PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Auras and wisps

asommers
01-20-2023, 04:06 PM
We're considering splitting auras and wisps so they are independent (you can use any ground aura with any orbiting wisp). If you currently own a deluxe aura, that single item would be split into two items, the ground aura and the orbiting wisp. Aside from the split, there would also need to be some work involved to deal with auras in the auction house, display objects, etc.

Note: This won't be affected by the addition of a new vanity slot specified in our 2023 Community Letter.

Thoughts?

-ALS

Hexame
01-20-2023, 04:10 PM
Sounds great

Xuds
01-20-2023, 04:23 PM
So I can use blizz with the sun wisp rotating orb? No unless you return the auras back in the store which won't happen

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

trueido
01-20-2023, 04:32 PM
YES :)
Sometimes the auras are great, and I just don't like the wisp
I know that other people also feel that way

Kaziscate
01-20-2023, 07:44 PM
So auras and wisps will be 2 separate slots now? It might take up slightly more inventory space, but I wouldn't mind the change.

Titanium
01-20-2023, 07:51 PM
A good addition.

+1

Zit
01-20-2023, 10:31 PM
+1

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Zit
01-20-2023, 10:33 PM
So i can combine drgaoon aura with firebug wisp?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Dashie
01-20-2023, 11:02 PM
+1 Excited.

nathan2693
01-21-2023, 01:18 AM
Why not just give us 2 slots for wearing auras where we can choose which one will be placed on top and which one will be placed on bottom. Like for example force symbol aura (Top) + black rose aura (Bottom)

nathan2693
01-21-2023, 02:08 AM
I've seen a few deluxe auras being combined with sets and it looks great somehow like force symbol deluxe aura + black rose set and its working well somehow. Same goes to deluxe Shimmering Sun + black rose set. Still, it depends on what the mass wants but giving as another slot for wearing auras where we'll be able to pick one which will be placed on top and which piece will be placed at the bottom will be fair enough.

If ever this option is added to the game, I also suggest to give us another slot for wearing badges

Oakmaiden
01-21-2023, 08:45 AM
Anything to get rid of orbital blobs is a plus a million from me! Can this be applied to house wisp holders too?

nathan2693
01-22-2023, 02:21 AM
@asommers i have a question since you and your team are planning of dismantling the wisps from auras soon depending on the players' vote

so what will happen to my throne set up? will my wisps disappear and do i have to buy another holder for it? just asking cuz it will greatly affect my house set up and i really dont like to show my house in public but now i have to post it here since this thread's decision will affect my set up so bad.

i even worked hard on gathering some of the rare matador deluxe auras to avoid its price being manipulated someday cuz I'm tired of these manipulators in gamehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230122/551c9cc5cb81094c01b22bd55290b718.jpg

Tapatalkを使用してNokia 3310から送信

asommers
01-22-2023, 12:15 PM
Why not just give us 2 slots for wearing auras where we can choose which one will be placed on top and which one will be placed on bottom. Like for example force symbol aura (Top) + black rose aura (Bottom)

No plans for two aura slots doing two slots, just splitting the wisp from the aura.

I also suggest to give us another slot for wearing badges

A secondary, smaller badge display (to the right of the name) is also being considered.

Can this be applied to house wisp holders too?

There will be a new Wisp Holder (or Aura Holder, whichever one we don't have now).

so what will happen to my throne set up?

Not sure yet, that's what this thread is for, to discover issues. We would find some way to fixup the house so the look would be identical after the split (adding new holders with the new items, etc.)

-ALS

nathan2693
01-22-2023, 01:21 PM
No plans for two aura slots doing two slots, just splitting the wisp from the aura.

A secondary, smaller badge display (to the right of the name) is also being considered.

There will be a new Wisp Holder (or Aura Holder, whichever one we don't have now).

Not sure yet, that's what this thread is for, to discover issues. We would find some way to fixup the house so the look would be identical after the split (adding new holders with the new items, etc.)

-ALS

Thank you for responding. Another holder I see. Welp that means I'll be needing 7 of it to maintain my house set up. And thank you for considering of adding another slot for a smaller badge.

