PDA

View Full Version : Blood Trust Returns!

Futumsh
05-18-2023, 07:00 PM
Event runs May 25th through June 8th.

+ Return to the Blood Trust to defeat the greedy demon SAXS!
+ Talk to Guillermo in town to get started.
+ Badge Reward for Top 10 Blood Trust event leaderboard ranks!
+ Title and Gold Vanity Visor rewards for Top 25 Blood Trust ranks!

Kingmaxtal
05-19-2023, 03:30 PM
what is this oh my god

Aumbrosia
05-19-2023, 03:48 PM
Now THAT’s what I’ve been waiting forrrrr & pleeeease work on that level cap & new maps!! We’re so excited!!! Thank you!!!

Uptosts
05-20-2023, 12:54 AM
Thank you for giving opportunities! Looking forward for the event. Also one question is it gold event again too like previous year ?(OMG).. Or just LB only this time.

-Uptosts

icanseeyou
05-20-2023, 04:49 AM
yes finally gold event again yahooooo :)

Kingmaxtal
05-20-2023, 11:18 AM
It's the same as last year. It's time to farm more gold than normal and be careful things will get more expensive XDDDDDDDDDD

Uptosts
05-20-2023, 11:43 AM
It's the same as last year. It's time to farm more gold than normal and be careful things will get more expensive XDDDDDDDDDD
Yess! Agreed

Memek
05-22-2023, 05:45 AM
Hi. please Increase gold capacity 🙏🙏

Qwertyhzxl
05-22-2023, 08:53 PM
Gold capacity should be increase would be very helpful for auction

Kingmaxtal
05-22-2023, 09:38 PM
Very good idea but mmm how are things mmm

Qwertyhzxl
05-23-2023, 05:39 AM
Auction is dead because of this gold event they should increase the gold capacity

SugarTheOne
05-24-2023, 03:01 AM
Tbh the gold event is the worst event especially for new players because all prices are going up several times. I hope that this time the event will be nerfed.

Those who will participate will receive a small benefit, but merchants and rich players benefit the most. Those who start playing after such an event can't buy anything :/

vipulbahad555
05-24-2023, 08:21 PM
Tbh the gold event is the worst event especially for new players because all prices are going up several times. I hope that this time the event will be nerfed.

Those who will participate will receive a small benefit, but merchants and rich players benefit the most. Those who start playing after such an event can't buy anything :/This game is only for old players , because they doing nothing for the new players ,old players getting rich and new players getting poor ,old playing will use gold loot gems and new players will use that trash gems they can't even forge .

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Tranquilities
05-24-2023, 08:33 PM
Good event 💗

SugarTheOne
05-24-2023, 09:55 PM
This game is only for old players.

I don't completely agree with you. Other events allow new players to farm tokens and items and sell it later, which allows them to become rich.

This event is bad because it devalues the work of the players.

But you're absolutely right that developers don't care about new players. Where is the content between events? Players see that there is nothing to do in the game and leave, which is very sad. It's not so difficult to add daily quests that would bring consumables, crafting parts, tokens, gold or something like that

After all, is it possible to increase the gold limit already? Events like this one allow you to earn more gold than can be placed on your account. Do players have to create new accounts? Seriously?

SugarTheOne
05-24-2023, 10:26 PM
Completing daily quests and crafting elixirs that we buy in the crypt is much more fun than just spending gold

Qwertyhzxl
05-24-2023, 10:46 PM
They should increase gold capacity, and increase the gold drop rate in university hills or just make a new map where they new players farm gold, this will be helpful for new and old player

Niceone
05-25-2023, 12:33 AM
Increasing the gold cap will just make things worst. Once the gold cap increases it will allow other items to stay in the current prices right now , which is op. Yes it would help us to sell in auction but the prices will be ruined forever. Creating new accounts is the other way to keep our gold. Most of the players specifically the new players are happy about this, because gold event gives them a chance to farm gold. However those who opposes this are the merchants because they don't want to see everyone earning gold fast by farming, take it from someone who has tons of merchant friends. Just saying imo increasing gold cap wouldn't help the current situation it will only allow everyone to put prices on auction higher than before, so what's good comes from that.

