PDA

View Full Version : 51 int birds

xcainnblecterx
08-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Were are all the int birds? Is there any suggestion for a pvp 51 int bird or is this something ima have experiment with? Idc if you think int birds suck etc. Im goin be pvpin/farming with my int bird corpsefarm if you pawn me, well you pawn me i play pvp for fun not for seriousness. Any help is appreciated and and constructive criticism is also welcome. If your going be a meanie at least take it easy please ;)

cookiez
08-25-2012, 06:45 PM
I'll try it with u!!! Add jinglebellls

xcainnblecterx
08-25-2012, 07:48 PM
whoot that's a better response then what i was expecting lol ill be on i a couple minutes and ill add.....also id like to ask another question, why are people afraid of experimenting with builds? Ok you have a build that works, but wouldnt it be fun trying something new after awhile? I mean to me thats what makes pvp even greater all the builds and different skills you can use. Idk thats just me though, can any one explain why people dont like change though?

Noodleleg
08-28-2012, 11:35 AM
whoot that's a better response then what i was expecting lol ill be on i a couple minutes and ill add.....also id like to ask another question, why are people afraid of experimenting with builds? Ok you have a build that works, but wouldnt it be fun trying something new after awhile? I mean to me thats what makes pvp even greater all the builds and different skills you can use. Idk thats just me though, can any one explain why people dont like change though?

Most people are afraid of spending too much platinum. I for one ask other people for advice then test it out. Oh and word of advice... Scraper's staff ;)!

KingFu
08-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Most people are afraid of spending too much platinum. I for one ask other people for advice then test it out. Oh and word of advice... Scraper's staff ;)!

Scraper's bird does not work well. I've tried a ton of builds for int bird at 51 and 55. Shadow set is okay, so is enchanted, but in the end it's still an int bird.

Noodleleg
08-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Scraper's bird does not work well. I've tried a ton of builds for int bird at 51 and 55. Shadow set is okay, so is enchanted, but in the end it's still an int bird.

Ever try scraper robe and cowl... With mm staff? Insane nukes ._. But yes, easy deaths. You really rely on dodges.

KingFu
08-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Ever try scraper robe and cowl... With mm staff? Insane nukes ._. But yes, easy deaths. You really rely on dodges.

I've tried full scraper, staff and wand. Doesn't really work on any class, too luck based.