PDA

View Full Version : 2023-01-20 Content Update (299177)

asommers
01-20-2023, 03:13 PM
+ The Golden Rabbit banner can now be traded.
+ Legendary Kuai can be evolved into Heroic Kuai with a special recipe available from Sheriff Qian!
+ Corrected Visuals for Dragon's Breath fireworks.
+ Reduced the number of pulls required to earn Class-Specific Guaranteed loot from Lunar New Year Store crates.
+ Purchase a small amount of Kil'Joy Hunter's Elixir from Sheriff Qian for gold!
+ Platinum Kil'Joy Hunter's Elixir grants bonus loot (Red Envelopes or Firecrackers).
+ You can now purchase Red Envelopes for Platinum from Sheriff Qian.
+ Zodias Merman shield reflects significantly less incoming damage.
+ Replace Zodias Robo Crab explosion 'instant death' effect with lower damage + heavy stun.
+ Negate the slowing effects of Merman Poison Pools by crafting the Merman Antitoxin Elixir.
+ Kotermain sells the Merman Antitoxin Kit Recipe to Legends at Zodias Guardian Rank or higher.
+ Zodias minion monster minimum and maximum gold values have been increased.
+ Chance to loot gold from Zodias minions has been increased by 2X.
+ Zodias miniboss and boss monster minimum and maximum gold loot has been decreased.
+ Trade-friendly Badges can be looted from Elite Taa'Nyn, Elite Bah'Moth, Elite Zaartarax and Elite Aquareth.

Zit
01-20-2023, 03:15 PM
Finally

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Sakurakixazz
01-20-2023, 03:17 PM
Will there be refund for those who open class specific to guarantee?

Kakashis
01-20-2023, 03:17 PM
I guess esunk was going to be nerfed eventually

Eriob
01-20-2023, 03:20 PM
ahh rip esunk...

Iseenoobs
01-20-2023, 03:23 PM
I also want to know the same.

asommers
01-20-2023, 03:24 PM

We will check to see if anyone was affected by this and get them fixed up.

-ALS

Adrumos
01-20-2023, 03:27 PM
975gl looted 9k seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disagrees
01-20-2023, 03:27 PM
Is the boss gold nerf applicable to portal bosses and gauntlet?

championboost
01-20-2023, 03:29 PM
time to bring out ezg solo and evg bosses back
also increase gold drops from ezg and evg
and give better rewards for lb ezg and evg so people have something to play for
for example give 10 bound elite awake gems for everyone on lb

Eriob
01-20-2023, 03:33 PM
i don't understand, what's the point to increase the gold from minions.

gianthills
01-20-2023, 03:34 PM
what map to farm now? abyssal ordeal?

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
Op

Ty

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Cinco
i don't understand, what's the point to increase the gold from minions.

It's so that they drop gold when you kill them... and if you're not killing them, to inspire you to kill them so that you get the gold that would otherwise have dropped from the minibosses / bosses.

Cinco
01-20-2023, 03:35 PM
what map to farm now? abyssal ordeal?

The deeper you go into Zodias the better the overall gold.

Nerfs to the Mermen and the Robo Crab Bombs make later maps quite a bit easier.

Cinco
01-20-2023, 03:36 PM
Is the boss gold nerf applicable to portal bosses and gauntlet?

The gold loot changes were focused on the four Zodias Standard and Elite maps. The portal boss loot and gauntlet should not be affected by this.

Synergia
01-20-2023, 03:37 PM
thank you for listening to our threads, that update looks amazing..

Vvaffe
01-20-2023, 03:42 PM
I like the nerfs… but

Jugg Skill is useless now, Crabs can stun through Jugg, for what is the "unstoppable" skill now?

Eriob
the 1b aps tho ahhaha

gianthills
The deeper you go into Zodias the better the overall gold.

Nerfs to the Mermen and the Robo Crab Bombs make later maps quite a bit easier.Thanks for clarifying:)

championboost
01-20-2023, 03:45 PM
buff ezg gold drops
rn we have to spend millions to run that map on elixirs so would be nice if we got something back

Cinco
01-20-2023, 03:46 PM
buff ezg gold drops
rn we have to spend millions to run that map on elixirs so would be nice if we got something back

Sounds like a proper gold sink in that case.

PatD
01-20-2023, 03:47 PM
It's so that they drop gold when you kill them... and if you're not killing them, to inspire you to kill them so that you get the gold that would otherwise have dropped from the minibosses / bosses.

i already hate to have to switch to a gl set before the boss die, now what?? i am suppose to run entire map with a gl set???

This is so counter productive for those who farm gold for aps....

Pickname - Dougim
01-20-2023, 03:49 PM
That way we're going to recover the old essence of this game and fight inflation the most sensible decision you've made in that time congratulations.

Cinco
01-20-2023, 03:49 PM
i already hate to have to switch to a gl set before the boss die, now what?? i am suppose to run entire map with a gl set???

This is so counter productive for those who farm gold for aps....

If you really hate switching up your OP sets then the simple answer is 'yes.'

My guess is that you'd advocate for simply removing the gold entirely as opposed to letting players loot it from minions. I don't favor that, but I'm happy to listen to your reasoned critique.

Best wishes!

PatD
01-20-2023, 03:53 PM
If you really hate switching up your OP sets then the simple answer is 'yes.'

My guess is that you'd advocate for simply removing the gold entirely as opposed to letting players loot it from minions. I don't favor that, but I'm happy to listen to your reasoned critique.

Best wishes!

I would kill all mobs with pleasure if they where dropping chest that i could open later with my gl set on! many people have a main set and a gl set, how are we suppose to do? switch set 150 times during one map? you have to admit that the way it work is very archaic and not fun to play at all

Salb
01-20-2023, 03:54 PM
I Got an idea like the hundred other Idea that sts ignored , im gonna share..

Move the Goldloot in timed maps and make the Gl map change every 1 hour
Like price levar ( the guy who drop xp boxes)

With this system , ppl will all get the mobs and boss aps and these kind of Goldloot based on level 81 in timed maps make farm legit and competitive for Everyone

Ty

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
01-20-2023, 03:55 PM
The gold loot changes were focused on the four Zodias Standard and Elite maps. The portal boss loot and gauntlet should not be affected by this.

I ran the last map a few times now, it takes longer than esunk to run but the gold scales are around the same? I was getting 30k.. 40k.. with 925gl

Foprincesso
01-20-2023, 04:02 PM
btw can we see how the badges look ?

[emoji172][emoji170]

top_feel
01-20-2023, 04:08 PM

With this system , ppl will all get the mobs and boss aps and these kind of Goldloot based on level 81 in timed maps make farm legit and competitive for Everyone

Ty

Its a really good idea and i saw it in many games before

Cinco
01-20-2023, 04:09 PM

Ty

It's not a bad idea! We will take it under consideration.

Thanks!

Angelaxd
01-20-2023, 04:11 PM
Thank you very much, it seemed unfair to me that they obtained a lot of gold with how easy it was to kill on that map

asommers
01-20-2023, 04:12 PM
btw can we see how the badges look?

Badges you don't own can be seen at the bottom of the badge list. I also updated the original post to show the badges.

-ALS

Synergia
01-20-2023, 04:15 PM
Badges you don't own can be seen at the bottom of the badge list.

-ALS

We got so many badges now...

can add a filter like:

Event / Campign / Seasonal / Pernament Seasonal / Special ?

Oawaoebi
01-20-2023, 04:18 PM
While using invulnerability shield on mage In the 2 seconds I still get stunned from boom bots

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Skeleton Mike
01-20-2023, 04:19 PM
So now we have to focus on mobs for gold?
More reasons to switch to mage I see..

Cinco
01-20-2023, 04:24 PM
While using invulnerability shield on mage In the 2 seconds I still get stunned from boom bots

Yes - but you don't get killed... which was the big issue with the bombs before the change.

Killing them at range prevents the heavy damage and the stun effect.

There's a "Robo Bomb Shield" bane-type item coming that will limit the stun effect. Unfortunately didn't make the update today.

