PDA

View Full Version : Gamer set

vidarr666
08-26-2012, 01:30 AM
I just might be too fussy about this but here it goes..

Anyone notice how the gamer set for the males have a small problems with detail? Like how the gamer leggings go straight through the gamer top from behind when walking. I get this cloth stuck in the right arm of my toon when i charge my weapon as well.

It might be just me but oh well. I thought it had something to do with the high quality option but it's still there either way.

Anyone have this too?

cheers

Cero
08-26-2012, 03:48 AM
I think any male toon with gamer knows about this. Just No one make a post cos it might affect male buyers:P

But still gamer set are on the top even with the vanitu glitch.

monarchival
08-26-2012, 06:14 AM
I noticed that too. And the black hoodie also pokes thru the back of the collar. Love the gamer top on male toon.

vidarr666
08-26-2012, 09:02 AM
I think any male toon with gamer knows about this. Just No one make a post cos it might affect male buyers:P

But still gamer set are on the top even with the vanitu glitch.

aaww crud what have i done.. lmao!

vidarr666
08-26-2012, 09:03 AM
I noticed that too. And the black hoodie also pokes thru the back of the collar. Love the gamer top on male toon.

yeah i think i might actually wear em my entire DL experience. would only shift masks and hat as we get new ones

Cero
08-26-2012, 09:56 AM
when i noticed the glitch, i ddnt bother to get the leggings and go with no pants:P

but stil, the glitch is there.

Reyven
08-26-2012, 06:05 PM
The female gamer top has some issues too, not related to image quality. One of the breasts has a really weird shape, it's completely deformed. I think it's kinda funny. I've seen some others, but I can't quite remember atm. I'll update my post when I do.

vidarr666
08-26-2012, 07:34 PM
The female gamer top has some issues too, not related to image quality. One of the breasts has a really weird shape, it's completely deformed. I think it's kinda funny. I've seen some others, but I can't quite remember atm. I'll update my post when I do.

photos please? :) cheers!

vidarr666
09-08-2012, 04:57 AM
any fix? please?