PDA

View Full Version : Ral'Hess returns for Valentine's Day!

Futumsh
01-25-2023, 07:00 PM
Event runs from February 9th through 23rd.

DEADLY DATE NIGHT

Ral'Hess, the King of Heartbreak, rises to torment Carvina on Valentine's Day!
Face Ral'Hess in the Old Town Hotel. Farm for the 'Hotelier' for free access to the Hotel Room or purchase access from the Keyman.

Hotel Keys and Key Kits can be purchased for 5 Platinum if you want to skip the 'Hotelier' farming.

Collect crafting components from the Hotelier to craft "Enraged Djinn" items.
Evolve your "Enraged Djinn" with scrolls that can be looted from Ral'Hess!

Check out the Valentine Vanity vendor for exclusive fashions for the Ladies and Gentlemen!
The "Loincloth" and "Valentine Suit" for the boys, a gorgeous "Date Night" dress and "Vampire Lingerie" for the girls.

Wear the Date Night or Valentine Suit set for an Achievement and Title!
Get a different Title for wearing either the Men's Loincloth or any piece of the Women's Vampire Lingerie!

Get the fiery "Halo" vanity and let the realm know how hot your love burns!

Check out the vibrant red vanity glasses to spice up your studious look!

Boss Loot
+ 2H Elder Relic: "Ruby Hammer"
+ Dual Wield Elder Relic: "Ruby Rakes"

Elder Relic Procs
Lusting for GOLD? These two Relics are here to satisfy your dreams of avarice.
The "Ruby Rakes" Level 51 Relic has a chance to proc +100% Bonus Gold Loot for 30 seconds!
The "Ruby Hammer" Level 51 Relic has a chance to proc +50% Gold Loot and +50% Luck for 30 seconds!
Note: Bonus Gold Loot stacks with any other item(s) that offers Gold Loot... so GO GET RICH!

+ "Bloodlove" Vanity Pet
+ "Deadlove" Vanity Pet
+ "Redrose" Vanity Pet
+ "Blackrose" Vanity Pet

All of the Pets listed above have a selection of powerful bonuses!

+ Black Angel Wings
+ White Angel Wings

Crafting
+ Level 51 "Enraged" Djinn Spirits can be evolved to "Condemned" Djinn Spirits with greater power!
+ Loot the necessary components from the Hotelier and the recipe from Ral'Hess

Bonus Vendor
+ An additional vanity Vendor will appear for the second week!

If your looting luck doesn't pan out during the first week, this vendor will offer Vanity Pets and the Ruby Relics for Platinum

+ This vendor will go away when the event ends.

Happy Valentine's Day, Vampires!

Yashirou
01-27-2023, 01:39 PM
I'm really thankful for the events and all the effort the dev team is making but...i also hope this lack+recycling of events is really worth the wait for the upcoming level cap

Kingmaxtal
01-29-2023, 12:11 AM
I am afraid

Lyv
01-29-2023, 07:31 PM
Oh ok. Is this a mistake or do we get this event the exact same things from last events? Not even different colors?

Darkwarfare420
01-29-2023, 11:04 PM
Oh ok. Is this a mistake or do we get this event the exact same things from last events? Not even different colors?See what what I mean? There is no reason to even play these events anymore. And whatever happened to lvl cap he said was coming back in the summer time

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

gjaden
01-30-2023, 07:34 AM
No new Cinco? This is waste of time playing this event

Lyv
01-30-2023, 06:32 PM
See what what I mean? There is no reason to even play these events anymore. And whatever happened to lvl cap he said was coming back in the summer time

Yes I get it. If the colours would be at least different. First I thought I'm in the wrong post and ended up in an old event announcement.
A new level cap means a lot of work, maybe it's not much time and manpower left for the events but I guess this should be communicated. Nobody knows if and when a new level cap comes.
I would appreciate some info.

Panda19
01-31-2023, 08:46 PM
I was looking forward to brand new, completely different vanities, considering that the Valentine's event is my favorite event that y'all host annually. It's a buzz kill to know that there are no new items this year. I guess I'll see what the vendor has in store. Disappointed with this year's Valentine's Day event.

Bubye
02-03-2023, 12:22 PM
Very nice event

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

vipulbahad555
02-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Make players active sir , same stuffs like last year event its too boring to farm for it, we want something different as a drop new pets,outfits,hats as a drop during the farm,
Bring the vendor of these stuff vampires want it.
1.Demon lover set
2.Avenger set
3. Satin lover set
4.wepons for pvpers
5.Eros set.
6.red & pink Venus set.
7.Mens red death set.
8.garnet set.
Bring it sir no one even selling this sets , because they want 5-6b for each set ,now u tell me how new player going to buy that sets? Bring them back to the vendor sir.
I hope you think on it[emoji3526] .

Qwertyhzxl
02-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Please bring back the crimson biomorph i would love to buy it

Darkwarfare420
02-04-2023, 07:05 PM
Yes I get it. If the colours would be at least different. First I thought I'm in the wrong post and ended up in an old event announcement.
A new level cap means a lot of work, maybe it's not much time and manpower left for the events but I guess this should be communicated. Nobody knows if and when a new level cap comes.
I would appreciate some info.Gonna be same as last year's once again just like with Xmas event

Qwertyhzxl
02-05-2023, 03:51 AM
So there will be crimson biomorp again? Same as last year?