Xuds
01-20-2023, 04:26 PM
Is there a reason why there can't be a chest at the end of a map with gold or after defeating a group of mobs? Or locked chests like from labyrinth event that didn't open until you killed mobs. That way we can still use our gl sets without constantly swapping

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Vvaffe
01-20-2023, 04:32 PM

same for jugg ^_^

Cinco
01-20-2023, 04:36 PM
Is there a reason why there can't be a chest at the end of a map with gold or after defeating a group of mobs? Or locked chests like from labyrinth event that didn't open until you killed mobs. That way we can still use our gl sets without constantly swapping

I'm quite interested in the idea of deferring gold loot to chests and/or migrating gold loot to different maps on a cyclical basis (as has been suggested). No timeframe on this yet.

As for why things are done the way they've been done, I wanted to deal with gold loot right now with this first iteration so a simple change felt more appropriate in contrast to adding a lot of loot complexity.

To answer your literal question from a play perspective: the big downside of dropping gold chests is/will be the inventory space they'll take up - forcing you to clear out all the gold crates every couple of maps - but, again, it's not a bad idea overall and I'm going to look into it as a potential method for the very near future.

Xuds
01-20-2023, 04:40 PM
Inventory space? I don't think any of us meant an actual chest of gold in our inventory more like after clearing x amount of mobs in a area the chest spawns that we open in the run like how after killing raha a few chests spawn that we open with our gold loot

Mr.Loucks
01-20-2023, 04:42 PM
Idea!!! Instead of killing all mobs because they drop gold. Let's go back to how it was and make it so the boss doesn't spawn until you've killed (x) amount of the Map like how it was when I fell in love with this game in the first place. Switching 30 times from Damage / Speed / Goldloot isn't how anyone wants to farm gold. It's making it so all op goldloot sets will need to be carried or you'll need zaarus or kraken set with goldloot. Plenty of us have already invested Into Kraken damage sets and venal gl sets but now your asking for us to do it again or basically deal with farming with venal stats for maximum gold.

Sazshi
01-20-2023, 04:48 PM
This is great! One step closer to killing the game keep going 😂

Longtao
01-20-2023, 04:53 PM
nilbog doesnt remove crab stun?

Suplas
01-20-2023, 04:54 PM
Gz (for those who completed 1b aps). Sad about this update.

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
01-20-2023, 05:03 PM
Can you nerf the brown mob too? I was using kraken claws and died alot because of that mob. And the boss Zaartarax gold drop is less than Taa'nyn i tested several times. Please increase

Mr.Loucks
01-20-2023, 05:04 PM
Or as suggested, take all gold out of the Map and put it in a chest at the end of the Map or mini rooms ect, so we can equip our gl set and maximize our loot.

Vivapinata
01-20-2023, 05:04 PM
they made sure noone else could get 1b aps

Expert/Herodimi
01-20-2023, 05:06 PM
Can we also dont forget that there are players playing below 71?I t s hard for me killing kill joy evem with decent items.Can u lower doen the damage that u need to deal to kill joy ?Players below 71 dont have op procs

snakeeyes
01-20-2023, 05:32 PM
Just increase the gold loot from all zodian portals thats the answer

wilson1108
01-20-2023, 05:33 PM
Increase gold drop from minions is useless lol

Adrumos
01-20-2023, 05:44 PM
The nerfing of gold is [emoji1361] why not increase the gold drop on other elite zodias maps instead of “adding gold drop to mobs” and decreasing gold drops. And a player that has a 900+ gold loot get 9k out of the boss? Hmmm u guys needs to balance this out. And stop messing with peoples money.

Adrumos
01-20-2023, 05:47 PM
reset the 1b gold aps since you guys did this update. Let see what happen.

rusjeka
01-20-2023, 05:57 PM
At first, you distribute venal sets to everyone, then people run and open your chests, then people buy everything)) Then you make an awakening event, everyone awakens a set of venal, for gold mining, then you all nerf)))) not a bad move, you and they earned money and saved the economy, but what should people do who believed you?) You are now unpredictable, who knows what you will do tomorrow) after all, it was you who made such a booty in sunken, you wanted to give, you wanted to take it)) because this is your game (((

Thewolfbull
01-20-2023, 06:30 PM
Pretty big nerf on gold, Even with killing mobs it's not even comparable to before, I guess everyone will just run elite ekenta once a week now for gold. Hopefully the new "Arcane Dungeon" map is released soon and has worthwhile gold drops.

Kaziscate
01-20-2023, 06:32 PM
I think the minimum drop for mobs should be increased a bit more. I shouldn't be getting sub 1k gold with 700gl.

Motchi143
01-20-2023, 06:53 PM
What's happening sts? Hahahahah

Sent from my V2036 using Tapatalk

oefaenif
01-20-2023, 07:04 PM
Well now that they nerfed the gold I think it's time to stop playing daily

|Ares|
01-20-2023, 07:18 PM
Congratz to those who managed to finish the 1b gold farmed aps grinding just Sunken. To the rest of us well, see ya with that done in season 35.

|Ares|
01-20-2023, 07:20 PM
Also

+ Replace Zodias Robo Crab explosion 'instant death' effect with lower damage + heavy stun.

So you basically go against your own "stun immunity" game mechanic where you gave classes mechanics to avoid the "heavy stuns" in first place?
I'd rather have the instant death back at this point. At least that made more sense.

Kakashis
01-20-2023, 07:25 PM
My take is this: STS released a map which was part of an expansion that had good gold that dropped. The problem was it was difficult and people couldn't finish it very fast. Spend some money on kraken sets and that took care of that. To maximize runs, Venal sets already existed, but they were too high a price for most. At winter, they re-released the venal sets and many players spent real money to loot and use or sell such sets. At the awakening event, we saw the GL sets get more gold awakening and players were then "tuned" for the expansion using knowledge of the pre-existing game mechanics and planned out maps. Where it leaves a bitter feeling is after all the money and time investment, the one map where everyone likes to run in their spare time is nerfed without a proper replacement that has the same level of speed/gold drops. In my opinion, it's a little unfair to the players. If the purpose was to stop the gold from dropping and causing inflation, it shouldn't be taken out on everyone mid expansion where no one took advantage of any bugs in the game. If the purpose was to get others to run the other maps, then as others have suggested, to have a cyclic rotation where the other maps drop more gold and the difficulty lowered. At present, only the rate at which new gold is created has been slowed, and for the average player, this means you have to run more than before. Should have more clarity on what exactly was the purpose of the gold nerf so shortly after selling items for real money to the community that promoted more gold to drop.

mamaubear
01-20-2023, 07:26 PM
Make all boss over arlorian drop same badge. Not same time but periodic. Make this game live again.

Amunrax
01-20-2023, 07:38 PM
https://i.ibb.co/x2gRBrR/IMG-20230121-083641.jpg

Arkiouj
01-20-2023, 07:39 PM
This change should of happened BEFORE the awaken event. Now, I would prefer that 50%GL on Kraken Helm/armor since the mobs are dropping gold and we need procs to kill them.

Huge +1 on the badges though, should add them across all elites.

rusjeka
01-20-2023, 07:44 PM
Вы дали набор venal ! Вы дали набор кракена! Все это сами сделали! А типер забираеье добычу золота у прастых играков!!! Я требую вернуть добычу золота в sunken

Amunrax
01-20-2023, 08:13 PM
as a hardcore gold farmer i didn't see any problem if they nerfing the gold drop i just tested it today and it's still fine.. this a good move to balance the game economy, y'all just being greedy.. if player really love the game and farm hard they still get what they wanted that's all.

Xuds
01-20-2023, 08:38 PM
The people who open locks and spent money on elite awakes feel betrayed by this and the customer loses trust

Adek Nakal
01-20-2023, 08:41 PM
portal still open too slow ,do something abt it!

Rasor
01-20-2023, 08:48 PM
My take is this: STS released a map which was part of an expansion that had good gold that dropped. The problem was it was difficult and people couldn't finish it very fast. Spend some money on kraken sets and that took care of that. To maximize runs, Venal sets already existed, but they were too high a price for most. At winter, they re-released the venal sets and many players spent real money to loot and use or sell such sets. At the awakening event, we saw the GL sets get more gold awakening and players were then "tuned" for the expansion using knowledge of the pre-existing game mechanics and planned out maps. Where it leaves a bitter feeling is after all the money and time investment, the one map where everyone likes to run in their spare time is nerfed without a proper replacement that has the same level of speed/gold drops. In my opinion, it's a little unfair to the players. If the purpose was to stop the gold from dropping and causing inflation, it shouldn't be taken out on everyone mid expansion where no one took advantage of any bugs in the game. If the purpose was to get others to run the other maps, then as others have suggested, to have a cyclic rotation where the other maps drop more gold and the difficulty lowered. At present, only the rate at which new gold is created has been slowed, and for the average player, this means you have to run more than before. Should have more clarity on what exactly was the purpose of the gold nerf so shortly after selling items for real money to the community that promoted more gold to drop.