Threeye
01-22-2023, 01:33 PM
Nicee [emoji106]

Sent from my Infinix X6810 using Tapatalk

zirokx
01-22-2023, 02:57 PM
+1

would be so nice to mix and match aura w/ diff wisp

Oakmaiden
01-23-2023, 09:29 AM
The was a mini event to introduce the wisp holder. Would be nice to repeat that for the aura holder.

nathan2693
01-23-2023, 11:55 AM
The was a mini event to introduce the wisp holder. Would be nice to repeat that for the aura holder.

+1. i agree to this

Neutrone
01-23-2023, 12:56 PM
Hi @asommers, since you guys are working on this, do you guys have any plans on having wisps orbit closer to players the way Firebug wisp does? It would seriously be appreciated by the general player base.

Xuds
01-23-2023, 05:07 PM
Hi @asommers, since you guys are working on this, do you guys have any plans on having wisps orbit closer to players the way Firebug wisp does? It would seriously be appreciated by the general player base.We asked for this before but it wasn't done because they said it would take too much work for them to go back and do it for every aura

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Neutrone
01-24-2023, 12:41 AM
We asked for this before but it wasn't done because they said it would take too much work for them to go back and do it for every aura

Sent from my DE2118 using TapatalkI see.. Hopefully they have a spare intern they could give it to [emoji28]. Heck I'd be willing to do it for free if I was in Texas.

Either way I do hope they consider it some wisps are too far away you can't even consider them a part of you. Like Xing, which is a beautiful wisp, but I wish it was closer/more compact.

Oakmaiden
01-24-2023, 01:32 PM
Hi @asommers, since you guys are working on this, do you guys have any plans on having wisps orbit closer to players the way Firebug wisp does? It would seriously be appreciated by the general player base.

Exactly what has been said of the orbits since day one! It’s my only complaint about them.

Kakashis
01-24-2023, 05:59 PM
Absolutely +1 to this idea. I didn't like the fact I had to choose between a deluxe one vs one without an orbital. Would one be able to sell the orbital on its own once split or will it only stay as a set?

THE GOLDEN KING
01-24-2023, 06:41 PM
+1 on keeping WISP and Aura Vanity Separate. Makes for better aura and vanity combinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
01-26-2023, 09:45 AM
Have y’all made a decision? I’m on the fence about using the delux recipe. Depends entirely on this issue.

Mojos
01-26-2023, 11:09 AM
+1 lucky are those who have deluxe aura… free wisps

Oakmaiden
01-27-2023, 07:31 AM
C’mon, don’t leave us in suspense!

nathan2693
01-27-2023, 01:59 PM
@asommers i have another question. since chuckles and bride doesn't have an aura effect, does it mean that chuckles and bride will be converted into a wisp category?

Kakashis
01-28-2023, 11:03 AM
I still think it's a neat idea.

Happyarlorday
01-28-2023, 11:07 AM
+1 to second badge, +1 to aura split IF its handled fairly.. people had to choose between auras before.

If all non deluxe would get an automatic upgrade to deluxe in fairness.

The cost of crafting the deluxe when aura was out wasn't the reason people decided not to go for deluxe, the wisp was.

But splitting aura should enable all owners of non/deluxe the same customisation options as people owning the other version.

Before non deluxe were in some cases more rare and more expensive.

Would be unfair to people sticking to non deluxe if people with deluxe get option to go non deluxe and back to deluxe.

Happyarlorday
01-28-2023, 11:15 AM
+1 all or nothing otherwise would just be unfair

asommers
01-28-2023, 01:30 PM
Just gathering feedback now, but here are some responses based on what I've read:

1. Any aura that has a wisp would be split. If the aura doesn't have a wisp, this change won't apply to that aura. If you have an aura with a wisp now, after the change, you'll have the aura item AND the new wisp item. Using the Deluxe Toy Train Aura as an example, this would be split into the Toy Train Aura and the Toy Train Wisp. "Deluxe" as a term would no longer be in use.

2. There will be an Aura slot (which, coincidentally is currently named "Wisp") and a Wisp slot. Auras would consist mostly of ground and player sparklies and wisps would consist mostly of orbiting satellites.

3. Not sure what would be unfair about it, you'd still have the ability to make your character look the same as before the change and items which were only available for purchase would still only be obtainable via purchase.

4. Wisps that are subjectively too far away will have their orbits adjusted (reduced).

-ALS

Oakmaiden
01-28-2023, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the response. I will go ahead and upgrade. I will use the orbs as house decor and wear the ground style.

