PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Set

Tarety
08-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Ok, I have been farming like crazy the past 2 weeks and have seen multiple dragon items drop, except none to me... I want the set so bad!! Any tips?
Thanks in advance!

brodiniozo
08-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Ok, I have been farming like crazy the past 2 weeks and have seen multiple dragon items drop, except none to me... I want the set so bad!! Any tips?
Thanks in advance!

Where have u seen it drop?

Tarety
08-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Most recent was a blue helm today. About 3-4 hours ago. At Crypt from Duke.

Patricks
08-26-2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks in advance!

Dragon drop rate is lower than other pinks. U can do vampire feast and go straight straight to vlod, skipping all other bosses and rushing through all the enemies on the way. It seems Vlod has the same drop table as regular maps. Other bosses in vampire feast have lower drop rate. If you have a team that can kill vlod and dont mind racking up deaths then thats fastest. Otherwise just keep doing crypt runs.

That being said, you still have to be very very lucky. Stay vigilant.

xcainnblecterx
08-27-2012, 10:30 AM
You just made me think of a theory which is very unlikely patricks. If vlod has increased drop above other bosses in feast, is it possible his drops are above other bossea outside of the feast? Doubt it

ThePvpTwink
08-27-2012, 11:26 AM
Dragon farming is easiest at
1)Vampire feast: rush vlod (he drops loot every time)
2)first floor Emma (highest chance of dragon but u need to clear)
3) duke Edward farming (just join a completed xp run and go straight to boss)

xcainnblecterx
08-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Ahhh how miss boss farming in fang, i think ill start again

Whirlzap
08-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Dragon farming is easiest at
1)Vampire feast: rush vlod (he drops loot every time)
2)first floor Emma (highest chance of dragon but u need to clear)
3) duke Edward farming (just join a completed xp run and go straight to boss)
I don't think anything has been confirmed about "highest chance" for Dragon loot yet.

Chivalrous
08-28-2012, 09:50 AM
But it does work just give it about 10-25runs and u can get it i did i rushed vlod and got blue drag helm

Chopper
08-28-2012, 10:30 AM
But it does work just give it about 10-25runs and u can get it i did i rushed vlod and got blue drag helm

not conclusive. It's a percentage luck. It could have been 300 runs or 1. But worth trying i guess since the prices are ridiculous.

Griffinfan
08-28-2012, 10:48 AM
Heres is the easy step-by-step to getting dragon

1) Buy 2000 platinum
2) Buy a Thrasher
3) Buy a 100% reroll elixer
4) Farm Vampire feast (Vlod) like crazy
5) Blow all your platinum
6) Repeat steps 1-5

On a more serious note, I have seen a couple pieces drop from vlod already in a short time and I think he is your best, and easiest bet. The drop rate for the dragon is so low noone can tell you where the best place is, only that you can find drops from the bosses in fang. I would suggest trying your hand at 1st floor (Emma) and second floor (Von Gobble) and the vampire feast (Vlod).

Good luck :)

KingFu
08-28-2012, 10:58 AM

1) Buy 2000 platinum
2) Buy a Thrasher
6) Repeat steps 1-5

On a more serious note, I have seen a couple pieces drop from vlod already in a short time and I think he is your best, and easiest bet. The drop rate for the dragon is so low noone can tell you where the best place is, only that you can find drops from the bosses in fang. I would suggest trying your hand at 1st floor (Emma) and second floor (Von Gobble) and the vampire feast (Vlod).

Aren't vanity drops on a separate drop table? Meaning you can't reroll for a vanity? That's how I remember it, never looked into it since I haven't tried farming dragons though.

Griffinfan
08-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Dragon drops are pink though, even if they are vanitys they are legendary in a way..

KingFu
08-28-2012, 12:24 PM
Dragon drops are pink though, even if they are vanitys they are legendary in a way..

True. I wasn't around for really any of fang so I'm not sure what it'd be considered.

LwMark
08-28-2012, 12:41 PM

1) Buy 2000 platinum
2) Buy a Thrasher
6) Repeat steps 1-5

Guildie got blue helm from emma in feast no pots , first run yesterday...lucky sob lol

xcainnblecterx
08-29-2012, 02:23 AM
Eh ive done a couple runs tonight and seen a lvl65 sang dag and a lvl65 Lilith bracer drop nothing else. Ima run some more here in a bit never realized even with crap drops you can make some decent gold on liquadations

Ephesius
08-29-2012, 10:52 AM
I don't need a dragun set to be the best in pvp. cause usually theres no competetion out there

Chopper
08-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Eh ive done a couple runs tonight and seen a lvl65 sang dag and a lvl65 Lilith bracer drop nothing else. Ima run some more here in a bit never realized even with crap drops you can make some decent gold on liquadations

Yeah, it's a nice bonus that all those garbage drops can net you 150-250 gold each, so even when farming you can slowly build up some decent cash. The drops might add up to better runs than Plasma Pyramid gold drops.

Ephesius
08-29-2012, 11:25 AM
Yeah, it's a nice bonus that all those garbage drops can net you 150-250 gold each, so even when farming you can slowly build up some decent cash. The drops might add up to better runs than Plasma Pyramid gold drops.

What about gld drops in plasma pyramid. How much gld drops there

Energizeric
08-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Plasma Pyramid usually drops about 1500-2000 gold per run, plus you get another 1k in drops usually, and maybe a pink item once every couple runs that you can sell for 1k.

Ephesius
08-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Where is this dungen? And how do i get n it??

trunzoc
08-29-2012, 02:37 PM
Where is this dungen? And how do i get n it??

Wow. you really ARE the best player. Or are you only the best at PVP?

xcainnblecterx
08-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Yea fang definitely better for gold and drops as they liquidate for more. How do you not know how to get in fang or is it plasma? Either way fang is below shadow caves. Plasma is in ao host it go over to ao2 and click plasma pyramid.

noperly22
09-07-2012, 08:29 PM
it doesnt work as easily as that hahahahahaha did over 2000 runs and seen only 2