Hopefully the devs do there job and actually read thru this

Beanecacan
01-20-2023, 09:17 PM
Gold in elite sunken now is same like in normal sunken i just tested it nice xd

Vivapinata
01-20-2023, 09:18 PM
https://i.ibb.co/x2gRBrR/IMG-20230121-083641.jpg

1v1

talong
01-20-2023, 09:30 PM
why now? just when i completed my gl set and enjoying to farm gold, this happen :(
only few OP players is enjoying the nerf

snakeeyes
01-20-2023, 09:35 PM
This is a wrong move from sts after spending money to gears and awakes.

kennetics
01-20-2023, 11:48 PM
add 2x plat offer

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Arkiouj
01-21-2023, 12:07 AM
Having the mobs drop gold needs to be reverted or make it so Zaarus set doesn't need the belt slot for the set bonus. Players need procs to run these maps and they need the belt slot for Venal set bonus.

Manisblue
01-21-2023, 12:29 AM

I agree with every single word.

Malakibayag
01-21-2023, 12:35 AM
as a hardcore gold farmer i didn't see any problem if they nerfing the gold drop i just tested it today and it's still fine.. this a good move to balance the game economy, y'all just being greedy.. if player really love the game and farm hard they still get what they wanted that's all.Maybe you doesn't have a high goldloot that's why your against to the players that's complaining about the nerf... Also you're not complaining about the nerf is because you already finish the 1bill gold looted APS.. this about the others and not for yourself only [emoji3]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Malakibayag
01-21-2023, 01:05 AM
So what is the difference between the 1hr kiljoy elix and the 10mins kiljoy elix aside of the 1hr drops firecrackers and the 10mins elix does not . Is there any other difference aside of what I've mentioned?

Amunrax
01-21-2023, 02:19 AM
Maybe you doesn't have a high goldloot that's why your against to the players that's complaining about the nerf... Also you're not complaining about the nerf is because you already finish the 1bill gold looted APS.. this about the others and not for yourself only [emoji3]

wala akong pakielam, umiyak nalang kayo, hinde kona kasalanan o problema yan opinyon kolang to Haha 😂

Adity
01-21-2023, 02:23 AM
ppl with kraken alrd rich then now some of us with zaarus set only got low drop for farm to get kraken item which 100m+? poor ppl will always poor

Hamsoloroguer
01-21-2023, 02:51 AM
Hello I like the update but the mobs almost do not give gold me and made a gold test and pull mobs just win maximum 9k and there are times that nothing just rise a little to the drop of mobs and would be perfect thanks good day

ceeeeb
01-21-2023, 03:28 AM
hi

Sent from my TECNO LG7n using Tapatalk

Mitsooos
01-21-2023, 03:40 AM
Remove invulnerability from mage shield if you want for better balance and silent some mouths , but please don't touch the mastery of gale force!

Beanecacan
01-21-2023, 05:03 AM
this update was to speed up the opening of the raha/ekenta portal.. what is the goal if these portals will still open once every 14 days? for real i dont get the point

Adrumos
01-21-2023, 05:05 AM
This is a wrong move from sts after spending money to gears and awakes.

Yup. They love screwing peoples money.

Statsonly
01-21-2023, 05:51 AM
Can zodias point crates be added to bosses? As an guaranteed loot, similar to how store chest work. Get more players running map and farming badges/gold/zodias point. (Starting at commom 50 to super rare arcane 5k)

Senpaikazu24
01-21-2023, 07:13 AM
Because of the Nerf, my Friends are rarely online because the earning of gold is very low. But when it was nerfed, they kept saying they would come back.When everything is ok because they are too lazy to run the event, they say there is no profit even from the vendor.

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Observing
01-21-2023, 07:27 AM
Consider no more gold loot maps starting next expansion, give us something fun to farm

mwmbgs
01-21-2023, 07:32 AM
move gold to chest and main boss

Avaree
01-21-2023, 07:36 AM

Well said!

(Out of thanks)

Nexior
01-21-2023, 07:40 AM
The gold loot changes were focused on the four Zodias Standard and Elite maps. The portal boss loot and gauntlet should not be affected by this.That means u dont even know where nerf goes .
Elite mecha before nerf 2m/hour after nerf 500k /hour
Ye ye ye

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cherybom
01-21-2023, 07:49 AM
Until now, these many people made money farms and bought their items, it was cruelty to buy items for beginners. I'm just curious why you didn't bring this nerf all this time before it created inflation. Or you waited for someone to get rich and helped hold the market. Even though there are so many items and money in the game, you can fix it if you hold the items and prevent the players who create inflation. For people who are op and rich, this nerf is a good fit because they bought everything and they can afford to buy it. I would like them to start from scratch and talk like that, otherwise it will be really hard for newbies to save money. It will be very long and boring for them to buy items when inflation is in this state and maybe they will quit the game because of it. If you are going to nerf the money farm and ask the players to make a sacrifice, make a sacrifice by removing the platinum requirement that must be used to open chests and new players will get their items. Or halve the real money you earn from the game and try to understand us!?

Cherybom
01-21-2023, 08:01 AM
While people could buy kraken items with the money they farmed for 1 week, this period turned into a long period of 1 month. Otherwise people are playing this game to have a good time, they are not workers trying to make money in this game and they can't spend half their day on a game. In a short time, the desire to buy goods and have a pleasant time turned into a dream. On the other hand, this nerf request seems to be a request from the richest people in the game, not from you, because I've never seen them raise money on the esunk map. What I mean is this: Compare the online number one week ago with the online number one week later. This indicates whether you succeed or fail, but people who are not online may not mean much to you because people who did not buy patinum can no longer continue the game. Thanks STS...

Legolasn
01-21-2023, 08:25 AM

All the zodias maps currently drop same gold even portals.

Dixec
01-21-2023, 08:27 AM
Please fix the passive of Kuai. I tested it and it only gives 5% luck instead of 20%..
I don’t know if its the same for the Heroic version but the luck is only 5% please fix this.

Oakmaiden
01-21-2023, 08:33 AM
25k gold for 10 minutes versus 5k for an hour............................................ still no reason or compelling prize.
Plat whales are safe..... paid gold for my aura that should have been in the vendor. What’s next?

Neutrone
01-21-2023, 09:59 AM
I know you probably won't change this now, but my suggestion is next time:

Make it 5k for 10 minutes. And once you're done with with that make so you cant loot anything unless you have an elixir equiped. This would push more to buy elix and it could have been such a good way to ween off a bit of gold from the game.

Oakmaiden
01-21-2023, 10:42 AM
I'm quite interested in the idea of deferring gold loot to chests and/or migrating gold loot to different maps on a cyclical basis (as has been suggested). No timeframe on this yet.

As for why things are done the way they've been done, I wanted to deal with gold loot right now with this first iteration so a simple change felt more appropriate in contrast to adding a lot of loot complexity.

To answer your literal question from a play perspective: the big downside of dropping gold chests is/will be the inventory space they'll take up - forcing you to clear out all the gold crates every couple of maps - but, again, it's not a bad idea overall and I'm going to look into it as a potential method for the very near future.

I like this thought direction. Run maps geared to kill! Open crates in my house/hall/town at my leisure, wearing my gl,luck sets and pets!
Also less griping about ppl undergeared in maps!

Cinco
01-21-2023, 12:12 PM
I like this thought direction. Run maps geared to kill! Open crates in my house/hall/town at my leisure, wearing my gl,luck sets and pets!
Also less griping about ppl undergeared in maps!

