves but almost 1 year has passed and I see no reason to buy new equipment if even with Zaarus you can farm comfortably but going back to the same thing (why farm it? if there is no reason to get strong)

I agree, Esunk should have been fixed long ago somehow. Or at least when they put the Kraken gear.
Currently it is so easy and gives so much gold that the other maps or portals are completely useless.
This looks like a remake of Elite Southern Gates in Underhull, everyone was playing that map and nobody was stepping on fester when they released that expansion.
There is also not much reason to step on the other maps or portals.
The difficulty of the maps is also quite mediocre.
They should reevaluate how to fix those maps, or at least give it a logic, before continuing to add events or things.

flashio
The eye on helm looks creepy, could it simply be replaced by an eye shaped hole so the character's eye can be seen through?

worldwide309
01-11-2023, 10:27 AM
Can we pleaseeeee get a plat sale for awakening eventPLEASE. Also a sexy playboy bunny suit vanity because of the rabbit event?

chiiwawa
01-11-2023, 10:29 AM
The eye on helm looks creepy, could it simply be replaced by an eye shaped hole so the character's eye can be seen through?

I think if your wearing a rabbit suit "creepy" is what your going for.

Titanium
01-11-2023, 10:39 AM
2023 Letter to the Community. Will be released today?

nathan2693
01-11-2023, 10:39 AM
Great job on designing the vanity armor. I can see armor looking great together with a YinYang Aura or an Aura that is filled with Kanji Letters

yerrisin
01-11-2023, 10:44 AM
yow yow yow[emoji2962][emoji44] wait. on another level that vanity. With which they finally called those who know how to design vanity's well. I hope that the variation to the other characters will look just as interesting. What does that symbol written in Chinese mean? (the one on the shoulder)

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

yerrisin
01-11-2023, 10:47 AM

252219nice bro[emoji91] It would be a good idea to create a new style of new pets with that aura around the pets and not just an aura on the floor.

nathan2693
01-11-2023, 10:49 AM
Great job on designing the vanity armor. I can see armor looking great together with a YinYang Aura or an Aura that is filled with Kanji Letters

Or why not combine these two? YinYang that is surrounded by a glowing Kanji Letters/Symbols.

yerrisin
01-11-2023, 10:59 AM
I agree, Esunk should have been fixed long ago somehow. Or at least when they put the Kraken gear.
Currently it is so easy and gives so much gold that the other maps or portals are completely useless.
This looks like a remake of Elite Southern Gates in Underhull, everyone was playing that map and nobody was stepping on fester when they released that expansion.
There is also not much reason to step on the other maps or portals.
The difficulty of the maps is also quite mediocre.
They should reevaluate how to fix those maps, or at least give it a logic, before continuing to add events or things.I agree with this. Before it was not even necessary to have an event active every week. now it seems that it is the only strategy they use to retain players.I think they are very aware that if they don't do events, many will stop playing it.

events are fine. but the base worlds of the game should be the main source of attraction for the players and for you the creators what generates recurring income for you.events should only be a plus for people to invest more in platinum.

Oakmaiden
01-11-2023, 11:02 AM
Ummm, 2x plat offers/sale.....

kulldeepboro
01-11-2023, 11:24 AM
What are these events for? Are you aware that the game is very boring because Zodias has no logic? Was "Esunk" your last part of this expansion the most difficult and the most entertaining? Because honestly this is no longer fun, it's sad I start playing out of habit and I hope it improves but almost 1 year has passed and I see no reason to buy new equipment if even with Zaarus you can farm comfortably but going back to the same thing (why farm it? if there is no reason to get strong)well its their own fault ,they have killed the diversity in the game . dm and evg nerfed and now soon goes for e sunk ,which will force players to play on elite gauntlet .

they nerfed the jewel farming ,which made players to only focus on gold farming .

nerfed the proc stack which automatically killed the skill base game .

now everyone just running and collecting gold .

games were meant to be fun ,never have i ever thought i will be a slave of running same maps over and over .

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Jyncc
01-11-2023, 12:13 PM
gloves!!!!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Arkiouj
01-11-2023, 12:13 PM
well its their own fault ,they have killed the diversity in the game . dm and evg nerfed and now soon goes for e sunk ,which will force players to play on elite gauntlet .

they nerfed the jewel farming ,which made players to only focus on gold farming .

nerfed the proc stack which automatically killed the skill base game .

now everyone just running and collecting gold .

games were meant to be fun ,never have i ever thought i will be a slave of running same maps over and over .