Qwertyhzxl
02-06-2023, 03:08 AM

Panda19
02-06-2023, 09:11 AM

Crimson bio was a limited edition set that was purchased through the daily deals option. I could be wrong, but I do not think daily deals items come back.

vipulbahad555
02-08-2023, 09:50 AM
I think Cinco should join game and watch there what people wants to buy , people wants to buy old + new sets , outfits,pet,wepons,gems but this event same as last valentine event. There is nothing new + old vanity sets to buy from vendor only last year sets rapeated.

*You should bring the itoms :
1.Mens red death set
2.Garnet set
3.Eros set
4.Domon lover set
5.Satin lover set
6.Moon set with fx pet
7.Pink and red Venus sets
8.Crimson bio &black bio
9.Rudolp set
10.Wepons to play pvp ( gigger - red & black)

*Bring pets as a drop or make available on vendor
Dynamo , inferno,fx pet etc.

There are some itoms which players are looking for on this event
For pvpers -wepons + gems
Bring old + new vanity sets to make prices stable on auction
Pets also rich players selling for high prices ,new people after watching price he will only think on it can't do anything accept keep playing.
You guys should come to the game and stay in sanctuary and watch the prices of stuffs which old players are selling.
I'll hope u make this event interesting with bringing the itoms which I have suggested thank you.

TRY TO FIND
02-08-2023, 12:28 PM
I think Cinco should join game and watch there what people wants to buy , people wants to buy old + new sets , outfits,pet,wepons,gems but this event same as last valentine event. There is nothing new + old vanity sets to buy from vendor only last year sets rapeated.

*You should bring the itoms :
1.Mens red death set
2.Garnet set
3.Eros set
4.Domon lover set
5.Satin lover set
6.Moon set with fx pet
7.Pink and red Venus sets
8.Crimson bio &black bio
9.Rudolp set
10.Wepons to play pvp ( gigger - red & black)

*Bring pets as a drop or make available on vendor
Dynamo , inferno,fx pet etc.

There are some itoms which players are looking for on this event
For pvpers -wepons + gems
Bring old + new vanity sets to make prices stable on auction
Pets also rich players selling for high prices ,new people after watching price he will only think on it can't do anything accept keep playing.
You guys should come to the game and stay in sanctuary and watch the prices of stuffs which old players are selling.
I'll hope u make this event interesting with bringing the itoms which I have suggested thank you.

Sent from my RMX3081 using TapatalkI totally agree with this post sts should bring some good and cool new stuffs in game because last event was also boring so atleast make this one intresting and bring something new,it's useless to farm for those same items as last year and yeah bring old sets back because economy of the game is already ruined like if you want to balance it so bring some old stuffs and new as well ,thanks.

MayaNatsume
02-08-2023, 03:36 PM
STS, could you please release more info where to go and how to play on all events, some ppl like me just back to game or new players have not ideas where to go for the event, ty

Tranquilities
02-08-2023, 08:19 PM
This still should be a good event 🥰

vipulbahad555
02-08-2023, 10:25 PM
STS, could you please release more info where to go and how to play on all events, some ppl like me just back to game or new players have not ideas where to go for the event, tyDon't worry about that , sts will post all the information on day of event.

Symp
02-10-2023, 02:16 PM
Cinco please consider bringing back Crimson Biomorph Set this year as well in daily deal for a limited time. This not only puts money in your pocket as it is a high demand item, but allows players who want to participate in pvp do so. You’ve brought back everything else so I am hoping crimson biomorph set will also follow along. Gigers are a huge item to have to participate in pvp and I believe the community would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance cinco and look forward to future events❤️.

Lyv
02-10-2023, 03:19 PM
Could you maybe add Beast Blood to the token vendor? Or something else to spend the token on. Most of the players already have all the items from last year.
Thank you

vipulbahad555
02-12-2023, 06:58 AM
Thanks for bringing old vendor back ,I'm sure market will stable soon because prices of stuff was so high.thanks Cinco and sts team ,all good on game but if u add something new to as a drop from the boss it will be great. And pvpers want wepons to play pvp bring wepons for the pvpers . Nice arrangement of event ty sts.

Qwertyhzxl
02-13-2023, 07:27 AM
Please Bring the crimson and black bio we waiting for it

Panda19
02-14-2023, 07:56 PM
Hey Cinco!
Any new lvl cap updates? I know you said it was in the works, but it has been a good minute now. I am excited and looking forward to the new lvl cap :D

vipulbahad555
02-15-2023, 05:31 AM
Hey Cinco!
Any new lvl cap updates? I know you said it was in the works, but it has been a good minute now. I am excited and looking forward to the new lvl cap :DYeah i think ,Cinco you should give us some updates about lvl cap ,it's coming in which month?, And add something new at vendor on this Thursday specially wepons for pvp players.ty

Msidgaf
02-15-2023, 04:18 PM
Hey Cinco!
Any new lvl cap updates? I know you said it was in the works, but it has been a good minute now. I am excited and looking forward to the new lvl cap :DWe've been told months ago we were getting a new lvl cap. We're all looking forward to one if and when we get. And rn the events are repeat ones that nobody is really interested in. We know lives get busy and stuff occurs but DL is important to all of us to keep it alive. #dlmatters. Thank you so much for everything you have done!! Sincerely, Daisyduke!!!

Sent from my SM-S115DL using Tapatalk

vipulbahad555
02-17-2023, 06:38 AM
My question is why last event same stuff coming on vendor for buy? Why there is no new stuffs for this valentine event? What happened to you guys if u don't have any idea about stuff people players will suggest you in general discussion just bring the vendors of that stuff . Need something new man boring to farm that old itoms again this year.