One big issue with this that I uncovered today is: without significant rework, gold loot crates would only be able to give 'gold items' which are not affected by gold loot... which would be another blow to those concerned about the utility of their recently-acquired GL awakes. So more investigation needs to be done before we commit to any big systemic gold loot changes :-)

Pickname - Dougim
01-21-2023, 12:26 PM
@Cinco @asommers

Very good, this feat of nerfing sunken will solve many problems in the game and bring the essence and emotion of the game that was already being forgotten! Now I have a suggestion, the system that was used in deep and evg was great, people always liked it and never complained about it and miss it, could you see the possibility of implementing it again? and about the arc 81 items, an event to make them more accessible would help with the zodiac maps since they are still expensive and the gold nerf occurred and it is not easy to play these maps, after the awak event most of them ran out of gold.

Tattoos
01-21-2023, 12:52 PM
It's so that they drop gold when you kill them... and if you're not killing them, to inspire you to kill them so that you get the gold that would otherwise have dropped from the minibosses / bosses.Increase boss gold drop thats all

Sent from my SM-A107M using Tapatalk

Tattoos
01-21-2023, 12:57 PM
It's so that they drop gold when you kill them... and if you're not killing them, to inspire you to kill them so that you get the gold that would otherwise have dropped from the minibosses / bosses.sunk was only thing leftt keeping people playing everyday now yall just come and ruin farming gold and then tell us too kill mob?...mob will give us 100gold at most and thats if they do drop any

Ehus
01-21-2023, 01:03 PM
as a hardcore gold farmer i didn't see any problem if they nerfing the gold drop i just tested it today and it's still fine.. this a good move to balance the game economy, y'all just being greedy.. if player really love the game and farm hard they still get what they wanted that's all.

hahaha. u didnt know what ppl feel after completing gl set dude. rich be rich poor be poor. p2w games, sad poor

Cinco
01-21-2023, 01:07 PM
sunk was only thing leftt keeping people playing everyday now yall just come and ruin farming gold and then tell us too kill mob?...mob will give us 100gold at most and thats if they do drop any

The gold changes for campaign bosses and minibosses will stay - and by popular demand the minion gold will be reverted to pre-nerf levels (which were significantly lower).

Killyxan
01-21-2023, 01:30 PM
The gold changes for campaign bosses and minibosses will stay - and by popular demand the minion gold will be reverted to pre-nerf levels (which were significantly lower).

Are u aware that on lair maps gold drop has been nerfed too? I got 915 gl and I get 18k gold. On elite zodias tried all maps and I get 11,2k gold from Boss i dont use gl on mobs and I won’t do this it will slow me by a lot I use avarice Set and not venal no gl on kraken either u could at least buff map 3 and 4 Like it used to be so people can open rahab and ekenta as much as they want with the right gold drop like how it was

Best wishes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
01-21-2023, 01:38 PM
The gold changes for campaign bosses and minibosses will stay - and by popular demand the minion gold will be reverted to pre-nerf levels (which were significantly lower).Maybe u could reduce gold from minions and transfer it to chests so players dont have to run with gold loot set the whole time

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Statsonly
01-21-2023, 03:16 PM
@cinco, i've noticed a change with elixir that wasn't there before. I can open 1x luck elixir and have (for example) 15 mins left and if i misclick a new one it opens and restarts the clock 30 mins. Rarely ever happens but can it be changed back to only one elixir at a time while active?

nathan2693
01-21-2023, 03:27 PM
Can't be helped. lots of item's prices are being manipulated in game recently thats why they decided to do a gold nerfing. Also, even when the gold drop was ok, some supporters of this game are being lowballed by farmers that has a bunch of gold on their stash without even considering that the inflation in real life is getting crazy and prices of platinums cost higher now compared to the previous years. Some of these supporters are also having a bad day at work sometimes, better give them some love by offering a justifiable price for the items that they're selling.

flashio
01-21-2023, 04:01 PM
One big issue with this that I uncovered today is: without significant rework, gold loot crates would only be able to give 'gold items' which are not affected by gold loot... which would be another blow to those concerned about the utility of their recently-acquired GL awakes. So more investigation needs to be done before we commit to any big systemic gold loot changes :-)

The best way to solve everyone's concerns would be getting rid of all the gold drops in the dungeons and bound them strictly as chest loot (the chests from dungeons that need to be interacted with in order to open and their loot can be affected by gold loot) this would speed up the farming since swapping our damage set into gold loot set mid-battle would no longer be required and nobody would be left behind by missing the gold loot set swap before the enemy dies.

I think this idea was brought up by hankx some time ago now but looks like it got overseen.

Anyway, im sure nobody would complain on gold loot nerf as long as they come along a smooth gameplay improvement.

kennetics
01-21-2023, 04:15 PM
@Cinco add 2x plat offer

gianthills
01-21-2023, 04:19 PM
the zodias map (sunken and going down) is not good for farming gold in mobs. seeing that the map is small, the mobs are few and scattered. different in the mausoleum that had many mobs, there it made sense to have gold in the mobs, but not in sunken. it's almost unplayable in that aspect of getting gold from mobs, and to fully enjoy this feature, you'd have to kill a good amount of mobs and that doesn't work in sunken, except in the final corridor that precedes the boss... just to load the rest of the ultimate

Nirvaz
01-21-2023, 04:47 PM
bring back gold loot on sunken before u found new method to farm..
thats the best solution.. to make this fun..
cz ppl confused with all off this without discussion/notice before..

Cinco
01-21-2023, 05:07 PM
The best way to solve everyone's concerns would be getting rid of all the gold drops in the dungeons and bound them strictly as chest loot (the chests from dungeons that need to be interacted with in order to open and their loot can be affected by gold loot) this would speed up the farming since swapping our damage set into gold loot set mid-battle would no longer be required and nobody would be left behind by missing the gold loot set swap before the enemy dies.

I think this idea was brought up by hankx some time ago now but looks like it got overseen.

Anyway, im sure nobody would complain on gold loot nerf as long as they come along a smooth gameplay improvement.

I'm up for an experiment where players only get gold from the very last room in Zodias by opening treasure chests that spawn after the boss has died.

Full transparency: I set up Zodias map one in this fashion and I utterly hate the way this feels. Nevertheless you (the community) seem passionate about not getting any gold 'til the final boss is felled... so I'll give it a whirl in the coming two weeks ;-)

flashio
01-21-2023, 05:17 PM
I'm up for an experiment where players only get gold from the very last room in Zodias by opening treasure chests that spawn after the boss has died.

Full transparency: I set up Zodias map one in this fashion and I utterly hate the way this feels. Nevertheless you (the community) seem passionate about not getting any gold 'til the final boss is felled... so I'll give it a whirl in the coming two weeks ;-)

Make the gold loot from the chest an average equivalent of the total gold that would be looted within the full dungeon using gold loot set, dont wanna end up opening a chest that gives up only what the Boss would drop, forgetting minibosses/mobs and the rest if the chests in the map.

Monelgr
01-21-2023, 05:23 PM
in hardcore we farmed at elite sunken map for gold... you guys nerf it and saying what we should run in the deepest of zodias map... so l am asking will you pay our revine in map 3 and 4? cuz one mistake or lag we die bring back the gold in elite sunken....

Cinco
01-21-2023, 05:23 PM
Make the gold loot from the chest an average equivalent of the total gold that would be looted within the full dungeon using gold loot set, dont wanna end up opening a chest that gives up only what the Boss would drop, forgetting minibosses/mobs and the rest if the chests in the map.

It's going to be an adjusted min / max BASE gold loot figure that aggregates what you would have gotten (as a base) from minions, minibosses and the boss. There's not some table of base gold loot with indices based on gold loot sets and awakenings since these are multipliers that are applied to the base. Hope that makes sense.

modkill
01-21-2023, 05:54 PM
i want to point out that u guys are able to control the amount of generated golds by putting a gl percentage cap instead of going through all this pain,

test this

lock the gl cap in zodias at 600%/500% or around so
bring back the same old drop rates on the map
don't allow bosses to spawn until certain amount of mobs are killed

you can unlock the cap at gl events u throw / new maps / portal bosses or gauntlet so ppl don't lose the worth of their cray cray high gl sets

and add new sort of gambling chest for a new cool BOUNDDD vanity sets (pls make it super cool) in zodias vendor that costs a good amount of gold to open we talking like 200k+ each pull with low chance for vanity like 5% nd u could pull something thats not for ur class, that'd act as a good gold sink

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-21-2023, 06:00 PM
i want to point out that u guys are able to control the amount of generated golds by putting a gl percentage cap instead of going through all this pain,

test this

you can unlock the cap at gl events u throw / new maps / portal bosses or gauntlet so ppl don't lose the worth of their cray cray high gl sets

and add new sort of gambling chest for a new cool BOUNDDD vanity sets (pls make it super cool) in zodias vendor that costs a good amount of gold to open we talking like 200k+ each pull with low chance for vanity like 5% nd u could pull something thats not for ur class, that'd act as a good gold sink

I think that players that rolled for higher gold loot will absolutely hate this idea - so I'm gonna say 'hard pass.' Thanks for your feedback nevertheless!

