View Full Version : Level 4 stash/cs requirement

xcollectorx
08-25-2012, 11:52 PM
Hi,

I am wondering the reasoning behind not being able to use stash or cs before L4
I can't really see any problem, especially if the account has several characters over the requirement.
I noticed this the other day when I made a L2 bird to put my wing shield on, eventually will have sai also, I had put L2 wing shield in stash but couldn't retrieve it.

Would you perhaps prefer I make another account (against TOS right ? or at least frowned upon) to trade between ?
I'd rather just use my stash, please, I paid for extra slots for a reason.

Piosidon
08-25-2012, 11:55 PM
No one cares if someone has 2 accts

xcollectorx
08-26-2012, 12:00 AM
What's your point ?
I realize this, but it doesn't mean I want to have to use other accounts and 2 devices to transfer items though.

tHelonestud
08-26-2012, 12:03 AM
its fine to have multiple accounts
but yeh the level 4 stash req can be annoying and inconvenient
idk if you know why its req but im too lazy to explain

Chivalrous
08-26-2012, 12:04 AM
Im on ur side bro i think if u have like 3 characters above the req then u should be allowed to access stash and use the CS system regardless of level

JaytB
08-26-2012, 12:04 AM
Reason was to prevent people to make a new toon, stash pots and the little gold they start with, then delete toon again and do this over and over again.

xcollectorx
08-26-2012, 12:15 AM
Reason was to prevent people to make a new toon, stash pots and the little gold they start with, then delete toon again and do this over and over again.

Thankyou for explaining, that makes sense now.

LwMark
08-26-2012, 04:48 AM

Thankyou for explaining, that makes sense now.

U can make gold so muxh faster then this process,, also i have a l2 with wing an sai on it, if u want givem to me an ill gift them to u, i had a friend help me achieve that

Unxtoxic
08-26-2012, 07:09 PM
This became a problem for me when you were able to use stash at L1. I had a L1 with my rabbit ears in it and i couldn't retrieve it because of update regarding L1's using stash. So I had to level up my L1 toon to L4 just to retrieve my ears. Something should be done about this.

Hadesofshadow
08-26-2012, 11:47 PM
isnt stash shared between chars?

also, i got 20k potions in sl by remaking char one day...

xcollectorx
08-27-2012, 02:47 AM
isnt stash shared between chars?

Yes.

drewcapu
08-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Once upon a time there was a dev who is no longer a dev who was working on re-enabling L1 stash by making it so that pots/stims couldn't be stashed until L5 (instead of stash completely disabled until L5). I'm not sure what ever happened to that development.

One of the main reasons the stash in its current form is annoying is that any L1 premium gear that one purchases is essentially stuck on the toon that it is purchased for. As stated above, there are other items below L5 which would be nice to move from toon to toon.

Generally, STS has gone away from supporting twinks. DL has no effective twinking with zero option to disable xp gain. In PL/SL, twinks who freeze XP can no longer gain kills in level appropriate maps even though toons of much higher level can gain kills anywhere simply by buying an elixir, essentially making many leaderboard stats worthless.

Yich
08-27-2012, 11:06 AM
Once upon a time there was a dev who is no longer a dev who was working on re-enabling L1 stash by making it so that pots/stims couldn't be stashed until L5 (instead of stash completely disabled until L5). I'm not sure what ever happened to that development.

One of the main reasons the stash in its current form is annoying is that any L1 premium gear that one purchases is essentially stuck on the toon that it is purchased for. As stated above, there are other items below L5 which would be nice to move from toon to toon.

Generally, STS has gone away from supporting twinks. DL has no effective twinking with zero option to disable xp gain. In PL/SL, twinks who freeze XP can no longer gain kills in level appropriate maps even though toons of much higher level can gain kills anywhere simply by buying an elixir, essentially making many leaderboard stats worthless.

Someones droppin some knowledge up in here^^

StompArtist
08-27-2012, 11:08 AM

Let's not forget that some of us rightfully own platinum purchased level 1 weapons that are no longer possible to equip due to stat requirements. The unknown dev was also working on that. :(

xcollectorx
08-27-2012, 02:47 PM

Thanks for sharing, appreciated. :)

The part I have highlighted I agree with, I have 3 sets of prem that I can't move between L1-2 twinks because of this.