PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Lunar New Year 2023: the Year of the Rabbit!

Cinco
01-17-2023, 11:35 AM
Get ready for a hare raising Lunar New Year adventure!
....it's the Year of the Rabbit!

The Lunar New Year is upon us again, and there's only one way to celebrate in Arlor! New items, pets, and...stopping an evil goblin from ruining everyone's fun! This event runs for 2 weeks from 1/19 - 2/2 with a 3 day cooldown.

Backstory

The good people of Vardan Valley were all set to join the Lunar New Year festivities in Brackenridge when along came Kil'Joy the Goblin. Kil'Joy the Goblin, enemy of joy, a confirmed master of disguise, appeared to the villagers in the visage of a feeble old merchant driving an immense empty wagon. He drove is big rickety wagon to the center of town, interrupting the Mayor's 'Lunar New Year' address to the townsfolk (which is mostly about how to avoid injury on the long walk to Brackenridge).

Kil'Joy's illusory 'dying old man' begged the villagers to load their firecrackers and tiger pets and red envelopes onto his wagon. He too was heading for Brackenridge to celebrate the new year. But he was alone. Lonely and unwanted. Without family. Without a purpose - this joyful celebration would surely be his last.

"Let me take part in your joy. Fill my wagon that I may help you on your journey. Please? Let my life have purpose... one last time," he groveled with tears welling up in his ancient eyes.

"Fine," said the Mayor. "That's just fine. You know it is a very long road and a whole lot to carry."

The smitty nodded sternly and bellowed, "Aye! Surely this good and wise old man isn't going to steal from us."

"Yes!" the tavern maid sung in agreement. "It's been nearly a full year since we've had even the slightest whiff of trouble. Let's do it!"

And so they did! The villagers of Vardan Valley loaded their wares upon the old man's wagon. Every egg, every envelope, every painted mask, every shining Arcanite vanity and shoved it aboard the old man's wagon. "See ya at the Tavern," the old man cackled as he drove off. "Happy New Year... suckers!"

It didn't take that long for the people of Vardan Valley to realize that they had been scammed. So they sent their Sheriff to track down Kil'Joy (and get help from Arlorian heroes if necessary).

Getting Started

Talk to Sheriff Qian in Windmoore to learn more about the event. You'll be hunting Kil'Joy the Goblin to collect Red Envelopes that you can trade for this year's special items. Qian also has a daily quest that allows you to collect 10 Red Envelopes toward rewards.

You'll need a Kil'joy Hunters' Elixir active to spawn the greedy goblin, so make sure to stock up before you head out on your search! Sherrif Qian will sell them to you from his shop.

Once you're out in the world, keep an eye out of an unusual enemy about. Slay Kil'joy and collect his goodies before he disappears!

Kil'Joy Drops

While Red Envelopes will get you Sheriff Qian's coveted rewards, Kil'joy also has other celebration worthy drops, including fireworks, vanities, pets, and a badge!

Higher level encounters will result in better drops. Here's the breakdown:

All Levels
- Kil'Joy Badge

Level 1-19:

- Crackle Bomb Firecracker
- Magic Missile Firecracker
- Up to 3 Red Envelopes

Level 20-39:

All of the above plus:

- NEW Helm of Fortune Vanity (Bound)

- NEW Kuai's Egg

- Up to 5 Red Envelopes

Level 40-59:

All of the above, plus:

- Sparky Volcano Firecracker
- Locked Crate of the Jade Rabbit

-NEW Level 81 Mythic Jade Rabbit Spirit Rings, which have a chance to proc +30% Spirit XP gain for 5 minutes.

Level 60-69:

All of the above, plus:

- Mythic Mortar Firecracker
- Fortune Fountain Firecracker

Level 70-79:

All of the above, plus:

- Gold Star Mortar Firecracker
- Platinum Fountain Firecracker

Level 80+:

All of the above, plus:

- Shock Rocket Firecracker
- Fire Flurry Firecracker
- Thunderbolt Firecracker
- NEW Dragon's Breath Firecracker

- NEW Sonic Shockwave Firecracker

Token Vendor

+ NEW Year of the Rabbit Banner

+ NEW Armor of Fortune (Bound)

+ Kuai Pet (Not an Egg)

+ NEW Lunar New Year Badge

+ NEW Recipe: Deluxe Bunny Bromegrass Aura (with adorable hopping baby bunnies all around you)

+NEW Recipe: Deluxe Seal of Prosperity Aura (with a prosperous golden orb that drops coins and envelopes)

+ NEW Recipe: Divine Cuniculture Ring, which allows you to combine the 3 new Mythic Spirit Rings to create an all powerful Arcane version with the possibility to proc +50% Spirit XP gain for 10 mins on damage.