Zit
01-21-2023, 06:07 PM

test this

Sent from my M2004J19C using TapatalkGl cap? It's funny [emoji1787], or maybe you don't have gl more than 900, then what's about the someone who already invested to get 1k gl?

Zit
01-21-2023, 06:09 PM
I think that players that rolled for higher gold loot will absolutely hate this idea - so I'm gonna say 'hard pass.' Thanks for your feedback nevertheless!+1
Yup i hate that idea

Adrumos
01-21-2023, 06:13 PM

+1

modkill
01-21-2023, 06:25 PM
how is your 1k gl investment doing in sunken rn don't u think 600-700gl on the original drop rate would be better than this with ur 1k gl
and lol i spent like 300m on my gl set im not talking while running 200gl or such

cmonn dont hate on me for trying to help out <3

voms
01-21-2023, 06:35 PM
I already have high gold loot but there is no map for farming, before I had 500gl after the awaken event I could have 900gl I was of course very happy, but the fun was only 2 days, then I thought 500gl was better but with the game before the nerf map

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk

Statsonly
01-21-2023, 07:00 PM
I already have high gold loot but there is no map for farming, before I had 500gl after the awaken event I could have 900gl I was of course very happy, but the fun was only 2 days, then I thought 500gl was better but with the game before the nerf map

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk

I'm at 615% right now, wanted to go to at leas 850 but had a feeling about it and said no. Let's see how this goes

danialazhad63
01-21-2023, 07:08 PM

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalkfun right..[emoji23]

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Amunrax
01-21-2023, 07:37 PM
hahaha. u didnt know what ppl feel after completing gl set dude. rich be rich poor be poor. p2w games, sad poor

okay that's what you said, one thing i know for sure they're all just cry babies after sts nerfing gold drop. me and my friends still enjoying farming gold in esunk we're not bothered even sts nerfed the gold drop we're still enjoying. most of them have 1k gold loot % also op players, and not complaining.

Statsonly
01-21-2023, 08:06 PM
okay that's what you said, one thing i know for sure they're all just cry babies after sts nerfing gold drop. me and my friends still enjoying farming gold in esunk we're not bothered even sts nerfed the gold drop we're still enjoying. most of them have 1k gold loot % also op players, and not complaining.

A lot of players complaining are new school lol, we use to run m1-6 ad get maybe 500k and 200k in items + tokens. Everyone was always happy, now its 6m per hour or curse the game. Just wow

Malakibayag
01-21-2023, 08:11 PM
okay that's what you said, one thing i know for sure they're all just cry babies after sts nerfing gold drop. me and my friends still enjoying farming gold in esunk we're not bothered even sts nerfed the gold drop we're still enjoying. most of them have 1k gold loot % also op players, and not complaining.Are you sure about that?.. you know you're crazy.. seriously? People with 1k+ gl is not complaining about this nerf?... Oh cmon wake up a lot of players are complaining about this nerf specially those who had 900-1k+ goldloot... You're just blind [emoji1782]

Yoloswagx
01-21-2023, 08:14 PM
Cinco make mobs drop gold chest thats affected by gl, this way it feels more fun, cuz its always a hassle to swap a gl chest.

Boss nerf is certainly a bummer but i get that you're trying to slow down the gold flow. But how about nerf boss gold completely and make him drop a gold chest.

So minions= small gold chest
Boss= big gold chest

U can alter the min-max amount of gold you can get from the chest ( meaning dev can adjust to however they like the gold drop is going to be)

This way u remove split farm which makes esunk clear goes for 20 seconds. But with this, ull make them focus more on the mobs instead of the boss which slower their run

100% disagree with mobs dropping pure gold..literally its a spamming fiesta and its really goofy.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Statsonly
01-21-2023, 08:51 PM
Cinco make mobs drop gold chest thats affected by gl, this way it feels more fun, cuz its always a hassle to swap a gl chest.

Boss nerf is certainly a bummer but i get that you're trying to slow down the gold flow. But how about nerf boss gold completely and make him drop a gold chest.

So minions= small gold chest
Boss= big gold chest

U can alter the min-max amount of gold you can get from the chest ( meaning dev can adjust to however they like the gold drop is going to be)

This way u remove split farm which makes esunk clear goes for 20 seconds. But with this, ull make them focus more on the mobs instead of the boss which slower their run

100% disagree with mobs dropping pure gold..literally its a spamming fiesta and its really goofy.

To add on to this existing idea, mobs and bosses can drop chest which are directed affected by gold loot. A player can collect and stack chest to open while wearing their full gold loot sets and pet. The flow of elite maps will be faster and more fun, no one left behind or missing gold trying to switch sets. (Pets arcane ability does not directly affect chest)

Cinco
01-21-2023, 08:55 PM
To add on to this existing idea, mobs and bosses can drop chest which are directed affected by gold loot. A player can collect and stack chest to open while wearing their full gold loot sets and pet. The flow of elite maps will be faster and more fun, no one left behind or missing gold trying to switch sets. (Pets arcane ability does not directly affect chest)

There is no support for this idea.

Not saying it’s bad - just saying it’s not something that will happen anytime soon.

We will evaluate if it’s something we should do though :-)

Amunrax
01-21-2023, 09:33 PM
Accept and move on guys. Last year Arcane Legends is a blast they gave too much and now they just balancing it now.. they not taking what you get from last year. :) we still continue getting rewards as we grind, also dont judge them too early, just keep an eye for their next move or great update also in events. This is my last comment here just enjoy the game.

rusjeka
01-21-2023, 09:52 PM
Сегодня я, и мой знакомый протестировали вторую карту zodis. Мы ее чистили полностью, у моего знакомого было 700gl , а у меня 1k gl , по этогу трёх забегов я получал 120к а мой знакомый 130к иногда я получал на 10к больше чем мой знакомый. И так, на маленьких подениях золота с мобав или мини босах, сама добыча золота не играе большой роли , не важно сколько у тебя 700 или 1000, разницы буден не значительной!
Я потратил на свой набор 800м на этом мероприятии, типер вы не предупредили как это было раньше с deep marsh, берете и режыте по жывому, люди потеряли свои деньги, мотивацию играть , обрушились планы, и просто негатив! Хочу заметить, все это сделали вы , если вы не смогли всё хорошо продумать на будущее, почему ваши ошибки должны отражать на нас!?
Кто вернёт мне мои вложения и время ! Потамушто типерь нету особой разницы 700gl у тебя или 1000 gl

Mr.Loucks
01-21-2023, 10:27 PM
Had full zaarus set 700%gl+ speed set and all before winter event
Was wonderful could melt mobs and let warrior drop bosses
Venal turns cheap af, why not upgrade right?!?!?!? WRONG
Now ive got 900gl but cant kill mobs with it RIP Zodias
Full Kraken for damage but proc and swap and venal stats SUCK!!
Ive been farming gold from the start and i finally invest $$ into game
Only for it to completely change over night -- 1000% Disagree --
Very disappointed, tempted to cut my losses and sell everything
Only bc Gold doesn't lose value and equipment always does in time

Vivapinata
01-21-2023, 11:19 PM
this was patched for the rich to stay richer than everybody else

Cinco
01-21-2023, 11:44 PM
So we spent the day considering and debating alternatives to direct gold loot from monsters because of complaints surrounding set-switching. Here's where things stand:

- The 'end level chest' method has big issues that cannot be easily solved. First issue is leeching. Leeching will be a significant problem if all you have to do is hit the post-boss chest. Solutions to this are a rat's nest of complexity that will risk lots of new exploits and bugs. Second issue is alt-parties. It will be most efficient for individuals to run maps with one well-geared toon and then collect a full party's worth of gold with their three alts (since they only need to be around at the end to score gold loot).

