PDA

View Full Version : 15% crit damage awake

Urdookie07
01-12-2023, 10:01 PM
How does it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayceeoh
01-13-2023, 05:12 PM
From my understanding of other game's mechanics, Crit damage % applies whenever your player lands a critical attack.
Your player has a chance to crit, which can be increased by the base stats of your character, jewels, or the awakens on your overall gear.
When the crit is shown on screen, the damage indicator is usually orange, showing numbers much higher than your base attack can hit.
I'm pretty sure it puts a multiplier on the damage you deal, allowing you to deal more, based on your stacking percentages, etc.

For rogues it's quite easy, since we're almost always hovering around 70-85% or possibly more.
We use Aim shot a few times, which if we have sub-skill where it adds 10% crit each time, we can boost ourselves to always deal critical damage.

- At the end of the day, it just multiplies your damage output to be higher if/when you crit. :-)

championboost
01-13-2023, 06:55 PM
i have used hundreds of elite awakes and never got it
also never saw in auc

Urdookie07
01-13-2023, 09:49 PM
From my understanding of other game's mechanics, Crit damage % applies whenever your player lands a critical attack.
Your player has a chance to crit, which can be increased by the base stats of your character, jewels, or the awakens on your overall gear.
When the crit is shown on screen, the damage indicator is usually orange, showing numbers much higher than your base attack can hit.
I'm pretty sure it puts a multiplier on the damage you deal, allowing you to deal more, based on your stacking percentages, etc.

For rogues it's quite easy, since we're almost always hovering around 70-85% or possibly more.
We use Aim shot a few times, which if we have sub-skill where it adds 10% crit each time, we can boost ourselves to always deal critical damage.

- At the end of the day, it just multiplies your damage output to be higher if/when you crit. :-)

I see, thanks for explaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urmarj
01-15-2023, 06:44 PM
i have used hundreds of elite awakes and never got it
also never saw in auc

Potential new meta perhaps? If its that rare

zeferoth
01-15-2023, 09:20 PM
Spent thousands of gems couldnt get double 15 crit dmg

championboost
01-15-2023, 09:35 PM