SugarTheOne
05-25-2023, 01:43 AM
Just saying imo increasing gold cap wouldn't help the current situation it will only allow everyone to put prices on auction higher than before, so what's good comes from that.

- There will be no more "trade-scammers" in the game. They often cheat when the trade price exceeds 1b.
- For the convenience of storing and exchanging gold. Gold will become more valuable, which will lower the prices.
- The auction will start selling everything. Open competition lowers prices of expensive items.

Traders - players who have a lot of items, on the contrary, they are happy that prices will rise now.

Priviledge
05-25-2023, 04:36 AM
It has only been 10months since gold event came out we have another? Lol, I hope after this level cap is next and new PVP weapons and gems are available maybe another version of the old PVP items back in lvl 46 with. Different color would be nice those gems looks cool. Miss the old days

SugarTheOne
05-25-2023, 04:58 AM
They should increase gold capacity, and increase the gold drop rate in university hills or just make a new map where they new players farm gold, this will be helpful for new and old player

Daily quests are better because they can be completed once a day. If you just create a gold mining zone, then gold will lose value, and prices will increase.

Daily quests can reward not only gold. It would be much better if there were tokens for buying vanity, elixirs, bloodforge. Some items may be bounded to an account

Lyv
05-25-2023, 06:13 AM
I don't completely agree with you. Other events allow new players to farm tokens and items and sell it later, which allows them to become rich.

This event is bad because it devalues the work of the players.

But you're absolutely right that developers don't care about new players. Where is the content between events? Players see that there is nothing to do in the game and leave, which is very sad. It's not so difficult to add daily quests that would bring consumables, crafting parts, tokens, gold or something like that

After all, is it possible to increase the gold limit already? Events like this one allow you to earn more gold than can be placed on your account. Do players have to create new accounts? Seriously?

True.... it is possible for new players to get rich. It takes time like in every other game too. It was never easy. But now more old players support new ones because so many people have millions and billions.
So, if you are filthy rich, share some with new players 👌

Niceone
05-25-2023, 06:23 AM
- There will be no more "trade-scammers" in the game. They often cheat when the trade price exceeds 1b.
- For the convenience of storing and exchanging gold. Gold will become more valuable, which will lower the prices.
- The auction will start selling everything. Open competition lowers prices of expensive items.

Traders - players who have a lot of items, on the contrary, they are happy that prices will rise now.

No matter what's the gold capacity is, there will always be scammers everywhere. These folks exist everywhere, only way to prevent this is to trade carefully with a help of midman. Even back then the gold capacity was 9m there were already alot of scammers. Increasing the gold capacity won't lower the prices, this will only give the merchants another advantage to exceed within the normal prices. We already had gold event from previous years, and after they increased the gold cap did the prices went down? I don't think so. Plus I saw alot of players creating new accounts just to use it to hold gold, if they increase the gold cap, then most of them won't buy char slot anymore. This is my opinion only!

SugarTheOne
05-25-2023, 07:00 AM
We already had gold event from previous years, and after they increased the gold cap did the prices went down? I don't think so.

The golden event increases prices. Increasing the gold limit reduces prices. Not so much, but it reduces.

Plus I saw alot of players creating new accounts just to use it to hold gold, if they increase the gold cap, then most of them won't buy char slot anymore.

It's true. Everyone has a limit of patience. If the developers do not pay attention to the wishes of the players, then the players will stop playing, instead of buying slots.

Because buying slots does not solve the other problems caused by the low gold limit

vipulbahad555
05-25-2023, 08:10 AM
It has only been 10months since gold event came out we have another? Lol, I hope after this level cap is next and new PVP weapons and gems are available maybe another version of the old PVP items back in lvl 46 with. Different color would be nice those gems looks cool. Miss the old daysThat's the thing I'm trying to say but they don't care about pvpers.