- Accepting the suggestion in good faith I set up an 'end level chest' test and spent several hours playing Zodias maps with no gold loot 'til the final boss was killed. It doesn't feel good. TBH it's a terrible experience. It really underscored how important it is to have the little moments of excitement from looting gold and items.

- Dropping a gold loot chest instead of direct gold loot has some big problems also - primarily the fact that we don't currently have support for a chest that gives gold and respects gold loot bonuses from equipment and pet HB. It's not a bad idea and I will consider investing in the changes required to make this possible. It's not going to happen in the short-term.

- Portal boss loot is going to be buffed next week. It makes sense for these bosses to pay out a lot since the maps are not open all of the time.

- When I indicated that I was keen to nerf Zodias minion gold loot to appease players who didn't like switching sets I got several private messages from players who absolutely hate the idea. I will consider their feedback as well. In the meantime, you have the choice. Stripping gold from the minions strips the choice and that's not popular with everyone ;-)

In non-gold related news: the Kraken Battle Sword is going to get some love in the coming week (or two), and the Robo Crab Bombs are very likely going back to their previous mechanic of insta-kill with no stun so that properly spec'ed players can play the content the way it was originally designed.

Best wishes! And thanks for a very exciting day of conversations!

Kakashis
01-22-2023, 12:24 AM
So we spent the day considering and debating alternatives to direct gold loot from monsters because of complaints surrounding set-switching. Here's where things stand:

- The 'end level chest' method has big issues that cannot be easily solved. First issue is leeching. Leeching will be a significant problem if all you have to do is hit the post-boss chest. Solutions to this are a rat's nest of complexity that will risk lots of new exploits and bugs. Second issue is alt-parties. It will be most efficient for individuals to run maps with one well-geared toon and then collect a full party's worth of gold with their three alts (since they only need to be around at the end to score gold loot).

- Accepting the suggestion in good faith I set up an 'end level chest' test and spent several hours playing Zodias maps with no gold loot 'til the final boss was killed. It doesn't feel good. TBH it's a terrible experience. It really underscored how important it is to have the little moments of excitement from looting gold and items.

- Dropping a gold loot chest instead of direct gold loot has some big problems also - primarily the fact that we don't currently have support for a chest that gives gold and respects gold loot bonuses from equipment and pet HB. It's not a bad idea and I will consider investing in the changes required to make this possible. It's not going to happen in the short-term.

- Portal boss loot is going to be buffed next week. It makes sense for these bosses to pay out a lot since the maps are not open all of the time.

- When I indicated that I was keen to nerf Zodias minion gold loot to appease players who didn't like switching sets I got several private messages from players who absolutely hate the idea. I will consider their feedback as well. In the meantime, you have the choice. Stripping gold from the minions strips the choice and that's not popular with everyone ;-)

In non-gold related news: the Kraken Battle Sword is going to get some love in the coming week (or two), and the Robo Crab Bombs are very likely going back to their previous mechanic of insta-kill with no stun so that properly spec'ed players can play the content the way it was originally designed.

It's like a butterfly effect. You change one thing, other things inadvertently need to change. Agreed that a one chest loot at the end of the map isn't exciting at all. It'll be made worse for players who disconnect and they won't end up with anything. It's tough addressing inflation. I was just wondering which part of the economy were you guys targeting? Gear prices or vanities? Both are heavily dependent on plat purchases and recently those sellers have gained top prices Hopefully you guys will come up with a balanced solution and we can get back to the grind! One thing i really liked about esunk was that I could get some runs in with randoms in my spare time before work or while I'm in the washroom xD

Statsonly
01-22-2023, 12:50 AM
I support your decision Cinco, i remember moving from esg to maus, maus to elite fester, fester to ezg and so on. Everything 1 change brings 2 better opportunities, definitely looking forward to some HUGE loot drops during valentines event. Appreciate the constant feedback

kennetics
01-22-2023, 02:01 AM
can you add 2x plat offer this week?

Salb
01-22-2023, 03:17 AM

Best wishes! And thanks for a very exciting day of conversations!We saw an insta Action from Sts about nerfing Sunken , and we expect To Fix it immediately as well ! ( about Buff Zodias portals tonight not next week)1

2: About those Chests After boss (that contians Gold) maybe it has a simple solution!
1-Make the boss HP Somehow like can't not be killed solo (takes a life)
2-lock the map before boss get killed 3-make the map un-party-Able so we have to deal with random ppl inside

+ We expect to make " Cycling map goldloot system " so whole community can earn the Aps and guilds All Grind as well , its also makes motivation for Arlor to hit the Class Aps lb ( More competitive i mean)

And for the last Words: ty for planning to Buff the Kraken sword , cheers for warriors

Appreciate for Hearing our Voice

vidzz1510
01-22-2023, 03:17 AM
Hope the speed set also can cheap like avarice set ^_^

Sent from my 21061119AG using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
01-22-2023, 04:20 AM
i respect this

Iseenoobs
01-22-2023, 05:32 AM
We will check to see if anyone was affected by this and get them fixed up.

-ALS

Hi, @asommers! Is there any development on this (class specific guarantee)?

Legolasn
01-22-2023, 06:18 AM

The gold chest ppl suggesting is not an item chest u opening on inventory rather a chest that spawns on map after u kill the boss in map, like the ones that alrdy existing but with all the gold gathered in them.

Tekila
01-22-2023, 06:19 AM
Instead of having mobs, mini bosses and bosses to drop gold how about completely removing the gold drop from boss mobs and boss and instead buff the gold drop of chests near them that ways you have to clear zones with your dmg set, you add more gear to loot from boss, mobs and minis so people try to use luck on them and GL on the chest we open after each boss, mini boss after cleaning?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

nephthys31
01-22-2023, 06:23 AM
Instead of having mobs, mini bosses and bosses to drop gold how about completely removing the gold drop from boss mobs and boss and instead buff the gold drop of chests near them that ways you have to clear zones with your dmg set, you add more gear to loot from boss, mobs and minis so people try to use luck on them and GL on the chest we open after each boss, mini boss after cleaning?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk+ 1000This one sounds fair to us. Let it be.. very nice idea

Oawaoebi
01-22-2023, 07:29 AM
The gold chest ppl suggesting is not an item chest u opening on inventory rather a chest that spawns on map after u kill the boss in map, like the ones that alrdy existing but with all the gold gathered in them.

Better idea it is a chest u loot. When u open it a mini mob/boss appears which dies by time like mobs in ydra. The time for mob to die takes 0.1sec. The mob boss has the same code like a map boss mob. So we can use gl when opening and don’t need to have to kill him. Boss can be invisible or appear as a gold coin on the ground.

All this features already exist in the game as code it’s just needed to copypaste it and put Into the correct order.

snakeeyes
01-22-2023, 09:05 AM
For me i think nerf gold is not the soution, buffs the boss hp to stop the players greedy act solo one proc kill all boss in zodias map to make all class unite to kill the boss and finish the map, or make the map enter 3 different class, or add/ crate sts another new class to make it 4, all players hoping another class to make the player more addictive to this game.

exclusion
01-22-2023, 09:19 AM
pls make all mobs drop gold ranging from 1k -5k each

Nirvaz
01-22-2023, 10:05 AM
i dont know how to play this game anymore.
QUIT !

xbell
01-22-2023, 10:26 AM
Decrease the requirements for portal map to open and buff the portal bosses gold drop

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

mamaubear
01-22-2023, 10:30 AM
Just move all gold drop to 4 portal boss. Likes cap lvl71-76. The inflation is too high cinco. Nah, for 4zodias map, make boss drop other useful item, badge, mhytic set or Kraken spirit XP kit, etc to make player want to play zodias map without thinking about gold and gold and gold. Make economy stable like before. Make deflasion.

PatD
01-22-2023, 10:53 AM
- When I indicated that I was keen to nerf Zodias minion gold loot to appease players who didn't like switching sets I got several private messages from players who absolutely hate the idea. I will consider their feedback as well. In the meantime, you have the choice. Stripping gold from the minions strips the choice and that's not popular with everyone.

Lolll ofc they pm you, they prob too shy to say it loud on forum cuz they are probably the real leecher, ppl who only invest into gl set and follow ppl with high stats set, getting all the gold while the one who have invest to have high stats awake to run map smoothly dont get nothing...

I am in a big guild and i didnt heard anyone happy with this change, i can even say that ppl are really mad about it!!

