PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on new drop locations

kharmel
08-27-2012, 10:11 AM
>One thing that struck me,they officially launched new vanity which is the socialite tops and bottoms.
And along with this is the gamers set. IDK if i have the correct location. But the drops of both tops of
the 2 vanities are on same location. Gamers are more rare,and due to this,we get more socialite top, thus
in turn,make the price extremely low because so many farm for the elusive gamers top.
>Just suggesting,in future, vanities on same type(e.g. tops and tops)would be at least drops on separate
location.So at least hunting will not be useless if we got other parts rather than all tops.
>Just like what STS do in undead antler drop location and the gamers pants that drop in dead end gallows.
Two separate vanity category. Make it wiser to farm.
>Just on opinion though. I still love this game^^
>Happy hunting;-)

Rare
08-27-2012, 03:58 PM
I do somewhat agree with you... but in either case, unless both drops are extremely rare, one of them will be rendered worthless. No matter the type.

For example, say the dark manic mask dropped in place of the socialite top. It would be worthless and I'd have 10 of those right now.

But one thing I do agree on is that so many people are farming for the gamer top and getting an insane number of socialite, that is pretty much worthless (in terms of vanity).