SusAF
05-25-2023, 10:29 AM
All those who says no to increase gold cap . Explain me how to buy Helix weapon when ppl wants 60b pure cash for it without getting scammed ? You need 60 accounts to trade you 60b . Dont say vanities since those players says no to that . And midman not always gonna be loyal to not scam you when he can make 120b off being a mid as well . Thanks .

Personally sts did ruined dl economy by making players farm 1b every 2-3 hours during these events . They gotta do something about it .

Before these gold events ever existed I could farm gold farming maps and could afford good stuff within few weeks , months and that felt worth it . But now every item is not below 1b so idek how sts would even expect a new player to join their games now .

vipulbahad555
05-25-2023, 10:38 AM
All those who says no to increase gold cap . Explain me how to buy Helix weapon when ppl wants 60b pure cash for it without getting scammed ? You need 60 accounts to trade you 60b . Dont say vanities since those players says no to that . And midman not always gonna be loyal to not scam you when he can make 120b off being a mid as well . Thanks .

Personally sts did ruined dl economy by making players farm 1b every 2-3 hours during these events . They gotta do something about it .

Before these gold events ever existed I could farm gold farming maps and could afford good stuff within few weeks , months and that felt worth it . But now every item is not below 1b so idek how sts would even expect a new player to join their games now .Exactly new players can't even play game properly they got no gems to farm gold there is no advantage for them.and sts not even listen to us so waste of post .

Qwertyhzxl
05-25-2023, 11:02 AM
Ur absolutely right

SusAF
05-25-2023, 11:04 AM
Side note , I have 2.2k gold loot set and can make billions too easy . Just tryna help new comers with non- biased views .

Supatra
05-25-2023, 07:57 PM
Increase Max gold

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

SugarTheOne
05-26-2023, 03:14 AM
You need 60 accounts to trade you 60b.

The trick is that 60b is a fake price, but it's hard to prove! If the gold limit had been raised, the auction price for which players would have agreed to buy it would have been much lower!

In fact, everything that currently cannot be placed at auction may have a fake price, which some sellers maliciously use

Darkwarfare420
05-26-2023, 07:52 AM
The trick is that 60b is a fake price, but it's hard to prove! If the gold limit had been raised, the auction price for which players would have agreed to buy it would have been much lower!

In fact, everything that currently cannot be placed at auction may have a fake price, which some sellers maliciously useRaising gold limit will just make it worse then it already is. I don't see how y'all don't realize it

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

SusAF
05-26-2023, 07:53 AM
Raising limit will reduce your chance of scams . I dont know how you dont understand it .

Darkwarfare420
05-26-2023, 08:48 AM
Raising limit will reduce your chance of scams . I dont know how you dont understand it .No it will not scammers will still find a way. Try to understand that

druidmaster
05-26-2023, 08:55 AM
They said gold event is bad or the worse but they want to increase the gold max limit. Smh.

Darkwarfare420
05-26-2023, 09:07 AM
They said gold event is bad or the worse but they want to increase the gold max limit. Smh.Ikr lmao

SusAF
05-26-2023, 09:18 AM
Can you redo what sts did with gold events ? You gotta move forward aye? Cannot just remove trillions hovering around in game and with this additional gold farming event .

If you were not able to understand anything. Removal of either gold events completely is the solution . If that is not going to happen then it is better for those old players who are there since hardly barely any new joins to have higher gold inventory to trade freely without getting scammed.

Win- Win for one or the other way . Instead of not openining your minds to understand what is happening .

Side note - The post is of event . Not a specific post regarding anything .

Darkwarfare420
05-26-2023, 09:25 AM
Can you redo what sts did with gold events ? You gotta move forward aye? Cannot just remove trillions hovering around in game and with this additional gold farming event .

If you were not able to understand anything. Removal of either gold events completely is the solution . If that is not going to happen then it is better for those old players who are there since hardly barely any new joins to have higher gold inventory to trade freely without getting scammed.

Win- Win for one or the other way . Instead of not openining your minds to understand what is happening .