+ All Manner of Fireworks

Locked Crate Items

Crack open a Locked Crate of the Jade Rabbit for more event rewards, such as:

Pets:

+ NEW Arcane Lucia Pet Egg

+ NEW Mythic Xiang's Egg

Gear:

+ Level 81 Arcane Kraken Battle Armor, Weapons, and Accessories
+ Level 81 Mythic Gear

Vanities:

+ NEW Weapons of Fortune

+ NEW Golden Rabbit Banner

+ Tradable versions of the Armor and Helm of Fortune (pictured above)

Locked Crate Guaranteed Loot

Reach the Guaranteed Loot count and you will get:

One (1) piece of Level 81 Arcane equipment

Plus the "Year of the Rabbit" Badge:

The non-class-specific locked crates (looted from Kil'Joy and found in the Store) share the same 'Guaranteed Loot' counter while Class-specific locked crates each have their own unique counters.

Store

Keep an eye on the store, too! There will be a limited number of Massive Crates of the Jade Rabbit available for platinum.

You'll also find a limited supply of Class-Specific Jade Rabbit crates!

Plus, a couple of limited weekend sales! On 1/21-1/22 you'll find the Blooming Bromegrass Aura

Then, come back on 1/28-1/29 for the Seal of Prosperity Aura!

Both of which are needed to craft their deluxe counterparts:

Deluxe Bunny Bromegrass Aura

Deluxe Seal of Prosperity Aura

Enjoy the event! :D We can't wait to see the Arlorian skies lit up with festive fire!

Vrazicak
01-18-2023, 03:48 PM
So there is no arcane or heroic pet drop from kiljoy? and there is no heroic purchasable for tokens? Seems like you guys are just trying to milk us for our money with each event.

nathan2693
01-18-2023, 03:51 PM
welp i was expecting to see an Aura with Yinyang but still i love that aura with hopping bunnies.

Titanium
01-18-2023, 03:59 PM
Kuai is heroic?

Lucia is in the loot table of the Kil’joy?

Dixec
01-18-2023, 03:59 PM
Thought there will be no new bunny pets because the game already has enough but this event still looks good. I still have Kil’Joy hunter elixir from last year. Will I be able to use it this time successfully?
Can’t wait for this. :)

kennetics
01-18-2023, 04:00 PM
hi, can you please add 2x plat offer before the limited weekend sales

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

jho
01-18-2023, 04:01 PM
So what purpose does the firecracker serve? There's nothing to grind and farm to loot or buy with the tokens...damn..that's 4 weeks of afking including awakening. GG devs ;)

snakeeyes
01-18-2023, 04:05 PM
Nice lunar event thanks sts

intruders
01-18-2023, 04:05 PM
Please remove badge from guaranteed loot as arcane items is what everyone is looking for doing guaranteed pulls.

So joy hunter elixir now has a platinum price tag attached to it? Previously it was sold for gold if I remember right. Well at least it lasts 1 hour.

New arcane ring looks good. Can we use any 3 mythic rings for crafting please?

Monelgr
01-18-2023, 04:06 PM
cant wait for the event!! btw can you guys bring these furniture back? its been 2 years + l think and we cant loot them and they were bound if you guys can add them in vendor with tokens would be nice guild furniture and normal for house.

also new arc ring will have aura?

@Cinco @asommers https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230118/ed2c16dbf669fa54b15ea0b8805bf675.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8T μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

caabarader
01-18-2023, 04:10 PM
Kuai pet AA gives 100% Dodge, my question is, is the AA supposed to make team "immune" of attacks like War heal Shield, and Mage Shield?
I ask this because tho the description is Very detailed, 100% Dodge is "useless", since some rogues can reach this and still get damage, which means there's a cap.
*useless in parentheses because of the% quantity not due Dodge itself.

Enviado de meu LM-K420 usando o Tapatalk

Statsonly
01-18-2023, 04:11 PM
Nice! Looking forward to collecting all token vendor items

Cinco
01-18-2023, 04:12 PM
Kuai pet AA gives 100% Dodge, my question is, is the AA supposed to make team "immune" of attacks like War heal Shield, and Mage Shield?
I ask this because tho the description is Very detailed, 100% Dodge is "useless", since some rogues can reach this and still get damage, which means there's a cap.
*useless in parentheses because of the% quantity not due Dodge itself.

