PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 61 Commando back armor blocks most back vanities.

Nofox
01-12-2023, 08:16 AM

This issue is also shown when we wear the COM Elite Honor Flexerion Pack as well as other commando back armors. Is it possible to made a "hide back" button or make it so that commando's back armor doesnt effect back vanities. Commando is the only class where we run into this issue. Thanks!

Cent2lose
01-12-2023, 08:21 AM
I really do wish the option to add a "Hide back armour" option to be added for quite a while now. Even a "Hide All Armour" option like they did with Arcane Legends would be a welcome change.

Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.

Futumsh
01-12-2023, 11:38 AM
I'll take a look when I have time. Back items should be hidden by vanity back items, so if some aren't, they need to be fixed.

Hrm, actually looks like a lot of back vanities are meant to be shown in addition to the non-vanity back, so not sure if we'll be doing anything to the items.
I can see about adding a 'Hide Back' option at the least.

Vaavebi
01-12-2023, 12:13 PM
I'll take a look when I have time. Back items should be hidden by vanity back items, so if some aren't, they need to be fixed.

Hrm, actually looks like a lot of back vanities are meant to be shown in addition to the non-vanity back, so not sure if we'll be doing anything to the items.
I can see about adding a 'Hide Back' option at the least.

Cool thank you!