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

The game has always been running the same map over and over but what really changed since the old days is the community aspect of elites. Kraken was hard, Shuyal and Tindrin maps on elite mode required at least some tactics and communication, it was the same map over and over again but we made friends along the way. Now? Elites are just ready, set: gogogogogogo zergfests. End game content should never resort to this. km3 used to be like that when crate farming but we had elite maps to offset that, agree we need more diversity.

Funnily enough the same thing happened in World of Warcraft when Mythic+ came out.

Cinco
01-11-2023, 12:18 PM
What does that symbol written in Chinese mean? (the one on the shoulder)

It means "Rabbit" - to commemorate 2023 being the Year of the Rabbit :-)

snakeeyes
01-11-2023, 12:24 PM
Can you make the vanity letter symbol glowing?

kennetics
01-11-2023, 02:14 PM
add 2x offer or plat sale. The elite awake gems in auction are so expensive now.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

RedeZy
01-11-2023, 08:47 PM
Hey cinco, is this lunar event a energy event by any chance that also contains a lb?

Kakashis
01-11-2023, 11:14 PM
Wow that vanity set is a must have! Hopefully it won't be too expensive!

I actually haven't farmed much other than events in awhile. Tried out esunk and was hooked! Drops enough gold to lure people to play and is the only map where the difficulty can be carried by one person with the full set kracken. This makes way for random parties and to meet new people along the way. Yes there are private party where everyone is OP and the map is finished in under 20 seconds, but the current way allows people to join map without commitment. I also enjoy helping those who are struggling to kill the boss so that they can save up for more power. It reminds me of the old elite days where mainly randoms joined a map and farmed for pet eggs or weapons.

I hope to see a full kracken set bonus. At the moment, many will proc the kracken gears and then swap a zaarus set for way higher stats than with the kracken set. That's a strategy I suppose xD

Turabao
01-11-2023, 11:18 PM
Vanity looks nice

Turabao
01-11-2023, 11:20 PM
Hope we can get some nice drops

Read
01-11-2023, 11:36 PM

Most RPGs have a repetitive element. That said, there is is definitely new maps and expansions heading our way though. Esunk allows those players with Kraken and good Zaarus sets + good gold loot sets to farm gold in a comfortable manner which is not bad at all. The devs prolly are very aware about the situation and it seems perfectly fine.

Whether the gold cap increases or not doesn't really matter now. Esunk is fine as it is because players can log in when they can, and grind for a few hours to get gold equivalent to the effort players put in to get items such as Kraken and very good Gold Loot sets + speed sets. There will always be those players who play 6-10+ hours making 40m+. That's totally up to how they wish to spend their day. Not everyone has that luxury in how they spend their time.

Kraken items were recently released and makes Esunk extremely fun to run. Events are always an option for a change of pace from Esunk whether or not the overall gold obtained is similar.

loyti
01-11-2023, 11:44 PM
Am i the only one who actually missed the old km3?
The feeling i got everytime i saw a shiny sparking after the mini boss was killed was definitely priceless during that time and the presence of locked crate just right beside your character was pleasant in the eyes.

I hope to see the same mechanics this year. Not entirely another locked crate but other loots like crafting materials for some rare items or vanities.

I have a 670GL and which gives me decent amount of gold in Esunk. But it becomes boring after like 10-15 runs.
We need some new maps to explore & have new loots which after all, what makes this game stand out from all the rest.

Im hoping to play this game more frequent this year.

drowm
01-11-2023, 11:56 PM
op op op op op opop op

Angelaxd
01-12-2023, 12:03 AM
Most RPGs have a repetitive element. That said, there is is definitely new maps and expansions heading our way though. Esunk allows those players with Kraken and good Zaarus sets + good gold loot sets to farm gold in a comfortable manner which is not bad at all. The devs prolly are very aware about the situation and it seems perfectly fine.

Whether the gold cap increases or not doesn't really matter now. Esunk is fine as it is because players can log in when they can, and grind for a few hours to get gold equivalent to the effort players put in to get items such as Kraken and very good Gold Loot sets + speed sets. There will always be those players who play 6-10+ hours making 40m+. That's totally up to how they wish to spend their day. Not everyone has that luxury in how they spend their time.