The 100% dodge is not as useful for max-level Rogues. However Wars and Sorcs (depending on build) can benefit significantly from that +100% dodge.

Redjellydonut
01-18-2023, 04:13 PM
Bunny aura sooo cool!!! 🥹

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-18-2023, 04:13 PM
Please remove badge from guaranteed loot as arcane items is what everyone is looking for doing guaranteed pulls.

So joy hunter elixir now has a platinum price tag attached to it? Previously it was sold for gold if I remember right. Well at least it lasts 1 hour.

New arcane ring looks good. Can we use any 3 mythic rings for crafting please?

The badge is an addition to the guaranteed Level 81 Arcane equipment you get from reaching the Guaranteed Loot counter.

To craft the Arcane ring you need the three (3) specific rings listed above.

Best wishes!

Synergia
01-18-2023, 04:18 PM
I am dissapointed that there isn't an heroic at the store, after several years where we did have.

caabarader
01-18-2023, 04:20 PM
I know that rings with procs that buffs Spirit xp are a thing from this event, but looking at their proc's made me think: Will we get a rework/buffs on Spirit gear 76? Or ever get a 81 Spirit gear?

Rasor
01-18-2023, 04:21 PM
What’s the use of the spirit proc if spirit weapons are garbage? Useless proc that dosent help with anything

snakeeyes
01-18-2023, 04:21 PM
Now feel the high dodge 100% that other class say it is good and equivalent to shield of warior and mage lol.

intruders
01-18-2023, 04:24 PM
The badge is an addition to the guaranteed Level 81 Arcane equipment you get from reaching the Guaranteed Loot counter.

Oh so the badge is an extra bonus to the guaranteed pull. That's cool thanks!

Cinco, I meant any 3 Jade Rabbit rings instead of one of each variation.

Given that infamous wrong class loot thing in hardcore I feel it is going to be a pain to get each type of those rings.

snakeeyes
01-18-2023, 04:25 PM
What’s the use of the spirit proc if spirit weapons are garbage? Useless proc that dosent help with anything

+1 buffs spirit weapon proc to make the new arc ring usefull that is same as arcane pearl of the deep that no one like to buy.

Statsonly
01-18-2023, 04:28 PM
Will killjoy elixir also be available as s gold purchase directly from the store or only platinum?

marsu4u
01-18-2023, 04:37 PM
Question,

What does a players dodge cap at (since you take damage even if ur dodge is over 100%)

Cogmaster
01-18-2023, 04:39 PM
Extremely disappointed about not being able to loot Lucia like in previous lunar events. Not even purchasable for tokens, everything locked behind crates now.

Synergia
01-18-2023, 04:40 PM
Question,

What does a players dodge cap at (since you take damage even if ur dodge is over 100%)

I am pretty sure it is 70%

Sakurakixazz
01-18-2023, 04:45 PM
Add heroic pet to token vendor like other years ^^^^
Both regular and hard-core benefits from this.....

Encryptions
01-18-2023, 04:46 PM
Really hope this event wasn't apart of the community letter 2023 goal, pets are not useful, auras are basic, pets are recolors, the pet with a cooldown is useless because it triggers randomly and in the 7 seconds its on a cooldown is 7 seconds you could kill the boss without a buff, the ring is a rendtail design with the profiteer ring stats, no one uses spirit weapons these days because its not possible to be more efficient with them than mythic weapons.
70% dodge is the dodge cap so 100% dodge really won't help a lot since even as a rog my self who has above 100 dodge I still get hit pretty often by pve mobs. People will use a damage reduction buff instead.

Xuds
01-18-2023, 04:50 PM
No more elixir for gold and no heroic pet? At least remove the badge drop from the gold elixir and keep it for plat elixir if that's why it's only plat now

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

flashio
01-18-2023, 04:58 PM
Pros:
-Overall Vanity designs are on point (tho the eye on helm creeps me out).
-New craftable arcanes ring (great addition! And the right choice making materials only lootable stuff from event nothing lock restricted only).
-Badge on token Vendor.

