PDA

View Full Version : game crash

userfriendly
08-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Game crashes every time on last boss fight with Lucius Grimm. Very annoying. Can we fix this and all the other random game crashes.

Carapace
08-27-2012, 10:54 AM
Game crashes every time on last boss fight with Lucius Grimm. Very annoying. Can we fix this and all the other random game crashes.

If you have any more information please drop a line with customer support. In the meantime we know some devices have an audio issue so you can try without Music/SFX and see if that helps you complete the boss.

Lady_Pebbles
08-27-2012, 11:02 AM
If you're on a handheld device, make sure you conpletely forrce close/stop running any other app in the background while DL is running. Im on Android and noticed the app takes up a lot of CPU usage so apps in the background or even text messages cause the app to crash randomly. Its reaaaally frustrating.

Sam_Arah
08-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Cant get past 2nd mission of new campaign ... game crashes all the time in 2nd mob of enemies or afterwards. Im using a samsung galaxy note i717 model.

Maynard
08-28-2012, 06:05 PM
Same with Galaxy S3. It's been an issue on some maps since I picked up the S3. It has occurred on all 3 S3s that I have tried. Some maps I can run, others are instacrash.