PDA

View Full Version : S) LB Prototype Set (M) // LB Holley Dragon Set (M)

PresidentSway
01-19-2023, 12:33 PM
I’m back and selling these :D

Holley Auto - 1.5b
Prototype Auto - 1.3b

marblealaena
01-20-2023, 06:52 AM
I'm so confused about what they're worth aren't these the vanities that people were trying to sell for 3-4b not too long ago? Explain in a respectful and formal manner on why and how you think these vanities declined in price as fast as they did. Use Grammer and punctuation. If you may use a pie chart it would help me understand better. Thank you with all do respect

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

never?
01-20-2023, 07:37 AM
I'm so confused about what they're worth aren't these the vanities that people were trying to sell for 3-4b not too long ago? Explain in a respectful and formal manner on why and how you think these vanities declined in price as fast as they did. Use Grammer and punctuation. If you may use a pie chart it would help me understand better. Thank you with all do respect

they never were 3-4b lmfao you prob messed them up with 2014 lb sets or sum

marblealaena
01-20-2023, 08:45 AM
From what I remember people were trying to trade these for ghost and frank sets. Now people are struggling to even sell it for half of what they've asked for. But back to my first reply. Where is your explanation on why and how these vanities have lowered as fast as they did? Written in a respectful and formal way. Periods and punctuation will be accounted for. Thank you respectfully

never?
01-20-2023, 08:59 AM
From what I remember people were trying to trade these for ghost and frank sets. Now people are struggling to even sell it for half of what they've asked for. But back to my first reply. Where is your explanation on why and how these vanities have lowered as fast as they did? Written in a respectful and formal way. Periods and punctuation will be accounted for. Thank you respectfully

no respectful answers today cuz im lazy ***

never saw posts of that kind and prob(if there were any i didn't see) it was just cuz of clueless peeps who didn't know price (the same as every1) and tried to overprice em at the very beginning, referring to the price of og 2014 lbs

Mythocrisis
01-20-2023, 11:16 AM

All trade-able Lb vanities started out high due to the element of owning a new flashy set, then gradually fell as the owners start to get bored with them, to merch, change of investment etc..

This leads to more sets in the market and a fall in price competitively to sell before the others did.
(**this is the phase the new LB vanities awarded this winter week 1,2,3 sets are in.)

These Lb items slowly , gradually move to hands of powerful, clever, rich people who understand how the market of demand /inflation works on such Non - releasing, limited, LB tag sets which also has a sense of nostalgia attached to them(created by these group of people) along with their endless tactics (against/with Terms Of Service) slowly, steadily increment the price over the years and now you see a product of not only the STS art team (kudos 2014) , but the bunch of players who knew well to substantially alleviate it's worth. It's another part of a game with such a dynamic marketing system.
And yes we all know such a traders/marketing feature is one of the main factors AL is still in our hearts and none other compares to this. So it's a game entirely based on trading and this is what it is---$$ as close to real life as possible.

Now these people will not go for the short term gains but will play around these sets as their more primary enjoyment in game is to own the finer things the game has to offer and also to """"manipulate"""" Such said items as they have been promised to not return and are an award to Running events and as you know how tiring and consuming topping it is.

PresidentSway
01-20-2023, 11:35 AM
Thankyou will reopen thread

PresidentSway
01-20-2023, 11:37 AM
Off topic. Close thread

marblealaena
01-20-2023, 12:12 PM
No, this thread isn't closed. Write me your paragraph. On how and why the prices of this vanity dropped in price as fast as it did. Write this in a respectful and formal manner. Grammer and punctuation will be accounted for. Respectfully this will be the last time I ask Respectfully. Respectfully