PDA

View Full Version : Requesting to add a second aura option.

andyh0510
01-16-2023, 03:34 PM
I dont know how anyone feels about having an option to add a second aura where it can stack. I think it will look really cool combining 2 auras. I hope devs can consider this option thanks. Feel free to leave your opinion about this. Ign sniper 😁

Psp
01-16-2023, 04:11 PM
Well if this option will make u happy Sniper! I’ll vote on it.

+111 wearing 2 auras at a time.

Bigpiceps123
01-16-2023, 07:45 PM
Bruh no

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
01-16-2023, 08:47 PM
i like it but would just congest the map even more

THE GOLDEN KING
01-16-2023, 08:51 PM
Idk about second aura slot but we are getting a Nee Vanity slot sometime this year. Confirmed by devs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-16-2023, 08:51 PM
Rtx 3080 in exp camp 2k resolution with maybe 20 people I get 100 fps on a 165hz monitor. Idk about more auras.

chiiwawa
01-16-2023, 09:13 PM
I have my Para gem in an old amulet/ necklace i wear with my arura. Looks pretty decent i guess. The rest of my gear is strong enough to make up for the weak necklace. (like a lvl 30.) If by chance i need a power boost i just switch to a full load out. No biggy.

Kakashis
01-16-2023, 10:49 PM
Would love to have this!

mamaubear
01-17-2023, 12:27 AM
Please no, my 5 yo phone will "ka-boooom"

Manisblue
01-17-2023, 01:30 AM
+1 would love to see it

Zit
01-17-2023, 02:15 AM
Then,,,, boom [emoji95][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
01-17-2023, 12:19 PM
why not 3-4 aura slots? I’ll be damned if i can’t use my 1.7k platinum auras cus someone can’t handle the shine… sunglasses are $2 at the convenience shop, buy a pair.

Snowman Is here
01-17-2023, 12:29 PM
Bruh no

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Here you go bro

Arkiouj
01-17-2023, 12:36 PM
-one million

You can already overlap auras, no need for more lag inducing , game covering clutter

Devs could work on :
Class balance
Fix ults
Improve old graphics
Fix inflation
Attract new players/ retaining old ones
Give us something good to farm other than gold
Rework useless skills

Or they can continue to fixate on vanities & auras that do not help the game

100% agree

I came back from 4 years or so away from AL and the amount of auras has gotten simply ridiculous. I won't fault STS as their business model obviously works and the player base just eats up all the auras and begs for more but if this continues the game is moving more and more away from an mmo towards a barbie doll dress up game.

If we really must have more vanity/aura types I would rather 'skill vanities' for example; new skins for the Mage clock skill, maybe a meteor falling instead of the clock, Zhongli style (Genshin players will know what I mean). At least it gives a different flavour to GAMEPLAY as opposed to standing AFK in camp with a shiny vanity.

Another suggestion, sort of off-topic here would be to add very rare badges of every single boss + rare bosses that drop in the old maps, tradeable. This way, players can go for the new badge aps + have a chance at making some gold and new players can actually loot something of worth as opposed to an epic s%^$stick.

tapsykrete
01-17-2023, 12:59 PM
arcane legend > vanity legend> now let's change this game to aura legend :p
good eye sniper>.<

Oakmaiden
01-17-2023, 01:46 PM
Pass already have gears, sets stacking with them. Looking like the Las Vegas Strip.

Xuds
01-17-2023, 02:50 PM
100% agree

I came back from 4 years or so away from AL and the amount of auras has gotten simply ridiculous. I won't fault STS as their business model obviously works and the player base just eats up all the auras and begs for more but if this continues the game is moving more and more away from an mmo towards a barbie doll dress up game.

If we really must have more vanity/aura types I would rather 'skill vanities' for example; new skins for the Mage clock skill, maybe a meteor falling instead of the clock, Zhongli style (Genshin players will know what I mean). At least it gives a different flavour to GAMEPLAY as opposed to standing AFK in camp with a shiny vanity.

Another suggestion, sort of off-topic here would be to add very rare badges of every single boss + rare bosses that drop in the old maps, tradeable. This way, players can go for the new badge aps + have a chance at making some gold and new players can actually loot something of worth as opposed to an epic s%^$stick.That's pretty genius, vanities for skills would be nice

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Zit
01-17-2023, 05:32 PM
100% agree

Another suggestion, sort of off-topic here would be to add very rare badges of every single boss + rare bosses that drop in the old maps, tradeable. This way, players can go for the new badge aps + have a chance at making some gold and new players can actually loot something of worth as opposed to an epic s%^$stick.+1 Skill vanity sounds good

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

wilson1108
01-23-2023, 10:36 AM
3x profiter aura

Spooked
01-23-2023, 11:18 AM
Rtx 3080 in exp camp 2k resolution with maybe 20 people I get 100 fps on a 165hz monitor. Idk about more auras.

Not sure what youre expecting from a game built on an ancient engine, even more if you play the game in your browser.

Encryptions
01-23-2023, 02:54 PM
Not sure what youre expecting from a game built on an ancient engine, even more if you play the game in your browser.

I would expect a 800$ gpu to run the ancient engine game easily at 165hz even in a map full of people.

Perw
01-25-2023, 02:51 AM
+1 its a great idea, if sts manage to make it properly

gunstick
01-25-2023, 07:10 AM
Arcane legend is more like aura legends now.... So a big no for this thing from my side.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk