PDA

View Full Version : Please… Blacksmoke Mountain Fallen Prince Quests

seasidesolitude
01-11-2023, 06:11 PM
Hello. I have been trying to figure out how the heck to complete these last 2 quests in Blacksmoke Mountain for months, as I am desperately trying to max out my quests 262/262. I have already worn the 2 piece and 3 piece elite cap vanities and talked to Fallen Prince to receive the Ring of Valiance and Ring of Valiant Glory, but it still says the 2 quests are incomplete. Please help. This has been driving me crazy for a while now and I’ve asked everyone around for help and still nothing. I have also been told that it is possible that the incomplete quests are a glitch. Thanks.

Idevour
01-11-2023, 06:53 PM
You need to be wearing previous cap items.
COP
SOH
MFA
Humania helm
Eye of Eternity
Lil gorath
2 equipped for 1 quest
3 equipped for the other quest

seasidesolitude
01-11-2023, 06:57 PM
You need to be wearing previous cap items.
COP
SOH
MFA
Humania helm
Eye of Eternity
Lil gorath
2 equipped for 1 quest
3 equipped for the other quest

I appreciate the reply, friend, but as mentioned in my post I have already worn combinations of these items with no luck on completing the quest, even though Fallen Prince has awarded me both rings for wearing 2pc and 3pc elite cap items. Hence, why I think the incomplete quests are a bug/glitch.

seasidesolitude
01-11-2023, 07:02 PM
Welp, I figured out the problem. My quest log was already full (5/5). Lol. Didn’t realize I had to make room for those two quests. I feel dumb. Thanks for the help.