Kraken items were recently released and makes Esunk extremely fun to run. Events are always an option for a change of pace from Esunk whether or not the overall gold obtained is similar.

your comment was so bad that I'd rather the DEV ignore me again

Read
01-12-2023, 12:22 AM
your comment was so bad that I'd rather the DEV ignore me again

Apologies if the comment was hard to understand or bad. Basically RPGS, most of them are very repetitive and also events are always an option for a change of pace from Esunk whether or not the overall gold is similar since you were talking about the ease of farming which i assumed to be gold.

gunstick
01-12-2023, 01:23 AM
Why do you guys stop releasing vanities without auras... Last time I think it was 2020 Halloween when you gave us aura vanity in the vendor.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
01-12-2023, 02:17 AM

very hoopy :D

IT IS PRETTY DOPE DESIGN ACTUALLY.

Immortal_Blood
01-12-2023, 02:27 AM
very hoopy :D

IT IS PRETTY DOPE DESIGN ACTUALLY.

..because..

..warrior 2h is always being smushed together with shoulder armor.. but not this time.

I suggest to add SFX to more of this new stuff...

for example: bone vanity armor with the fireballs on the shoes, infected leather with the poison aura, old vanilla weapons with magic enchants.

the new shiny texture released with the l81 mythics is cool no doubt, however it just does not beat the SFX of depraved blades, or slicing flintlocks etc.

Immortal_Blood
01-12-2023, 02:31 AM
ah also , i hope the lunar event is fun with emphasis on helping character progression through F2P means, otherwise i will apply my time elsewhere .

if you check the logs of abbk you'll see i didnt really play the winter event, i dont want that to happen with lunar.

Itzmemohsin
01-12-2023, 06:03 AM
I fell like if it's a tier based event & rewards are decent , more people will feel like playing the event.

Gigannte
01-12-2023, 06:21 AM

See you next week with more details!

insane vanity:topsy_turvy::topsy_turvy:

Senpaikazu24
01-12-2023, 08:29 AM
Can you make a vanity that is very beautiful with effect like frank mask, Medusa Mask but that's just an example. To get a new one, put it in the store where you can buy tokens, I mean Token vendors. Btw Bump[emoji3590] Nice event [emoji3526]

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Angelaxd
01-12-2023, 09:52 AM
Apologies if the comment was hard to understand or bad. Basically RPGS, most of them are very repetitive and also events are always an option for a change of pace from Esunk whether or not the overall gold is similar since you were talking about the ease of farming which i assumed to be gold.

Your comment is from people who have only been playing this style of games for max 2 years, anyone who has experience in these games knows that this is very bad, I will give you an example of a new game called "skylore" that takes about 1 year to develop. reach the maximum level and it is always full of people, the community grows with difficulty to climb, here there are people like your conformist and who want everything easy, it is unfortunate how they dropped so much here

Advocacies
01-12-2023, 11:52 AM
Please make lunar this year different from previous years make it like tier event w/ special event map dropping lunar related items waging from lv1-5-10-15 and up would be nice for all of us also mythic lunar amulet? w/ good passive similar to prof/killring

ogpurp
01-12-2023, 06:05 PM

252219Yes.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Xuds
01-12-2023, 08:36 PM
Don't make us run kraag tomb 4 again and call it a lunar year event

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
01-12-2023, 08:38 PM
It means "Rabbit" - to commemorate 2023 being the Year of the Rabbit :-)

And 2024 is the year of the dragon. I hope you all come up with something really good for that to.

ogpurp
01-13-2023, 11:17 AM
And 2024 is the year of the dragon. I hope you all come up with something really good for that to.Amen.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-13-2023, 11:19 AM
Don't make us run kraag tomb 4 again and call it a lunar year event

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

You're free to run whatever dungeons you like :-)

Read
01-13-2023, 11:26 AM
Your comment is from people who have only been playing this style of games for max 2 years, anyone who has experience in these games knows that this is very bad, I will give you an example of a new game called "skylore" that takes about 1 year to develop. reach the maximum level and it is always full of people, the community grows with difficulty to climb, here there are people like your conformist and who want everything easy, it is unfortunate how they dropped so much here

I have been playing arcane legends since the time of its release, farming at Brackenridge for Locked Grand Crates at Jarl and km3. And yes, of course there will be certain MMORPGS that deviate from the repetitive element. That is why I mentioned earlier 'most' RPGs. From Genshin Impact to Dauntless and Warframe and more.

