PDA

View Full Version : Add New Item Equipment Slot -> Boots

Amunrax
01-18-2023, 08:01 PM
Please add boots as a new item slot then also move speed awakening (only) in (boots) also (boots only have like speed set effect). Its more wise and convenient, because we have ring and pendant have good effects better we can use both of those at once. Also level 81 and above can use boots. add also upgrading socket slots for awakening boots starting slots 2 maximum is 10 then need to upgrade next like need to pay gold or etc, lowering chances from 3 to 10 for opening socket slots for awake.

caabarader
01-18-2023, 08:04 PM
Please add boots as a new item slot then also move speed awakening (only) in (boots) also (boots only have like speed set effect). Its more wise and convenient, because we have ring and pendant have good effects better we can use both of those at once. Also level 81 and above can use boots. add also upgrading socket slots for awakening boots starting slots 2 maximum is 10 then need to upgrade next like need to pay gold or etc, lowering chances from 3 to 10 for opening socket slots for awake.There's a new item slot coming(bracelet) so i don't think we gonna have boots for now

Enviado de meu LM-K420 usando o Tapatalk

championboost
01-18-2023, 09:38 PM
-1 u can use a speed set and other gear at same time by using hotbars

Amunrax
01-18-2023, 10:12 PM
There's a new item slot coming(bracelet) so i don't think we gonna have boots for now

Enviado de meu LM-K420 usando o Tapatalk

i know but maybe in the future all kind of speed rely only in arcane boots, stop doing ring and amulet stuff something like that :) so gear set combos are good at once. People can still use armor/helm/wep/artifact speed awakes but not on ring amu or belt..

Amunrax
01-18-2023, 10:28 PM
-1 u can use a speed set and other gear at same time by using hotbars

trust me if you speculate things is far more way way better if they seperate the movespeed thing, it helps some map runs and leveling spirit gears, its so good in any ways

championboost
01-18-2023, 10:53 PM
trust me if you speculate things is far more way way better if they seperate the movespeed thing, it helps some map runs and leveling spirit gears, its so good in any ways

that would mean everyone would always run around like flash
i think its good that u dont wear a speed set when u use ur best gear

Elqi
01-18-2023, 11:07 PM

hmmm, doesn't that make hotbar useless?

Amunrax
01-19-2023, 01:25 AM
hmmm, doesn't that make hotbar useless?

i guess not there's so many things to put in hotbar and tbh they still want more hotbar slots..

Amunrax
01-19-2023, 01:28 AM

if everyone flash yes, because no one will left behind, we all used to speedy character these days if u not wearing ss it feels so different now like u cannot handle it.

Oakmaiden
01-19-2023, 07:34 AM
Not in favor of any additional gear slots. Trying to jewel and awake 7/8 gears currently is more than enough. Better to overhaul the Awakens list and remove useless buffs. Create different ones, perhaps mob/boss nerf type Awakens. Definitely don’t want more gear slots.

tapsykrete
01-19-2023, 09:12 AM
if sts released boots release the gloves too :) for more realistic.
or maybe vanity boots and gloves :)

Amunrax
01-19-2023, 10:42 AM
if sts released boots release the gloves too :) for more realistic.
or maybe vanity boots and gloves :)

yup on gloves must be haste stats

Cinco
01-19-2023, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate the thought that went into it!

Unfortunately we are very unlikely to see a new 'boot' slot added to the game. Boots would require a reworking of almost all existing armor and vanity pieces for Rogues and Sorcerers - unless we made the boot slot an invisible slot (like belts, amulets, or the upcoming bracelet slot). I don't think anyone would be happy with invisible boots. I know I wouldn't :-)

Same goes for gloves.

Best wishes!

Amunrax
01-19-2023, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate the thought that went into it!

Unfortunately we are very unlikely to see a new 'boot' slot added to the game. Boots would require a reworking of almost all existing armor and vanity pieces for Rogues and Sorcerers - unless we made the boot slot an invisible slot (like belts, amulets, or the upcoming bracelet slot). I don't think anyone would be happy with invisible boots. I know I wouldn't :-)

Same goes for gloves.

Best wishes!

thanks for the response cinco, its fine if its invisible because we have many cool vanities there.. stats and set effects is much more important, because i think we missed a lot of opportunities to wear great set effects because speed set thing is in the ring and amulet.

Amunrax
01-19-2023, 11:54 AM
maybe if ur wearing boots only visual effect is glowing feet or rainbow trail etc, motion trail something like that..

Itzmemohsin
01-23-2023, 07:14 AM
maybe if ur wearing boots only visual effect is glowing feet or rainbow trail etc, motion trail something like that..@Cinco

Perfect solution

THE GOLDEN KING
01-24-2023, 09:11 AM
@Cinco

Perfect solution

If boots is a thing, it should act like belt equipment, giving stat and no visual effect. If you want visual effect. Better they add a vanity slot for, fire step trail, icy step trail, melting floor trail, acid trail, etc.. same could be for “gloves”. Could give stat buff*no visual* give vanity slot for lightning hands, fire hands, water hands, dark glooming hands etc… just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-24-2023, 10:00 AM
maybe if ur wearing boots only visual effect is glowing feet or rainbow trail etc, motion trail something like that..

Unfortunately this would just create more problems - specifically overlapping visuals with Item Set VFX and Auras.

The next equipment slot will be Bracelets. For the most part they won't have visual effects (except for the most rare / powerful items).

If I understand the OP correctly it's a request to shift the powers of existing Speed accessories to a new equipment slot. This is definitely not going to happen as it would be far too disruptive a change for all players that currently possess the 'Speed' items.

Best wishes!

Encryptions
01-24-2023, 10:27 AM
The next equipment slot will be Bracelets. For the most part they won't have visual effects (except for the most rare / powerful items).

We becoming ben 10.

Amunrax
01-25-2023, 12:33 AM
Unfortunately this would just create more problems - specifically overlapping visuals with Item Set VFX and Auras.

If I understand the OP correctly it's a request to shift the powers of existing Speed accessories to a new equipment slot. This is definitely not going to happen as it would be far too disruptive a change for all players that currently possess the 'Speed' items.

Best wishes!

Okay i understand sir thanks.