PDA

View Full Version : Beware of this trader

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm sure most of you guys know "noob," right?

Well we went to the last room where zmoxx is in alien oasis part 4, and he booted us all -.-

I mean, I don't care that much (because it's just one game), but still.

beware if joining his game.

Noob
08-31-2010, 09:03 PM
I'm sure most of you guys know "noob," right?

Well we went to the last room where zmoxx is in alien oasis part 4, and he booted us all -.-

I mean, I don't care that much (because it's just one game), but still.

beware if joining his game.

Well allow me to explain. And for the record I only booted you, the rest of the group was fine.

Back when AO2 first came out I was in a group led by yourself fighting thru Plasma Pyramid (before everyone knew about individual boss drops). After fighting for 20 mins through the entire level we make it to the corridor where it splits off to the boss rooms. When suddenly..."Lightninglord has booted you from his game." Or whatever the exact message is. Say you don't remember if you want to, but this did happen.

I asked others in the group what happened and they had no idea either. I sent you a pm asking why you kicked everyone right before the bosses after fighting through the entire level to which you did not reply.

It was a long time coming since we have never played together since, but....what goes around comes around.

Call me a noob (it is my name after all) or childish or any other name you can think of I really don't care. I have no hard feelings towards you and just wanted to return the favor you once gave me. If you are ever in a group of mine (or one of my alts) in the future I would love to have you. Thanks, see ya.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 09:10 PM
Well allow me to explain. And for the record I only booted you, the rest of the group was fine.

Back when AO2 first came out I was in a group led by yourself fighting thru Plasma Pyramid (before everyone knew about individual boss drops). After fighting for 20 mins through the entire level we make it to the corridor where it splits off to the boss rooms. When suddenly..."Lightninglord has booted you from his game." Or whatever the exact message is. Say you don't remember if you want to, but this did happen.

I asked others in the group what happened and they had no idea either. I sent you a pm asking why you kicked everyone right before the bosses after fighting through the entire level to which you did not reply.

It was a long time coming since we have never played together since, but....what goes around comes around.

Call me a noob (it is my name after all) or childish or any other name you can think of I really don't care. I have no hard feelings towards you and just wanted to return the favor you once gave me. If you are ever in a group of mine (or one of my alts) in the future I would love to have you. Thanks, see ya.

Well, at least you weren't full with anger when you messaged in forums.

Oh and I am sorry for the previous boot I did in Plasma. but booting in fourth level? That's wrong man.

by the way, did you get a lance?

EDIT: I doubt your reading this....

haroldiv
08-31-2010, 09:13 PM
http://nerdnirvana.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/MASSIVEFacepalm.jpg

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 09:14 PM
http://nerdnirvana.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/MASSIVEFacepalm.jpg

That was also uncalled for.

EDIT: And unnecessary. Please do not post something like that again.

mAdvillain
08-31-2010, 09:29 PM
Noooooo it was totally called for
not to mention well timed and EPIC!

Kirei
08-31-2010, 09:31 PM
HEAR HEAR, totally called for

TwinkTastical
08-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Epic FACEPALM

vulgarstrike
08-31-2010, 09:44 PM
totally. pwnt.

FluffNStuff
08-31-2010, 09:59 PM
Ironicly the epic fail picture turned this thread from epic fail to epic win.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 10:21 PM
Guys, this isn't funny.

DaiJue
09-01-2010, 08:32 AM
I love the facepalm.