Anyways it is pointless trying to explain unless you actually play other MMORPGS. They will do something about Esunk in the near future dont worry. Take care.

chiiwawa
01-13-2023, 11:27 AM
You're free to run whatever dungeons you like :-)
Now thats a sentence you dont hear everyday. haŕa.

Cinco
01-13-2023, 11:32 AM
Now thats a sentence you dont hear everyday. haŕa.

It's not something you should have to tell players.

Now don't get me wrong: I understand that certain players will want to fully maximize their token inflow per minute played... and if that's your goal that's totally cool, but you are making a choice.

I think that future Lunar New Year events ought to include a special area where you fight a more powerful Kil'Joy with a chance to loot something special (or be a total conversion from world spawn to portal + boss area). Given our other priorities this unfortunately isn't happening this year.

Best wishes!

xbell
01-13-2023, 01:15 PM
You're free to run whatever dungeons you like :-)There a chance to make bosses on your level drop at least 1-3 red envelope?

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Xiedom
01-13-2023, 07:05 PM

252219I agree to this!!!!

Sent from my RMX3085 using Tapatalk

Xiedom
01-13-2023, 07:07 PM
Might as well have a limited weapon sale for that set as well. Like a carrot sword and shield or maybe just a carrot hammer. That would complete the whole set for that Vanity

Sent from my RMX3085 using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
01-13-2023, 09:48 PM
It's not something you should have to tell players.

Now don't get me wrong: I understand that certain players will want to fully maximize their token inflow per minute played... and if that's your goal that's totally cool, but you are making a choice.

I think that future Lunar New Year events ought to include a special area where you fight a more powerful Kil'Joy with a chance to loot something special (or be a total conversion from world spawn to portal + boss area). Given our other priorities this unfortunately isn't happening this year.

Best wishes!

Personally, I just play whatever you all come up with however you come up with it. If I like it I do it and if I dont I wait for the next thing. Thats my philosophy now days. Im way past griping about how or when things are done. Just going with the flow.

Wiinaa
01-14-2023, 10:34 AM
Can we pleaseeeee get a plat sale for awakening eventPLEASE. Also a sexy playboy bunny suit vanity because of the rabbit event?

For u:

rusjeka
01-14-2023, 11:34 PM
Dear developers, Please make it possible to enable or disable ability procs on gears

Titanium
01-15-2023, 05:16 AM
For u:

Woah. Hire this person

chiiwawa
01-15-2023, 02:16 PM
Woah. Hire this person

Just my opinion but this Playboy bunny looking set is a bit to much for a game kids play. Im sure there are other sets people could make a fuss about as well and maybe i'm thinking to much about it but just saying.

Sazshi
01-15-2023, 04:39 PM
Old players: we want the old arcane legends type" ofc ur just merching and not farming that suits you, bruuh just accept it u can't go back to how it was the moment devs introduced gold loot set. other players are heavily invested on their gold loot sets nerfing farming maps like esunk will just make AL more dead you guys need to accept it. Instead just add map that's so hard to play with for thrill seekers.

Suggestion:
Make another like Sir Spendsalot put a aura or vanities thats super good looking and people will keep trying their luck and burn gold on it.

AL_LilTecca
01-15-2023, 09:44 PM
Devs save Arcane Legends and make it fun again. Gold loot farming isn’t fun, its pretty boring. Go back till when arcane legends was at its peak and take notes from it. The direction the game has went is farm your life away for gold or pw2. Bosses used to drop things that were worth (beautiful locked grands, eggs, vanities, and even good gear) now its just gold….. add some kraken drops to bosses and stop being money hungry, its really killing the game. PvP don’t even hit the same anymore, same 10 people in the zone now, before i could be level 52 and find a map of players now its a ghost town.. feed the players what they want, look at the replies and respond to the ones that are letting you know about your game. Not the irrelevant comments about running kt4..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iile
01-17-2023, 09:33 AM
It's amazing 😍🤩 can't wait