PDA

View Full Version : Skill Suggestion

Dynastu
08-25-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm not sure if it's too late, but I know that not all skills are immediately introduced, so if you have the time--

I was thinking about a skill today that may be used with the Rogue class. This skill would basically involve buffing the Rogue's (or maybe Warrior's) speed significantly and the armor a tad bit. This skill could be used for breaking the line of battle or performing a "blitzkrieg". Imagine 2 or 3 rogues all running in and out of range rapidly while dealing damage. Immediately, this sounds OP. However, this buff would decrease the damage of the caster, as well as make the caster very immune to basic comboes. A mega combo would mean instant death.

Not only would this improve basic tactics and teamwork in PVE, it would also positively affect PVP in the same way. PVP may involve real strategy, and thus, real skill.

Thoughts?

Tayvar
08-28-2012, 10:23 AM
Ok, I know this is wishfull thinking but here it goes..
- A line of pet taming/training skills, Lets say that everyone in game can have 4 skills on their bar at any one time, well If I want to devote 6, 12, etc.. skill points and put them into pet to let it tank or attack then my pet becomes part of my build, and maybe it takes a certain amount of skill points to use pets of a certain level, etc...
- perhaps mount taming/training skills, it takes skill points to use, or tame a mount and then maybe additional points for extra speed, jumping, and such..
- minions anyone? It would be nice for spellcasters to be able to cast minion helpers, or even to have items that could cast a minion for you every so often.
- each class to have at least one group buff of some sort
- Luck buff
- I'm really hoping that the skills we get arent just a rinse and repeat of what we have already have in the other games.

enix21
09-03-2012, 08:04 PM
can the warriors still have that signature stomp move like in pl and sl

regret
09-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Dynar, dynar, dynar... :3

Zapoke
09-05-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm not sure if it's too late, but I know that not all skills are immediately introduced, so if you have the time--

I was thinking about a skill today that may be used with the Rogue class. This skill would basically involve buffing the Rogue's (or maybe Warrior's) speed significantly and the armor a tad bit. This skill could be used for breaking the line of battle or performing a "blitzkrieg". Imagine 2 or 3 rogues all running in and out of range rapidly while dealing damage. Immediately, this sounds OP. However, this buff would decrease the damage of the caster, as well as make the caster very immune to basic comboes. A mega combo would mean instant death.

Not only would this improve basic tactics and teamwork in PVE, it would also positively affect PVP in the same way. PVP may involve real strategy, and thus, real skill.

Thoughts?

I think something similar to this is put in to other games (for classes with low armor and high damage, usually) and it's something that should be put in, imo. It makes these classes able to do higher damage in a short amount, so they don't become under powered, which can easily happen with classes that have limited defenses. Good idea, Dyn. :)

Darkven
09-30-2012, 08:13 AM
How about a skill for the rogue to intimidate and have a % chance to scare away enemies so they will move far back and give more space or time for the high dmg dealers to recover mana? hahah