Side note - The post is of event . Not a specific post regarding anything .You sound like a merch that's tired of switching toons to hold gold. Raising gold limit won't work like you think it will and will just have ppl putting stuff in ah for triple the amount it should be and I'm sure you noticed all the good stuff pulled from ah cause of gold event and then put back in for even more gold. Who wants to look in ah for there favorite stuff they grinded for to be like 8 billion gold cause of gold limit raised ik I don't and I'm and old player been playing since 2013 so ik what I'm talking about every gold limit raised means stuff in ah raised. And scammimg will never end in this game just face it

SusAF
05-26-2023, 09:43 AM
You sound like a merch that's tired of switching toons to hold gold. Raising gold limit won't work like you think it will and will just have ppl putting stuff in ah for triple the amount it should be and I'm sure you noticed all the good stuff pulled from ah cause of gold event and then put back in for even more gold. Who wants to look in ah for there favorite stuff they grinded for to be like 8 billion gold cause of gold limit raised ik I don't and I'm and old player been playing since 2013 so ik what I'm talking about every gold limit raised means stuff in ah raised. And scammimg will never end in this game just face it

Eh I am a normal farmer. Dont have anything except dark north set dont worry.

SugarTheOne
05-26-2023, 10:41 PM
Eh I am a normal farmer. Dont have anything except dark north set dont worry.

Don't pay attention to the words of Darkwarfare420. He says that it will be as he thinks, because he is an "old player" and knows something, but he did not give arguments or counterarguments. Maybe he is one of those who inflates prices outside the auction, bcs most of the old players are doing just that. Or he writes this in order to entertain himself. Obviously, he wants to lead you into a useless verbal battle

Darkwarfare420
05-26-2023, 11:07 PM
Don't pay attention to the words of Darkwarfare420. He says that it will be as he thinks, because he is an "old player" and knows something, but he did not give arguments or counterarguments. Maybe he is one of those who inflates prices outside the auction, bcs most of the old players are doing just that. Or he writes this in order to entertain himself. Obviously, he wants to lead you into a useless verbal battleIjs raising gold cap will not change anything in dl not even trying to argue. Players will still over charge and scammers will still scam and merchers will still pray on players desperate for gold so they can buy they items cheap and sell for more Idk why this is so hard for y'all to understand smh and I only play events cause dl is boring ASF now so how can I inflate anything ?

Supatra
05-27-2023, 11:16 AM
Increase gold capacity all bomb items cost more than 1b, afffffff

druidmaster
05-28-2023, 02:38 AM
Are those top rankers bot? Seem impossible to catch-up with them unless we play this event 24 hours nonstop

Darkwarfare420
05-29-2023, 12:15 AM
Are those top rankers bot? Seem impossible to catch-up with them unless we play this event 24 hours nonstopThey have to be unless they are acct sharing

SusAF
05-29-2023, 01:38 AM
Lmao they playing 24/7 quite sure ppl botting . Sts needs to check lb players in DL .

Yuying
05-29-2023, 06:05 AM
Probably not everyone who's on top cheats. It's becoming annoying and toxic for lb runners, they always received "how much hours do u sleep". Just because their score seems impossible doesn't mean it's unbeatable. If only we focuses on ourselves we wouldn't be so busy minding other people's business.

Friend of mine even received "are you alone on your account" as long as they playing fair they don't need to explain themselves to anyone. It's becoming uncomfortable that every time there's lb people suddenly thinks alot of ways to ruin their goal.

And if it seems so impossible then how come others still trying to catch it if it's really impossible. 50-150k gap is not that hard to catch, if you know how to really catch them. Everyone seem to have so much problem with top 1 ranker but nobody ever mention about the second top lol. The guy playing his gf account (sharing acc). Everyone can see that yet everyone put so much hate only on the top 1 ranker so... where is the fairness ?

teuibo
05-29-2023, 11:11 AM
Theres no smoke without fire !!

Tranquilities
05-30-2023, 12:11 PM
Are there going to be nightly reward changes soon?

