PDA

View Full Version : Does somebody know Sensamilla?

Bebsi
08-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Hey guys, anybody knows Sensamilla?

I just transferred forgotten items from one account to my other account, when this player spawned on top of my toon that I was giving the items to. Well, I didn't realized until that guys stash was full.
Ofc, I texted him immediately, but no response so I submitted a support ticket.

Hey Sensamilla, if u read this could u pls give my items back.
I know they are worth a few millions but I farmed pretty hard for them ;(

Anyway, we'll see what the support team can do.
If they can't help I'm taking a long break from the game cause I'm as good as broke.

Yich
08-25-2012, 10:36 PM
Hey guys, anybody knows Sensamilla?

I just transferred forgotten items from one account to my other account, when this player spawned on top of my toon that I was giving the items to. Well, I didn't realized until that guys stash was full.
Ofc, I texted him immediately, but no response so I submitted a support ticket.

Hey Sensamilla, if u read this could u pls give my items back.
I know they are worth a few millions but I farmed pretty hard for them ;(

Anyway, we'll see what the support team can do.
If they can't help I'm taking a long break from the game cause I'm as good as broke.

I really hate to say this, but from what I hear, sts doesnt retrieve lost items... So sorry, hope you get them back... I once gave a 15 pink snowball launcher to the wrong guy. He gave it back. Gl..

Worship
08-25-2012, 10:38 PM
These items.. Are now truely forgotten..

The irony

tHelonestud
08-25-2012, 10:42 PM
salmonella?

LwMark
08-25-2012, 11:50 PM
Im really sorry to hear this, i will def keep my eyes peeled, u remeber if they were bird mage or bear and maybe a lvl? And what time did it happen and where? Usually players play at the same times maybe we can catchem? Somehow

Dirtymonkey_666
08-26-2012, 12:16 AM
what level/color forgotten items?

Bebsi
08-26-2012, 12:38 AM
4x aunties
14x momen
2x relat

Then his stash was full. All items were lvl20 pinks. I farmed the bows so I could sell them later.

Bebsi
08-26-2012, 12:42 AM
Im really sorry to hear this, i will def keep my eyes peeled, u remeber if they were bird mage or bear and maybe a lvl? And what time did it happen and where? Usually players play at the same times maybe we can catchem? Somehow

It was a lvl30 bird, ign Sensamilla. About 732 kills, but 30-40 deaths, can't remember too good.
Happened around 10pm Texas time, Lost expedition base camp.

Thx for the help. I will post some screenshots tomorrow when I'm at work.

LwMark
08-26-2012, 12:59 AM

It was a lvl30 bird, ign Sensamilla. About 732 kills, but 30-40 deaths, can't remember too good.
Happened around 10pm Texas time, Lost expedition base camp.

Thx for the help. I will post some screenshots tomorrow when I'm at work.

Alright yo, ill put their name in a preset chat and press it every so often, check cs also for the name in cs listed l20s, but remember u did pm them after u gave an they didnt reply sooo even if we find they stil may not say anythin :/ worth a shot an i will def try atleast

Hadesofshadow
08-26-2012, 01:06 AM
sucks

Bebsi
08-26-2012, 01:22 AM
Alright yo, ill put their name in a preset chat and press it every so often, check cs also for the name in cs listed l20s, but remember u did pm them after u gave an they didnt reply sooo even if we find they stil may not say anythin :/ worth a shot an i will def try atleast

I think it's not that easy to get rid of all the bows in a short amount of time cause there are not a lot in cs right now.
Selling them under worth would be very stupid via personal trade, but who knows.
Anyway, thx for he help.

I have to admit that it was my own mistake, but I was so tired of switching through 10 different toons to sell items.
So I thought I transfer all my forgotten items into one toon to make sells easier.
If it's just a few items u would notice but after u have to click a few hundred times u just wanna get over with it.
That's what happened to me. If his stash wouldn't have been full I would have clicked till my toon ran out of items.

Walkhardd
08-26-2012, 03:08 AM
He was too stoned to realize what happened.

xcainnblecterx
08-26-2012, 06:53 AM
Ik how it feels giving the wrong person a item meant for someone else. I was in nuris and was giving a glyph steel to s friend and gave it to the wrong person, i got a pm from them with ? omg thank you so much. I then had to tell them it was meant for someone else luckily they gave it to them. I in return gave that person a lvl30 fishing pole

Bebsi
08-27-2012, 09:16 AM
Well, just as expected.
He made an alt and started to to get rid of the bows as quick as possible.
Hey Sensamilla, enjoy as long as u can. I will try to get u for this.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/bounphi/be6900ec1dab9faa53c77a0bad7b3439.jpg

xcainnblecterx
08-27-2012, 09:32 AM
Some people :( Wish the pl community was alot better, ik that when i bought a sang lb at 66 cap for 90k in cs was a good deal tell the guy that sold it pmed me and said he meant 900k and forgot the extra 0 wanted to know if he could get it back. I told him as long he payed me my 90k sure. I think thats why ive had good luck on my mistakes as im a good person.Its all karma too watch when he makes a mistake and gets ripped off , itll probably be twice as bad.I am a high believer in karma