PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Loadouts

asommers
01-20-2023, 04:01 PM
We have 8 equipment loadouts and 8 vanity loadouts. We are considering having just one loadout type, but having it encompass all slots (equipment and vanity). At that point, you will have 16 total loadout slots.

Thoughts?

-ALS

Oawaoebi
01-20-2023, 04:54 PM
Make a button where we can select loadout page 1 or 2 so we can have 16 gear and 16 vanity loadouts

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Kaziscate
01-20-2023, 07:41 PM
I think it would be a good change. I don't really use vanity loadouts that much since I don't really see the need for changing up my style all of the time. It can also make things slightly more helpful for telling which loadout I have equipped.

Advocacies
01-21-2023, 04:23 AM
Gear loadout please as for vanity i don't mind but gear loadout would be helpful I'm using all of the loadout rn I'm still needing few more for other set up like luck set / gear mixed speed for proc etc.

championboost
01-21-2023, 07:57 AM
we need at least 16
just a dd a 2nd page

Happyarlorday
01-29-2023, 06:52 PM
+1 linking vanity+sets is good for not having to increase hotbar amount. Suggest to add first letter of named loadout to the hotbar slot then to solve confusion

Staaarlord
01-30-2023, 03:02 AM
Dont rly use vanity loadouts so this idea works for me
+1

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Ryu_evin
01-30-2023, 07:17 AM
+1
need more equipment loadout slots.

iulicutu
01-30-2023, 09:01 AM
i also don't use many vanity loadouts however i like having the option
i'm not sure i understand completely how this would work(so if i'm wrong please correct me) but consider the following scenario:
let's say i made 10 different equipment loadouts for different purposes but the same vanity items are used on all of em
if i want to change my appearance i'd have to go through all the loadouts and modify them so that they save the new vanity items that i want?
that would be really bad imo
a workaround to this might be changing the vanity items and stashing the old ones so that the current ones don't change when switching the loadout(at least i think it would work)
anyway i'd rather just keep the current loadout systems and only increase their number if possible

mrshield
01-30-2023, 09:28 AM
+1 Equipment Loadouts

Tekila
01-31-2023, 02:33 AM
Great idea if you can’t switch loadout and vanity at the same time with a single click haha would be fun.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Staaarlord
01-31-2023, 04:24 AM
i also don't use many vanity loadouts however i like having the option
i'm not sure i understand completely how this would work(so if i'm wrong please correct me) but consider the following scenario:
let's say i made 10 different equipment loadouts for different purposes but the same vanity items are used on all of em
if i want to change my appearance i'd have to go through all the loadouts and modify them so that they save the new vanity items that i want?
that would be really bad imo
a workaround to this might be changing the vanity items and stashing the old ones so that the current ones don't change when switching the loadout(at least i think it would work)
anyway i'd rather just keep the current loadout systems and only increase their number if possibleNot sure, but i think dev means u have 16 slots and each slot u can use as either vanity or equipment loadout, but not both on same slot, that would be quite bad x.x

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
01-31-2023, 06:19 AM
Just my opinion, but a lack of response is indicative of the issue being unimportant to the population at large.
I forget there are load-outs for vanties, and only occasionally use the gear version. Usually only during an event to switch into luck/gl. Mostly I forget to swap tho, cuz most runs are like 30 seconds anyway.

iulicutu
01-31-2023, 11:34 AM
Not sure, but i think dev means u have 16 slots and each slot u can use as either vanity or equipment loadout, but not both on same slot, that would be quite bad x.x

We are considering having just one loadout type, but having it encompass all slots (equipment and vanity).

what i understand from this is that there will be one type of loadout and it will save both vanities and equipments at the same time
so i don't think we'l have the option to choose the type of loadout

Rykher
03-04-2023, 06:55 PM
+1 but cant we just have 16 gear loadout and 8 vanity loadout? it's just that i think it will be confusing to put set and vanity under one category unless there will be color indication in the loadout names. also, i think 8 is just right for vanity while there is a necessity for like 12 to 16 loadout slots for gears. I think 16 slots for gears is comfortable and should already suffice.

asommers
03-05-2023, 01:12 AM
It's mainly how it was initially implemented. Without getting into too much detail, there are 16 total slots in the database, the first 8 are considered equipment and the second 8 are considered vanity. It would be funky logic on our part to have slots 1-8 as equipment, 9-16 as vanity, and 17-24 as additional equipment.

So, we have a few options:
1. Do nothing and you get 8 equipment and 8 vanity.
2. Allow both equipment and vanity to be saved in a slot so you get 16 total, but it's everything that makes up your character.
3. Delete all existing loadouts and then 1-16 would be item and 17+ would be vanity. You could then save new loadouts with the added slots.
4. Convert all existing loadouts to the new layout (non-starter, not worth the effort on our end).

-ALS

Rykher
03-05-2023, 10:55 AM
+1 for option 3.

Advocacies
03-06-2023, 10:24 AM
I neeed moreeee equipment loadout I've been using same vanity for like 2yrs now so vanity loadout unused for me option 3 seems best

jazzbloonist
03-13-2023, 01:30 AM
Option 3 seems good

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

Sakura Bushido
03-13-2023, 07:14 AM
So u guys considering increasing loadout cap to 24, def +1 from me.
No option to go 12/12? Linking them would also do the job but 24 equipment loadouts seems Overkill + could be weird in UI.
12 could fit in current menu.

Avaree
03-13-2023, 11:13 AM
Option 3 seems like a good choice. I feel there is not enough equipment loadouts, I only use one vanity slot .

lethal
03-21-2023, 10:47 AM
option 3 ..- 16 loadouts please

Mitsooos
03-22-2023, 08:53 AM
Option 3 looks better from other,.
For vanitys is better to create a wardrobe station that you can store your vanitys and create on it your vanitys loudouts .

jadetim0629
05-13-2023, 10:40 PM
Dont think its necessary as equipment and vanity are separated in inventory

Kakashis
05-16-2023, 10:57 AM
as a super fan of vanities, I always just wear the same vanity in battles, but wouldn't mind having the option. I often find I don't have enough slots for pets, equips, and lix. Would be nice if pets could go along with the equipment rather than vanity. I don't have to have vanities, but would greatly benefit from pets on specific sets.

Switchback
05-16-2023, 11:12 AM
Since i do not use a single Vanity Loadout and need more Equip Loadouts, this will be a great update..been a few months already..

lethal
06-07-2023, 07:09 AM
can we get more loadouts please

Yxlo
06-12-2023, 07:10 AM
option 2 sounds good to me, it'd be cool for a loadout to include both gear and vanity