Please don't let it this way thank you

Best wishes!!

Ps: btw really appreciate the upcoming buff on krak sword :)

Cinco
01-22-2023, 11:55 AM
Lolll ofc they pm you, they prob too shy to say it loud on forum cuz they are probably the real leecher, ppl who only invest into gl set and follow ppl with high stats set, getting all the gold while the one who have invest to have high stats awake to run map smoothly dont get nothing...

I am in a big guild and i didnt heard anyone happy with this change, i can even say that ppl are really mad about it!!

Please don't let it this way thank you

Best wishes!!

Ps: btw really appreciate the upcoming buff on krak sword :)

You've done a good job of representing your perspective. I am not persuaded yet - so encourage your guild mates to contact me and share their opinions or speak their minds here on the forums.

So far it's a small minority of players that want to strip gold from the Zodias minions and worsen the overall Zodias gold nerf. In general players don't seem to mind switching sets and strongly prefer having the choice versus having the choice taken away from them. If they're gonna PM me, please have your guild mates tell me why removing the choice to loot gold from minions is bad for the game overall; not just inconvenient for them personally.

Best wishes to you too!

Hamsoloroguer
01-22-2023, 12:08 PM
Is it possible to upload drop to the mobs please sometimes I pull and I do not earn anything xD

Nice day

Cinco
01-22-2023, 12:09 PM
Is it possible to upload drop to the mobs please sometimes I pull and I do not earn anything xD

Nice day

The minions do not have a 100% chance to drop - so often they drop nothing.

Best wishes!

asommers
01-22-2023, 12:17 PM
Hi, @asommers! Is there any development on this (class specific guarantee)?

Yes, we have a list of players that were affected by this and you can send a ticket to Customer Support (we will grant you the guaranteed badge, plus the item of your choice from the guaranteed loot).

-ALS

newbielicious
01-22-2023, 12:56 PM
many of my friends that almost new in game quit already because of this update . they grind so much just to buy venal set and to awaken it for better stats . then nerf the elite sunken gold drops. they very disappointed. i think the wrong move u guys did is u nerf it too early . i assume also u will nerf elite sunken for sure one or 2 months after awaken but not as this early . thats why many are disappointed . a very wrong move for my opinion .

PatD
01-22-2023, 01:11 PM
You've done a good job of representing your perspective. I am not persuaded yet - so encourage your guild mates to contact me and share their opinions or speak their minds here on the forums.

So far it's a small minority of players that want to strip gold from the Zodias minions and worsen the overall Zodias gold nerf. In general players don't seem to mind switching sets and strongly prefer having the choice versus having the choice taken away from them. If they're gonna PM me, please have your guild mates tell me why removing the choice to loot gold from minions is bad for the game overall; not just inconvenient for them personally.

Best wishes to you too!

Sorry if i haven’t been clear but i have never ask to remove completely the gold from minions, i want instead to have it at the end of the map, but we would need to kill all mob to make spawn boss, even if map harder i dont care, as long as i dont have to switch set constantly! Ty

Statsonly
01-22-2023, 02:19 PM
Any plans in the future to make eating machine recipes tradable or drop from bosses? This will substantially increase the amount of newer players running maps and leveling the eating machine set. Open to feedback

Beanecacan
01-22-2023, 03:49 PM

Thanks for good info about Krak sword, i cant wait for it !

Nexior
01-22-2023, 04:00 PM
Question why nerf not come before awa event ? Just straight after xD
Imagine greedily robbing kids and ask to come with constructive opinion

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Killyxan
01-22-2023, 06:06 PM
@cinco well this ekenta and rahab is going to be a waste I think u should open it again once u buff zodias lair maps [emoji6]

Hamsoloroguer
01-22-2023, 06:25 PM
Hello now that everything boss is nerf even in portals where will be the farming now?

snakeeyes
01-22-2023, 07:30 PM
Hope buffing kraken sword not ganna be the warior like ***
assassin tank lol if thats happen rip balance.

Malakibayag
01-22-2023, 08:06 PM

Best wishes! And thanks for a very exciting day of conversations!Why buff nextweek?.. can't right now? As you said elite portals should not be affected by this nerf and here we are now we experiencing low drops of golds in elite portals.. we wait for about days to open the elite portal and what we had is low amount of drops.. the buff or the fix of elite portals are needed right now and not nextweek because as you stated elite portals should not be affected by this nerf [emoji28]

Yousef Hanoun
01-22-2023, 08:11 PM
This is the worst update I’ve seen!! Many are selling their items and they going to quit the game. This ruined the game..

Yousef Hanoun
01-22-2023, 08:24 PM
Almost everyone need Elite sunken back like old update, the new nerf effects everyone in game.. specially feel sad for new poor people, have no place to farm, and can’t afford to buy the op items in game, which make it harder for them! :(

TheBoon
01-22-2023, 09:01 PM
insert a 1 week event of hyberian labyrinth, so we can all have kraken items 😊, this will help f2p adopt to the changes being made right now

Hamsoloroguer
01-22-2023, 09:09 PM
Not even a portal gives gold then so that you have set gold and the event is lost gold in an elixir by fireworks and does not recover the investment are killing the game or where to farm

Anehazaz
01-22-2023, 09:12 PM
All this talk about gold loot…from players and developers alike..as if this is all that matters now. After ten years this game should be better than it is..it’s laughable that anyone would want to run a map for hours on end for gold loot(yet like sheep we do @@)…some decisions along the way have been good..but many more mistakes have been made..the simple fact that sts think that people(other than lb runners) will run event maps like winter for poor tier rewards..and then continue running when nothing useful can be obtained at the vendor is shocking to be honest but this appears to be the path we’re following now. It’s the reason so many of my good friends have stopped playing and why I find players getting so angry and frustrated in game and on forums. It feels that there is no depth to this game which in the early years can be forgiven but 10 years on..not so much. I feel the AL community deserved so much more.

snakeeyes
01-22-2023, 10:32 PM
really wrong move, this happened after all the players got used to the high gold loot and the new items doubled and tripled at the same time as the update of the drop in gold loot on the map with no replacement map to source gold, many were affected so many were also the one who complained just because of the complaint of a few players because they don't enjoy farming gold.

Hamsoloroguer
01-22-2023, 11:00 PM
Where farming now?

Hamsoloroguer
01-22-2023, 11:03 PM
Eventos malos sin ganancias adonde el farming

Rangersss
01-22-2023, 11:04 PM
but what a flat update, every day they make the game die more, where is it going to farm? What maps will there be? in this game there are never ideas, every day they destroy more of the game It was fine like that, at the end of the year they would have nerfed sunken, if they say that next year there will be expansion, it's too early to make many moves Many people I know without offending, both rich and poor, increased gl, and lost a lot of gold, in the awaken event the gl was expensive, ? Or what ideas will they do for farm?What a dick, literally, the gold in portals is also super low, and the portals take more than a week to open, do you think we will play a lot of portals? With its modifications it takes time to open, aaaaaa fock Do you know what destroys the Latino community? and the Latino community is the one that plays very little, all the Latino guilds are already dying, I can't do much to save my communication, you destroy it with your updates , They don't understand what people do to increase gl, they worked hard to buy their first set, new players find the game very difficult, just like old players sometimes get bored and leave forever, sts....... Broken

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Hamsoloroguer
01-22-2023, 11:08 PM
but what a flat update, every day they make the game die more, where is it going to farm? What maps will there be? in this game there are never ideas, every day they destroy more of the game It was fine like that, at the end of the year they would have nerfed sunken, if they say that next year there will be expansion, it's too early to make many moves Many people I know without offending, both rich and poor, increased gl, and lost a lot of gold, in the awaken event the gl was expensive, ? Or what ideas will they do for farm?What a dick, literally, the gold in portals is also super low, and the portals take more than a week to open, do you think we will play a lot of portals? With its modifications it takes time to open, aaaaaa fock Do you know what destroys the Latino community? and the Latino community is the one that plays very little, all the Latino guilds are already dying, I can't do much to save my communication, you destroy it with your updates , They don't understand what people do to increase gl, they worked hard to buy their first set, new players find the game very difficult, just like old players sometimes get bored and leave forever, sts....... Broken

Ty bro Everything is from bad to worse

Fahtsssss
01-22-2023, 11:19 PM
All this talk about gold loot…from players and developers alike..as if this is all that matters now. After ten years this game should be better than it is..it’s laughable that anyone would want to run a map for hours on end for gold loot(yet like sheep we do @@)…some decisions along the way have been good..but many more mistakes have been made..the simple fact that sts think that people(other than lb runners) will run event maps like winter for poor tier rewards..and then continue running when nothing useful can be obtained at the vendor is shocking to be honest but this appears to be the path we’re following now. It’s the reason so many of my good friends have stopped playing and why I find players getting so angry and frustrated in game and on forums. It feels that there is no depth to this game which in the early years can be forgiven but 10 years on..not so much. I feel the AL community deserved so much more.

