PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know?

25thninja
08-27-2012, 10:37 AM
Hey guys, there was a pop-up ad in one of my games (logos quiz cheat sheet :P) and i clicked on it and it said you can download apps that were free to earn "credits" which you can trade in to earn rewards, such as Itunes money and Amazon money, and before you can do that it says you have to install something in settings, well i was wondering if anyone else has done this and had a problem, had no problems, or anything they could tell me about it, beacause well, everyone likes free stuff. Thanks for your time.

-25thninja

xcainnblecterx
08-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Theres a couple apps like that , whaff is another one. You do earn credits/money which you can turn in for itunes,amazon, PayPal etc. The problem ive had with these apps is it takes awhile to earn enough money to exchange into your PayPal account or gift cards. Whaff is the most paying one ive found and have had it fir almost a month and only at 7-8$

25thninja
08-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Theres a couple apps like that , whaff is another one. You do earn credits/money which you can turn in for itunes,amazon, PayPal etc. The problem ive had with these apps is it takes awhile to earn enough money to exchange into your PayPal account or gift cards. Whaff is the most paying one ive found and have had it fir almost a month and only at 7-8$

So to be clear, it is ligit?

Xionskull
08-27-2012, 12:52 PM
Yes it's ligit alright I'd reccomend app trailers, it's better quality I've gotten 20$ worth off there. ^^

xcainnblecterx
08-27-2012, 01:01 PM
Yea there legit, better then paid surveys. I tried app trailers dont really like having to watch 100 commercials or so for a dollar though