PDA

View Full Version : Fire Star gems

Lady_Pebbles
08-27-2012, 04:39 AM
Since the Solstice Event is about to end and the new content with level cap raised to 31, the Fire Star gems will be rendered useless (except for the speed buff) due to better gems. I think they should add a way for us to upgrade them along with other gear... Or just add them to the plat store for 5 plat like the Ecliptic Moon Gem.

EDIT: Posted in wrong forum x.x & asked to have it moved.

Kuero
08-27-2012, 05:46 AM
I'm not 100%ly sure but I think I once have seen a dev's Post about that the speed buff is event based and will expire with the end of it. But I also could be wrong

Lady_Pebbles
08-27-2012, 06:50 AM
Either way, with or without the speed buff the stats are pretty good.

Jcyee
08-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Since the Solstice Event is about to end and the new content with level cap raised to 31, the Fire Star gems wipl be rendered useless (except for the speed buff) due to better gems. I think they should add a way for us to upgrade them along with other gear... Or just add them to the plat store for 5 plat like the Ecliptic Moon Gem.

EDIT: Posted in wrong forum x.x & asked to have it moved.

Yes please! ;)

BloodGoddess
08-27-2012, 12:00 PM
I was just thinking about this. I was playing on my alt, and it walks so slow. I love having that extra speed. I am so use to it now, I don't want it to go away :/

Carapace
08-27-2012, 12:06 PM
stats wise the gem is ~lvl 27 and should last you for a couple of levels. The speed perk of the gem will be going away when the event goes, but I like the idea of players being able to rekindle it sometime in the future. I'd hold on to it, but even with the speed buff compared to level 30 gems it probably won't hold a candle I imagine.

Lady_Pebbles
08-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Yes but if we can upgrade the gem then the stats could be better despite the speed buff being removed. :)

wvhills
08-27-2012, 02:45 PM
I'd say the fire gems time is over but I bet we get new events with similar stated gear. (Is stated a word?)

bronislav84
08-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Would be nice to be able to upgrade it into a new level capped comparable version with a speed buff again. Just my two cents.

Also can these be made stash-able please? The current ones, not whatever next one is. I'd kinda like to not have to carry it around for months and months waiting.

Lady_Pebbles
08-31-2012, 04:13 AM
Would be nice to be able to upgrade it into a new level capped comparable version with a speed buff again. Just my two cents.

Also can these be made stash-able please? The current ones, not whatever next one is. I'd kinda like to not have to carry it around for months and months waiting.
Yeah its taking up a small spot in our inventory but I don't want to have to carry it everywhere either.