PDA

View Full Version : Story Token Vendor

Undershooting
01-13-2023, 12:41 AM
Does anyone know if the egg crates on that vendor are actually egg pets which you open em or do they just go into stable?

And if it’s eggs, does it skip out the the pets you’ve already got?

Thank you :)

nevercan
01-13-2023, 06:53 AM
im quite sure its eggs but been years since i last opened one and the drop is random as to which one you get

not sure why you would bother, the pets in there are so cheap nowadays you better of buying them outright

flashio
01-13-2023, 07:14 AM
Egg crates give a random egg out of the pool each crate offers, can loot repeated eggs regardless you already have it or not.

@nevercan, im quite sure shoot's interested on this crates for hardcore character.

Now out of topic, @cinco is there a chance we get the specific rates of all kinds of contents of all the chests in game?

Undershooting
01-13-2023, 11:08 AM
Egg crates give a random egg out of the pool each crate offers, can loot repeated eggs regardless you already have it or not.

@nevercan, im quite sure shoot's interested on this crates for hardcore character.

Now out of topic, @cinco is there a chance we get the specific rates of all kinds of contents of all the chests in game?

Absolute legend, thanks g <33

Undershooting
01-13-2023, 11:10 AM
im quite sure its eggs but been years since i last opened one and the drop is random as to which one you get

not sure why you would bother, the pets in there are so cheap nowadays you better of buying them outright

Cheers apprieciate it :)

nevercan
01-13-2023, 05:45 PM

makes sense if its for hardcore i tend to forget its a game mode >_<

sweeetcakes
01-14-2023, 04:19 PM
I have a few in my stash if you want one to try, i just never opened them

Oakmaiden
01-19-2023, 09:43 AM
I had one, I opened it. You receive an egg that you can sell or open.