Happyarlorday
01-28-2023, 04:24 PM
The update is cool!, But the unfair part is non deluxe stays non deluxe and deluxe becomes non deluxe + wisp.

People who decided not to craft deluxe didnt had the option to turn of orbital wisp. And people with deluxe now get the option, while being able to use the wisp for other auras.

Deleting deluxe concept is a good thing but straighten all auras deluxe or non deluxe to aura+wisp. Not just deluxe....

Seems fair right? If this option was available since releases of deluxe everyone would have crafted the deluxe and then decided to unequip orbital wisp or enable wich wasnt a option before.

For example,
Deluxe toy train aura becomes> toy train aura + toy train wisp

Non deluxe toy train aura becomes> toy train aura + toy train wisp.

Making it fair to people who decided not to craft deluxe cause lack of option to disable orbital wisp.

But now allowing everyone who decided to spend 1750 plat or their previous gold to get same items as people who crafted deluxe for 100k gold and some time.

Quote again, there was no option to hide orbital wisp this is the reason people decided to go for normal. But maybe they would like to see the toy train wisp with surfer aura, and having payed for such aura should allow them to have same options as the one who crafted it to deluxe.

Snowman Is here
01-28-2023, 06:51 PM
+1111, btw would Xing wisp be used in the wisp slot or the ground aura slot?

Zerocurse
01-28-2023, 07:01 PM
The update is cool!, But the unfair part is non deluxe stays non deluxe and deluxe becomes non deluxe + wisp.

People who decided not to craft deluxe didnt had the option to turn of orbital wisp. And people with deluxe now get the option, while being able to use the wisp for other auras.

Deleting deluxe concept is a good thing but straighten all auras deluxe or non deluxe to aura+wisp. Not just deluxe....

Seems fair right? If this option was available since releases of deluxe everyone would have crafted the deluxe and then decided to unequip orbital wisp or enable wich wasnt a option before.

For example,
Deluxe toy train aura becomes> toy train aura + toy train wisp

Non deluxe toy train aura becomes> toy train aura + toy train wisp.

Making it fair to people who decided not to craft deluxe cause lack of option to disable orbital wisp.

But now allowing everyone who decided to spend 1750 plat or their previous gold to get same items as people who crafted deluxe for 100k gold and some time.

Quote again, there was no option to hide orbital wisp this is the reason people decided to go for normal. But maybe they would like to see the toy train wisp with surfer aura, and having payed for such aura should allow them to have same options as the one who crafted it to deluxe.

+1111111111

Skeleton Mike
01-28-2023, 08:46 PM
Do it //////

nathan2693
01-29-2023, 11:49 AM
alright then, can we also have an option to ride our pets someday? (although we can only use this option in cities and houses)

idkAl
01-29-2023, 01:09 PM
alright then, can we also have an option to ride our pets someday? (although we can only use this option in cities and houses)

Hell no wth mans literally said riding pets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happyarlorday
01-29-2023, 03:01 PM
-1 poor pets they already help us so much already!

Any update cinco about implementation of this? Will be waiting with crafting to deluxe for new auras.

I would love to see this happening its an amazing Change!

Neutrone
01-29-2023, 05:03 PM
+1111, btw would Xing wisp be used in the wisp slot or the ground aura slot?This is what I'm wondering as well, Xing is more of a Wisp than an aura as it orbits around player.

Mythocrisis
01-30-2023, 11:03 AM
Any ETA on this feature?

Happyarlorday
01-30-2023, 08:06 PM
Is it already sure this amazing feature coming? Would love to upgrade my auras to deluxe for wisp

Itzmemohsin
01-31-2023, 06:29 AM
Any ETA on this feature?@Cinco An ETA would be appreciated

Arkiouj
01-31-2023, 08:49 AM
Will this only affect 'deluxe' auras or will this evolve into all auras? I'm thinking the snake from Crypt Raider, bats from the Vampyre Aura (would really love those to be classed as a wisp) etc

Oakmaiden
01-31-2023, 01:03 PM
Will this only affect 'deluxe' auras or will this evolve into all auras? I'm thinking the snake from Crypt Raider, bats from the Vampyre Aura (would really love those to be classed as a wisp) etc

Including Skyborn orbited by Xing and Jupitor has same effect without a separate wisp version.
Each one will have to be considered and adjusted I suppose.

