PDA

View Full Version : ~Directed At The Devs~

PvP
08-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Hi, this thread is directed ONLY at the devs, but you are free to share your opinion as it is a public thread. Please don't ask the devs other questions to take away from the OP. Thanks :).

I was just wondering, as far as long term game play goes, what is the plan on keeping people involved long-term? For example, most people don't stay with the game (except those who are truly devoted) for a year because chasing the same pinks can tend to get a bit repetitive. Has there been any discussion as to implimenting skills such as crafting or long term goals not applying to leaderboards, pinks, or cash?

My second question applies to what we all dread to know more about...Pets. Will they help us in combat? How will they be obtained? Can you supply any information or is it more of a spoiler thing?

My last question is when is the estimated date the auction house is probably going to be released on? I haven't been keeping as up-to-date as I should, but I know before summer it was expected to come out towards the end of summer. Is there any estimation of what month this update may come out, or has it been put off to a much later date? I've been wondering the same thing for the "house" update, where you can own your own space/room. Thank you VERY much for your answers, these are a few things I've been wondering for a very long time.

vulgarstrike
08-31-2010, 09:39 PM
i'd say all of them don't expect in month, since ao3 will come out in month or less.

PvP
08-31-2010, 09:41 PM
i'd say all of them don't expect in month, since ao3 will come out in month or less.

Yeah, thats kind of why I want to know the long term plans. There's probably information out there, I just haven't found it yet.

vulgarstrike
08-31-2010, 09:42 PM
out of all the devs, justg will probably be the most likely to give you an estimate

Cascade
08-31-2010, 09:52 PM
We have 3 new people on the staff now 2 people helping Anthony and 1 helping....Cinco I think.

PvP
08-31-2010, 10:21 PM
Justg is on now, hopefully he will take a glance :)

kavanah
08-31-2010, 11:45 PM
PvP I had some sneak peak info on the elite dungeons, and I just want to say that it will be impressive. They have great plans to cater to the hardcore players in the future.

icantgetkills
09-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Iv been playing pl for ages getting repudiative running ao2 plasma pyramid and stuff the quests were good for a week or two but I completely agree pvp but they r excellent game designers and are trying there hardest that's all we can ask for ay :)

PvP
09-02-2010, 07:06 PM
BUMPED..In hope of a dev's response.

King Kamehameha
09-02-2010, 07:25 PM

Yea that's how long it's been coming out since I got my first level 45