Cons:
-No incentive to farm higher lvl content.
-Lootable rabbit set bound (completely unnecessary should be tradeable and remove tradeable version from locks).
-Arc ring is basically an upgraded profiteer ring (try changing stats, leave Occupy Windmoore event's rings as a "survivability" option, could add crit dmg% instead).
-No Heroic/Arcanes lootable pet.
-Kiljoy lix available for platinum only (unnecessary).

Questions/Suggestions:
-Do Rings only give Spirit XP when they proc? If i remember correctly previous rings gave other Buff as well not sure if it was XP, dmg or a mix of both.
-Is the arc ring proc time correct (10minutes)?
-Is the Badge from Vendor tradeable?
-Is kiljoy lix really only available through plat or is it a typo? If not a typo what made u take this decission?
-Is kuai's passive ability description complete? It doesnt say how many enemies hit.
-Change kuai's passive into a shorter luck/gl buff while removing the cd.
-Add rabbit weapons to high lvl content.
-Add rabbit Badge to high lvl content.
-Add an aura to high lvl content.
-Add an arc/hero egg to high lvl content.
-Would be a nice touch if the arc ring icon was changed into a rabbit face ring instead of recycling rendtail ring icon.

Hopefully crafting event themed gear keeps on for future events.
Lovecraft: arc amulet: 35% to charm enemies that hit the player or get hit by the player, charmed enemies get 100%dmg Buff (charm lasts 5 sec, dmg buff lasts 3sec, charm up to 10 enemies then enter on cd (20sec).
Easter: "bane" item (gives bonus by keeping in inventory) mythic Easter egg gives 1%luck per enemy killed during the Dungeon. Arc Easter egg gives 2%luck + 1%gl per enemy killed during Dungeon.
Etc, etc, etc.

Akii
01-18-2023, 05:01 PM
Mid

Celestial6969
01-18-2023, 05:13 PM
Disappointed..
1. Change that arc ring stats and icon, this is literally rendtail ring with prof ring stats, cant u make something new??
2. Change kiljoy elixir to be purchasable with gold, stop being hungry aint gonna pay for an elixir.(u can exclude some drops)
3. I hate everything about the new pets, not even a good design, basically a recolor, also no heroics.. Why?
Also the auras.. Its decent i like the rabbit one tho
Hope u do some changes so we can enjoy this event like we used to do.

Sent from my Redmi 8A using Tapatalk

yerrisin
01-18-2023, 05:47 PM
The only thing I would like for events like this is that you please!! fix or do something about the fact that many times some people open fireworks and the game gets super slow. Please, that's the only thing I'd like to see corrected. Because it's annoying that you're normal in one place and everything slows you down.

@Cinco @asommers

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

yerrisin
01-18-2023, 06:02 PM
Disappointed..
1. Change that arc ring stats and icon, this is literally rendtail ring with prof ring stats, cant u make something new??
2. Change kiljoy elixir to be purchasable with gold, stop being hungry aint gonna pay for an elixir.(u can exclude some drops)
3. I hate everything about the new pets, not even a good design, basically a recolor, also no heroics.. Why?
Also the auras.. Its decent i like the rabbit one tho
Hope u do some changes so we can enjoy this event like we used to do.

Sent from my Redmi 8A using Tapatalk+1

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
01-18-2023, 06:03 PM
Did I understand correct. The ring proc lasts 10 minutes?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

kennetics
01-18-2023, 06:29 PM

Best wishes!wow so you mean there's 2 guaranteed loot which is badge + lvl 81 arc equipments?

Tampia
01-18-2023, 06:30 PM
So there is no arcane or heroic pet drop from kiljoy? and there is no heroic purchasable for tokens? Seems like you guys are just trying to milk us for our money with each event.

+1 Nothing changed

Tampia
01-18-2023, 06:32 PM

+1 true

mamaubear
01-18-2023, 06:41 PM
+1 buffs spirit weapon proc to make the new arc ring usefull that is same as arcane pearl of the deep that no one like to buy.

Agree.
Since they are hard to leveling with they lack stats, they proc must be near arcane not below mhytic weapon.
Please STS make that happen.
Aaaaaand spirit class item it's behind arcane item on list on auc selector.
STS please...

frommeyou
01-18-2023, 06:44 PM
Became boring , same as usual , event , vanity , egg , aura , badge zzz

Arccmage
01-18-2023, 07:03 PM
Add unlocked..