PatD
01-31-2023, 01:05 PM
Really cool option! can't wait for it!! thank you

ps: Was wondering how it will work with auction? we will be able to sell aura and wisp as separated items? or in auction it will stay as 1 item?

Oakmaiden
01-31-2023, 03:05 PM
Really cool option! can't wait for it!! thank you

ps: Was wondering how it will work with auction? we will be able to sell aura and wisp as separated items? or in auction it will stay as 1 item?

I’m thinking all existing in game would need a disassemble recipe?

lechogas
02-01-2023, 01:57 AM
+10 omg, i want my firebug as wisp please

Oakmaiden
02-01-2023, 08:15 AM
+10 omg, i want my firebug as wisp please

It’s already a wisp, the og design from Stronghold map.

PatD
02-01-2023, 09:00 AM
I’m thinking all existing in game would need a disassemble recipe?

Hope not but i don't think so;

Just gathering feedback now, but here are some responses based on what I've read:

1. Any aura that has a wisp would be split. If the aura doesn't have a wisp, this change won't apply to that aura. If you have an aura with a wisp now, after the change, you'll have the aura item AND the new wisp item. Using the Deluxe Toy Train Aura as an example, this would be split into the Toy Train Aura and the Toy Train Wisp. "Deluxe" as a term would no longer be in use.
-ALS

What i want know is if in auction they will be split too

Happyarlorday
02-01-2023, 10:26 AM
Sounds logical if they will be split in 2 items. Probably getting new auc section for wisp alone.

Recipe seems unnecessary if former way will get removed.

Must be all auras with floating wisp.

Still curious if this will go through?
Im waiting to craft deluxes of current auras.

PatD
02-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Sounds logical if they will be split in 2 items. Probably getting new auc section for wisp alone.

Recipe seems unnecessary if former way will get removed.

Must be all auras with floating wisp.

Still curious if this will go through?
Im waiting to craft deluxes of current auras.

Then if so i guess that when new aura with wisp will come in store they will be in a chest?

Happyarlorday
02-01-2023, 05:55 PM
Guessing with the new event releasing more deluxe auras even on leaderboard auras this idea getting scrapped?

Oakmaiden
02-02-2023, 06:13 AM
Was a nice idea. I haven’t used the recipe I bought yet. I don’t want to get stuck with rabbits running willy nilly.

Happyarlorday
02-02-2023, 06:14 AM
^^ agreed sadly no feedback

Oakmaiden
02-02-2023, 04:00 PM
They used up the emergency batteries posting the plat sale :p

Sakura Bushido
02-03-2023, 02:30 PM
I do have to ask another time, is there any current update on this cool "maybe" new fix?

We sadly didnt get a green light before end of lunar event, missing out on bunny wisp wich would come with blooming aura.

But with the new event and the new leaderboard auras also containing a deluxe version, im really doubting this would be added.

I would like to see a wisp i could use from the leaderboard aura with my other favorite auras! But that would be super unfair for all other owners of this leaderboard aura.

With this fix it definitely need to be applied to all auras that got a wisp version, making it even a smaller chance to get implemented.

Hoping you can shed some light on this topic!

Oakmaiden
02-03-2023, 03:32 PM
The auras offered in this event aren’t attractive to me personally. The issue remains for the next offering. I already have 2 delux recipes rotting in my inventory. Also hesitant about buy/sell any other vanity.

nathan2693
02-05-2023, 01:50 AM
So uhmm. Are you guys going to implement this splitting of auras and wisps in game soon? It's true that this update will greatly affect my collections. I have lost a lot of gold for collecting a certain item that is rare in game (just to avoid that item's price for being manipulated soon) but I've already moved on from that. I'm ready to accept the changes that you'll apply in game soon

Mythocrisis
02-05-2023, 02:42 AM
So uhmm. Are you guys going to implement this splitting of auras and wisps in game soon? It's true that this update will greatly affect my collections. I have lost a lot of gold for collecting a certain item that is rare in game (just to avoid that item's price for being manipulated soon) but I've already moved on from that. I'm ready to accept the changes that you'll apply in game soon

Mind enlightening us of such an item?

