PDA

View Full Version : Add an invite all button

Scar9612
08-25-2012, 06:57 PM
STS can u please add ainvite all button on the Friends menu.

whene used. whene used it will invite all elligable players on your friends list or guild list

thx and plz answer back:eagerness:

JaytB
08-25-2012, 07:27 PM
I hope this never get implemented. I already get a huge amount of invites while I'm doing stuff or farming. I only see the number of (annoying) invites increase if this ever would make it to the game.

If you want people to join your games, you should invite them manually instead of spamming invites to your entire friends list.

At least, that's my opinion about it :)

Yich
08-25-2012, 07:35 PM
I hope this never get implemented. I already get a huge amount of invites while I'm doing stuff or farming. I only see the number of (annoying) invites increase if this ever would make it to the game.

If you want people to join your games, you should invite them manually instead of spamming invites to your entire friends list.

At least, that's my opinion about it :)

Agreed. My 66 mage gets spammed a lot with invotes, they dont even take the time to message me about it.

JaytB
08-25-2012, 07:37 PM
Agreed. My 66 mage gets spammed a lot with invotes, they dont even take the time to message me about it.

Yeah, and the worst thing is when you drop everything you're doing just to find out the room is full already because they invited too many people LOL

WizardJuice
08-25-2012, 08:00 PM
need to bring back invite spam pls ty

tHelonestud
08-25-2012, 10:33 PM
then i counter with mute all
gf sir
enjoy your funeral

xcollectorx
08-25-2012, 11:47 PM
No thanks.
Seriously, recently I've completely cleared out my friends lists to merches/twinks/friends only, simply because I'm absolutely sick of getting 3253425873465894735 invites to Swamps, sewers and AO3 every day.
Invite all is a great idea if you want everyone to remove you from their friends lists, but I'll keep my invites turned off.