Sent from my SM-M225FV using Tapatalk

Ploid
01-18-2023, 07:12 PM

New arcane ring looks good. Can we use any 3 mythic rings for crafting please?You'll get Arcane Items + Badge. Why remove it lol, everyone loves extra freebies.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

intruders
01-18-2023, 07:27 PM
You'll get Arcane Items + Badge. Why remove it lol, everyone loves extra freebies.

I asked before Cinco clarified it is in addition to arcane guaranteed loot.

Lonewuff
01-18-2023, 07:27 PM
Please stop making mage staff vanities that are gripped by the hilt. A staff should be held in the middle.

Neutrone
01-18-2023, 08:03 PM
Please stop making mage staff vanities that are gripped by the hilt. A staff should be held in the middle.+1
I will say this Every. Single. Time. it makes more sense that the grip be in the middle especially for longer staffs. I can understand shorter staffs like flamestrike. Doesn't make sense with tiger staff, night blossom, Dragoon and any long staffs with this grip

Night and day blossom especially hurt me. Even IRL thats not where most people grip a naginata. It could have been one of the best mage vanities.

I never even complain about vanities because I know the work that goes into modeling+rigging but please @Cinco this is brought up at least once for every staff like this

anandd
01-18-2023, 08:28 PM
Well there is nothing of interest may it vendor goods or drops

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Unazhaenf
01-18-2023, 10:46 PM
please boost the stats of the new craftable arc ring and if possible add an aura or effect if the ring is equipped :))

Nekojiro
01-18-2023, 10:55 PM
this is how you kill new player a full weeks of awake event which newbie cant get benefit from it and then this one the vendor is so dissapointing.

snakeeyes
01-18-2023, 10:58 PM
Just asking if the arc ring have an aura?

Nekojiro
01-18-2023, 11:04 PM
Really hope this event wasn't apart of the community letter 2023 goal, pets are not useful, auras are basic, pets are recolors, the pet with a cooldown is useless because it triggers randomly and in the 7 seconds its on a cooldown is 7 seconds you could kill the boss without a buff, the ring is a rendtail design with the profiteer ring stats, no one uses spirit weapons these days because its not possible to be more efficient with them than mythic weapons.
70% dodge is the dodge cap so 100% dodge really won't help a lot since even as a rog my self who has above 100 dodge I still get hit pretty often by pve mobs. People will use a damage reduction buff instead.

ikr this is stupid, recolor all the day how much they pay the creative team, and that ring buff lvl 81 ring giving xp spirit buff? they really need to hire new creative team. and the vendor is so disappointing they really shows how to milk player and kill new arrivals

Adrian020990
01-19-2023, 01:45 AM
Hey cinco can you recolor my life

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

nathan2693
01-19-2023, 02:08 AM
Hey cinco can you recolor my life

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Immortal_Blood
01-19-2023, 02:12 AM
I'll write the wiki page for this event but I won't be running it , sorry.

Vendor and killjoy drops look boring; I suggest to capitalise on improving these two things, it's what makes AL so fun

nathan2693
01-19-2023, 02:13 AM
Btw I think that new arcane ring needs an additional proc. I don't see any use of this ring now since the kraken set is available in game. I suggest to add a haste proc or a gold loot proc or a damage reduction proc in it.

Also next time, release spirit gears first before mythics and arcanes so that we'll have a full use of spirit gears in the future.

Ketx
01-19-2023, 02:26 AM
many problems in this event...isnt bromegrass aura basically copypaste version of the aura from easter event? except that aura doesnt have eggs to come out. why copypaste almost everything? And pets looks exactly the same as others except the colors. Having the pets ability that has -100% dodge, 200+ health and 250+ mana are worthless cuz dodge percentage on my char or mobs havent affect my pve game play ever since i play AL for the first time like never knew dodge percent is exist in a game and mana and health should never be problem since we buy 1k-5k portion when we run maps. Also giving boss damage and gold loot on spirit rings doesnt collabrate each other. The rings are really based on spirit and not many people use spirit weapon since you guys decide to made huge proc damage difference between spirit weapons and lvl 81 arcane weapons and its not even close to proc damage from lvl 76 arcane weapons. You guys need to focus on changing the primary stat buff on arcane lvl 81 rings that have released in winter event instead of releasing new lvl 81 rings.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

recilencia123
01-19-2023, 02:54 AM
@Cinco hi, i really apreciate this event which give us, i'm sure you're doing ur best apart of some unnecessary comments. I just want to say maybe if u think about change that 20% boss damage in arc ring, because prof ring give you 20% elite damage and applies in mobs and boss too, but the other one only to boss so maybe if you add a little more like 25%health,that 5%health more than profi ring looks great, and if this ring maybe you put a rabbit in icon? Just to feel inside this lunar event(rabbit) and when you see it in future u say ohh this is from rabbit event and the community gets a little more new things, just an advice.
My best wishes for you and all sts this 2023!.