We do deserve more but... people are happy with getting the bare minimum as it shows :/. Maybe if people stopped blowing their money on plat and realized that they are the ones funding the game then devs would take it a little more serious. Right now, there really isn't any repercussions for them so they do as they please because they know plat buyers will buy plat regardless of what nerf, or buff comes.

Oh well.. Hope Lovecraft is worth running because Lunar New Year was the worst let down after reading the letter to community I expected more love and thought to be put into events and the first event of the year isn't capturing that very well...

Ign Kinnq

Adrumos
01-22-2023, 11:20 PM

Best wishes to you too!

I think the majority of the players want to strip the gold from zodias minions and have back what it used to be. If you want to divert some players to other maps I have a suggestion. That thing that I have encircled have it drop like 3k-7k that way it would encourage players with good gears to run those maps. Some extra compensation for running those maps. And also in elite sunken after we kill those 3 mini bosses add a gate for the last boss and it will only open when all the players are in the gate similar to the jarl event. That way those players that doesn’t have high MS or haste set wont get left out. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230123/8ac27f4230fe0719a4ddd87ff625c18c.jpg

This is my opinion.

Rangersss
01-22-2023, 11:29 PM
Do you know that there is nothing good in any map of Arlor? the only good thing was sunken,
all the maps have died because of you who make bad moves,

snakeeyes
01-22-2023, 11:45 PM
I think the majority of the players want to strip the gold from zodias minions and have back what it used to be. If you want to divert some players to other maps I have a suggestion. That thing that I have encircled have it drop like 3k-7k that way it would encourage players with good gears to run those maps. Some extra compensation for running those maps. And also in elite sunken after we kill those 3 mini bosses add a gate for the last boss and it will only open when all the players are in the gate similar to the jarl event. That way those players that doesn’t have high MS or haste set wont get left out. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230123/8ac27f4230fe0719a4ddd87ff625c18c.jpg

This is my opinion.

+1 there are some player are greedy killing solo the big boss without the others

mikesito
01-23-2023, 01:42 AM
The worst move sts could make this game will turn pocket legends 2, now where do i farm gold ? I can't merch with 0g and this TRASHHH event

Fytheo
01-23-2023, 02:56 AM
Why making the banner tradeable? It will cost nothing and any player who didn’t put an effort into getting it can have it…

Nirvaz
01-23-2023, 02:58 AM
ill sell everything in my stash. cmon this game is dying.
save ur dollars right now

kennetics
01-23-2023, 04:41 AM
@Cinco @assomers @Remiem add 2x plat offer

Statsonly
01-23-2023, 06:57 AM
I've never seen this much comments under a post😭. This is bad

kennetics
01-23-2023, 07:47 AM
either they buff the gold drop as soon as possible or the game will be dead

D-block
01-23-2023, 08:00 AM
This is nothing new to be fair. Common sense usually flies out the window with this lot.

So when people state - "spent several hours playing Zodias maps with no gold loot 'til the final boss..." yes i intentionally added the ellipsis there, because i don't believe a single word of the rest of the statements made, cos im pretty perspicacious enough to know that they weren't playing AL for hours, given the glorious past masterful insights we were given by them on Arena when people were doing 1m5secs for almost a year. Would be nice to see live twitch streams, or youtube streams, where devs engage with the community and actual people who play the game, whilst you're figuring out things in the game live. Instead of bluffing us on here with these perposterous nonsensical ideas.

Anehazaz
01-23-2023, 10:40 AM
We do deserve more but... people are happy with getting the bare minimum as it shows :/. Maybe if people stopped blowing their money on plat and realized that they are the ones funding the game then devs would take it a little more serious. Right now, there really isn't any repercussions for them so they do as they please because they know plat buyers will buy plat regardless of what nerf, or buff comes.

Oh well.. Hope Lovecraft is worth running because Lunar New Year was the worst let down after reading the letter to community I expected more love and thought to be put into events and the first event of the year isn't capturing that very well...

Ign Kinnq
I’m happy you brought Lovecraft up because this is a perfect example. I hope this event has evolved and the gear is relevant to the current game content. This is the problem when events are recycled every year..if they are not in tune with the current game content then it becomes pointless. I’m not sure we need more sets..in the past when the first endless and tainted were released they were useful but that was a long time ago. Please update event to something that will be useful for us and worth running for.

Spooked
01-23-2023, 11:33 AM
Well, atleast cinco is taking suggestions and criticism into account, im sure there’ll be a change as the nerf completely decimated the little remaining fun it was to run esunk, not because the gold drops are horrific, but because OP sets are now becoming almost unusable, putting players in a position of risking farming for nothing if they do the heavy lifting, which is a very ***-backwards approach

Adrumos
01-23-2023, 08:55 PM
I’m happy you brought Lovecraft up because this is a perfect example. I hope this event has evolved and the gear is relevant to the current game content. This is the problem when events are recycled every year..if they are not in tune with the current game content then it becomes pointless. I’m not sure we need more sets..in the past when the first endless and tainted were released they were useful but that was a long time ago. Please update event to something that will be useful for us and worth running for.

Truly agree. Something like a mythic versions of krak set for players that can’t afford the kraken sets. Similar to mythic lvl 66 weaps.

Yoloswagx
01-23-2023, 09:01 PM
Cinco how abt we buff the boss hp in all replayable zodias and keep the map gold as it is or maybe nerf it for like 20% pre nerf?

Make portal boss hp buff up too and can you make elite gauntlet bar progresses from all portals like mecha and ekenta and not jus rahab?
( becuz we are aware a single bow rogue can jus delete an elite boss in matter of seconds which cuts the run time for like a min or so)

Im fine with nerfing esf but not this extent becuz i wan somewhere else to farm, its been 64 years farming esf, so a change would b nice.

Please make gauntlet open easier cuz this is the only map that requires all classes instead of a full pt of 1 class. N ofc buff the gold drop too

So jus an example how the gold drop shud be:
Elite map: 8k-10k base drop
Elite portal: 13k-15k base drop( abit higher cuz it rarely opens)
Elite gauntlet 23k-25k base drop( due to its difficulty and vry steep scaling)

The amount is jus an example for the boss gold drop.

Regardless, im jus hoping for the best for the endgame farm for AL

Riokz
01-23-2023, 11:37 PM
Cinco how abt we buff the boss hp in all replayable zodias and keep the map gold as it is or maybe nerf it for like 20% pre nerf?

Make portal boss hp buff up too and can you make elite gauntlet bar progresses from all portals like mecha and ekenta and not jus rahab?
( becuz we are aware a single bow rogue can jus delete an elite boss in matter of seconds which cuts the run time for like a min or so)

Im fine with nerfing esf but not this extent becuz i wan somewhere else to farm, its been 64 years farming esf, so a change would b nice.

Please make gauntlet open easier cuz this is the only map that requires all classes instead of a full pt of 1 class. N ofc buff the gold drop too

Sent from my SM-S908E using TapatalkIf they did buff boss hp what about undergeared players ?

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Statsonly
01-24-2023, 03:02 AM

Buffing the HP will cause less players to run as most who "causally" farm esf are undergeard in some way. This would eventually kill the map but your idea about love craft is awesome, i remember grinding for 66 mythic staff, it was stronger than the arcan proc lol. +1 for mythic versions or just add eating machine recipes to crates

Xmap-AL
01-24-2023, 06:25 AM
Its for old rich player only who own old venal and op gl gears not for the begginers who spend thousand of plat to earn gold farming using new venal and awakened gl gears at sunk thats why they nerf it [emoji14]
Peace just i notice..

Sent from my 21081111RG using Tapatalk