Supatra
05-30-2023, 12:12 PM
Are there going to be nightly reward changes soon?Don't wait for it xd

Tranquilities
05-30-2023, 12:19 PM
Probably not everyone who's on top cheats. It's becoming annoying and toxic for lb runners, they always received "how much hours do u sleep". Just because their score seems impossible doesn't mean it's unbeatable. If only we focuses on ourselves we wouldn't be so busy minding other people's business.

Friend of mine even received "are you alone on your account" as long as they playing fair they don't need to explain themselves to anyone. It's becoming uncomfortable that every time there's lb people suddenly thinks alot of ways to ruin their goal.

And if it seems so impossible then how come others still trying to catch it if it's really impossible. 50-150k gap is not that hard to catch, if you know how to really catch them. Everyone seem to have so much problem with top 1 ranker but nobody ever mention about the second top lol. The guy playing his gf account (sharing acc). Everyone can see that yet everyone put so much hate only on the top 1 ranker so... where is the fairness ?

You're right the hate is not necessary maybe it's just jealousy..

Kingmaxtal
05-30-2023, 09:23 PM
Are those top rankers bot? Seem impossible to catch-up with them unless we play this event 24 hours nonstop

What do you mean if I'm on top and with that I only make my gold and that's it

Kingmaxtal
05-30-2023, 09:27 PM
They have to be unless they are acct sharing

Brother, we don't all share, I play my account alone and I have, and if I'm at the top it's because I make an effort to get there, I don't have to stand still, what if I won't do anything?

Kingmaxtal
05-30-2023, 09:34 PM
You're right the hate is not necessary maybe it's just jealousy..

E Exactly, but ask him what the person on the street is doing standing around doing nothing 24/7

Darkwarfare420
05-31-2023, 01:05 PM
Cinco when will the new lvl cap come we been waiting since last summer when you first told us it was coming

SugarTheOne
06-01-2023, 03:18 AM
The game does not need a lvl cap, but content between events. Players should be able to respec skills for free or for gold, because there is no platinum in Night Reward anymore. I have a brilliant idea - ask for money when you reach level 51. So at least it will be fair

Darkwarfare420
06-01-2023, 05:03 AM
The game does not need a lvl cap, but content between events. Players should be able to respec skills for free or for gold, because there is no platinum in Night Reward anymore. I have a brilliant idea - ask for money when you reach level 51. So at least it will be fairThere is a power point at lvl 56 so yes it does

SugarTheOne
06-01-2023, 05:57 AM
There will be items with new names, several levels in the campaign and new skills. The gameplay will still be during the events. Only lvl cap will not change anything in essence.

Skills can affect pvp, but there are no conditions for pvp in the game! There is no way to challenge to a duel. There are no tournaments, ratings, variety of maps and tactics. So it doesn't matter either.

Tranquilities
06-03-2023, 04:37 PM
The game does not need a lvl cap, but content between events. Players should be able to respec skills for free or for gold, because there is no platinum in Night Reward anymore. I have a brilliant idea - ask for money when you reach level 51. So at least it will be fair
Aren't we due for this? The gold event is nice but not much to do in game sometimes. Aside from all the drama..

SugarTheOne
06-05-2023, 01:39 AM
There are more important things that need to be fixed than a new LVL cap. I hope that the developers will make a larger update

icanseeyou
06-05-2023, 10:14 AM
so manny players use auto click specially in the top LB can you block auto click apps on your game please bcause its not pair

Tranquilities
06-06-2023, 12:17 PM
There are more important things that need to be fixed than a new LVL cap. I hope that the developers will make a larger update

Like what?.....

Heartsoul
07-09-2023, 08:49 AM
We should have more events with highest score in a round. This will stop people from boting / cheating the event and will also help people’s health, individuals like myself that did this event and play for constant hours with only 3-4 hours of sleep a night just to stay on the top to get leaderboard prizes.
people gotta understand that the dl community is a mix of ages, it’s summer, many have summer break with no school while others have daily jobs ect, I believe highest points in each round is way more challenging and fair for everyone!