PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With "Better,Faster,Stronger" Upgrade Side Quest

AucResearcher
01-13-2023, 10:05 AM
Hii first of all this might sound stupid cuz idk maybe this is one of the easiest quest to be done lol but idk what did i do wrong to not get it done XD it says there "Upgrade A Piece Of Equipment" and i have done 131 Upgrade of equipment now (doing it for the Upgrade 500/1000 Equipment Aps) and i still didn't manage to complete the quest...i needed to complete this quest+some other Trophy Aps to get 200 Side Quest....is there anything im missing here like is there specific thing to be upgraded?is there specific gems needed to be slotted?is there specific rarity or way to craft so that its completed?

(I have done it in all my other char before but as far as i remember i completed it just by upgrading equipment like normal but in my seasonal char its still not complete ;-; )

Tysm for reading this message and sorry again if im just doing some dumb mistake here that make me not able to complete it XD

-Urbestfriends

AucResearcher
01-13-2023, 10:07 AM

This is the screenshot of the quest

EynSeren
01-13-2023, 10:39 AM
Can you try going to Baldur in Kraag?
Talking to Baldur gives you an option to open your crafting station. (try using baldur to open your crafting station) then upgrade an equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
01-13-2023, 11:02 AM
U need to upgrade an item that u can also equip, i did the mistake where i upgraded higher lvl item and it didnt work too

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
01-13-2023, 11:20 AM
U need to upgrade an item that u can also equip, i did the mistake where i upgraded higher lvl item and it didnt work too

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

That didn't seem to work too...i have upgraded my zaarus,polar,nepta and all other arc gear,ms gear that i use to full gem slot but still didnt get it done

Talking to Baldur gives you an option to open your crafting station. (try using baldur to open your crafting station) then upgrade an equipment.

Tysm im currently trying this atm didn't know baldur gave the option before...lets see and wait the next 8 hours if i can get it complete or not

Tysm in advance !

arkimarucs
01-13-2023, 07:23 PM
Hii first of all this might sound stupid cuz idk maybe this is one of the easiest quest to be done lol but idk what did i do wrong to not get it done XD it says there "Upgrade A Piece Of Equipment" and i have done 131 Upgrade of equipment now (doing it for the Upgrade 500/1000 Equipment Aps) and i still didn't manage to complete the quest...i needed to complete this quest+some other Trophy Aps to get 200 Side Quest....is there anything im missing here like is there specific thing to be upgraded?is there specific gems needed to be slotted?is there specific rarity or way to craft so that its completed?

(I have done it in all my other char before but as far as i remember i completed it just by upgrading equipment like normal but in my seasonal char its still not complete ;-; )

Tysm for reading this message and sorry again if im just doing some dumb mistake here that make me not able to complete it XD

-Urbestfriendstry upgrade 1 item any legendary or epic weapon slot with any cracked jewels.

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
01-13-2023, 07:42 PM
If I remember correctly you should use a "damage jewel" nature or water on a non-weapon gear.

AucResearcher
01-13-2023, 08:29 PM

Tysmmm !!!!! This one work !!! Now the quest is done

Thread Closed!

EynSeren
01-13-2023, 08:46 PM
Tysmmm !!!!! This one work !!! Now the quest is done

Thread Closed!

Yay! Congrats and You’re welcome.

Champist
01-14-2023, 03:05 PM

-Urbestfriendsa little late, but you just need to complete your crafting in kraag and you'll complete the quest too

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

papas
01-15-2023, 10:12 AM
a little late, but you just need to complete your crafting in kraag and you'll complete the quest too

Sent from my SM-S906U using TapatalkYep. It does t matter what jewel u use or what gear u uograding. U need to finish upgrade while ur in kraag.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

AucResearcher
01-15-2023, 10:40 AM
Yep. It does t matter what jewel u use or what gear u uograding. U need to finish upgrade while ur in kraag.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Yep i have managed to complete it tysm all those commented ! You guys are awesome ^_^

chiiwawa
01-15-2023, 10:41 PM

-Urbestfriends

Oscar Goldman : We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster.

He would be the 10.5 billion dollar man now days.