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Advocacies
01-19-2023, 03:27 AM
Personally i like the ring icon please make more different icon for accessories not just same icon wud be nice similar to lv46 below armors they have unique icons which is really nice idk what happened and who got fired in the art team but definitely someone got fired xD ever since vanities becoming more and more garbage also killjoy elix for gold maybe 250k gold

Mitsooos
01-19-2023, 03:37 AM
Nice event:)

Marosok
01-19-2023, 03:39 AM
Nice ring, but we already have +25% spirit xp lunar ring, +30% mythic spirit ring, +30% jade rabbit ring and now this arcane +50% spirit xp. Too many rings, can we see mythic amulet/belt with spirit xp next time, please? Ty

Mitsooos
01-19-2023, 04:17 AM
New arcane ring looking good to me, only change if possible the 15%gl and put some armor and little elite damage .(mobs and boss weapons should buff too)
Please add smaller in duration killjoys elixir (15 minutes not trade able )that we can buy with currency tokens from valley vendor and zodias vendor.

Xuds
01-19-2023, 04:24 AM
This one should return and just make the other "premium" drops from killjoy drop with the platinum version of the elixir https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230119/92859a3f666389beeb125e69dd4b608d.jpg

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
01-19-2023, 04:53 AM
Kuai's passive is probably will be nice for farming if it didn't have the cooldown, and Xiang's hb will be nice for mages, though I'd rather it have 5% primary stat and 2% secondary stat so it's better suited for all classes. I got excited for a second when I saw that there is a new arcane ring, but was a bit disappointed to see that it is a profiteer ring for spirit xp. I'm not really a fan of the cosmetics except maybe the mage gun since I like the burning glow effect it has. We've had the same issue last year where there was no heroic pet in the vendor at first, which is the big reason that a lot of people play this event. I'll probably just farm for tokens and wait until week 2 to see if the event gets any updates to make it better.

Bameely
01-19-2023, 05:57 AM
The New Year badge could be much better. I think that red envelope is supposed to be red packets? Red Packets are alot more interesting than just a plain red envelope. Maybe add a Chinese character 福 which is commonly found in red packets or some other designs than just a plain one?

Statsonly
01-19-2023, 06:37 AM
+1. Add a chinese character. Love this idea

kennetics
01-19-2023, 06:53 AM
at least add 2x plat offer before limited weekend sales

Oakmaiden
01-19-2023, 07:09 AM
I’ve tried to refrain from posting my disappointment in announcements and be more positive.
Another Arcane Aura event. Floating orbs and wandering wisps are annoying. Period. The auras that oblivious ppl “uggrade” to “delux” drop in value 5 minutes after crafting. Look back to the first vendor for Lunar event and compare to this one(last year was awful too)
Spirit rings are for a very small group of ppl foolish enough to give those sets a try. Nott the entire population.
Thought you said you read our many post about vendor quality and that this year would be different. Guess nott.

Oakmaiden
01-19-2023, 07:12 AM
Please stop making mage staff vanities that are gripped by the hilt. A staff should be held in the middle.

Seriously, and NOBODY carries one laying down. Staff are held upright.

Oakmaiden
01-19-2023, 07:14 AM

I want to repost this like a million times really loud.

Celestial6969
01-19-2023, 10:08 AM
+

Sent from my Redmi 8A using Tapatalk

Iseenoobs
01-19-2023, 10:40 AM
Will luck help to loot the mythic ring?

snakeeyes
01-19-2023, 10:40 AM
I'll repost it to so the dev can read this always. We need a change

arkimarucs
01-19-2023, 10:43 AM
Op event thanks sts :)

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Titanium
01-19-2023, 11:02 AM
Cinco can you please confirm if Kuai is heroic?
Lucia egg drop from event map? Or is just crate exclusive pet

Alexwwe
01-19-2023, 01:22 PM
Update post?

Sutefen
01-19-2023, 01:53 PM
Another recolor items :grey:

asommers
01-19-2023, 02:39 PM
Closing to move comments to feedback thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?674395-Feedback-Lunar-New-Year-2023)) now that the event is live!

-ALS