Oakmaiden
02-05-2023, 07:06 AM

You collected an item in quantity to protect it from being manipulated? Lol lol lol you are the manipulator.

nathan2693
02-06-2023, 03:21 AM
You collected an item in quantity to protect it from being manipulated? Lol lol lol you are the manipulator.

i already posted the rare item that i collected here. i gathered it and use it as a house decor so that my house will look different from the others. pls don't accuse someone easily. and as you can see on my previous replies in this thread, i asked what will happen to my throne set up once they implemented this.

thank you

hulsi3922
02-06-2023, 10:59 AM
How about for aura deluxe there is a switch button to change deluxe mode to the regular version?

Then for the combination of two auras I think it can happen if some auras with wisp (deluxe aura) have the feature to change mode from the full version, then only aura, or just the wisp.

Sometimes the price of the regular version can be more expensive or sell faster than the deluxe version, because some people don't like the wisp or anything that moves other than the aura.

Sakura Bushido
02-13-2023, 04:26 AM
Any update on this idea? We got leaderboard auras with option to make deluxe.....

And preview giving me no insight on how the deluxe would look, i feel like many are going to miss out if this is added after event.

Love to upgrade it to deluxe but if it's disappointing I'm stuck with it.

A simpler option has been provided in post above,

- wy not add a hide wisp button?

Oakmaiden
02-13-2023, 07:47 AM
Ikr, I used my event tokens to buy the recipe but didn’t use it. Now it’s worthless in my inventory. Twice.

Fiery
02-14-2023, 03:57 AM
Ikr, I used my event tokens to buy the recipe but didn’t use it. Now it’s worthless in my inventory. Twice.

same, can't even decide if i want to turn my LB aura into deluxe version, given that the recipe expires in few days. if I don't, I miss out on the chance forever

an update would be nice STS, devs and team

Sakura Bushido
02-15-2023, 11:17 AM
@devs any news?

Neutrone
02-15-2023, 11:44 AM
Maybe ground auras will probably be categorized as the new "halo" slot? But if that's not the case, personally I'd still take the risk (and I already have, not saying you guys should).

The fact that they are the ones that asked and got huge positive feedback from the community means its more than likely to be implemented. So its more of a matter of when. Could be next year, could be next week.

asommers
02-16-2023, 04:52 PM
Since there's overwhelming support for this, I've added it to the list of things for us to do, but it's currently not a high priority. Next step before moving forward would be to go through all of the wisps and see what would need to break apart to determine the scope of work.

After adding halos (which are not auras), I have one more spot for a vanity slot.

-ALS

nathan2693
02-16-2023, 08:23 PM
Since there's overwhelming support for this, I've added it to the list of things for us to do, but it's currently not a high priority. Next step before moving forward would be to go through all of the wisps and see what would need to break apart to determine the scope of work.

After adding halos (which are not auras), I have one more spot for a vanity slot.

-ALS

So..... how are we able to obtain Halos? Is this also obtainable through limited time sale? like another 1750 platinums? Just asking in advanced

morenickrealtwins
02-17-2023, 12:23 AM
Yes yes yes

Gesendet von meinem M2102J20SG mit Tapatalk

morenickrealtwins
02-17-2023, 12:32 AM
What if i dont have enough inventory and stash slots, when u decide to double my items?

Gesendet von meinem M2102J20SG mit Tapatalk

Sakura Bushido
02-17-2023, 02:57 AM
Time to spread the news! Time to upgrade our sweet lb aura to deluxe!! would be amazing to see our wisp mixing *_*

abbrv
02-17-2023, 03:30 AM

-ALS

hope it will not take forever to see this in game… :D tia

Sakura Bushido
02-17-2023, 04:26 AM
In the community suggestions check list its set to priority HIGH :) also asommers commented on other post revealing 8th vanity slot in progress ;) should be the aura slot

recilencia123
02-25-2023, 08:43 AM
Great idea , more variations for people who make a deluxe version :) +1

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

ogpurp
03-01-2023, 05:45 PM
We're considering splitting auras and wisps so they are independent (you can use any ground aura with any orbiting wisp). If you currently own a deluxe aura, that single item would be split into two items, the ground aura and the orbiting wisp. Aside from the split, there would also need to be some work involved to deal with auras in the auction house, display objects, etc.

Note: This won't be affected by the addition of a new vanity slot specified in our 2023 Community Letter.

Thoughts?

-ALSI just happened to read this. I personally do not like the Idea of splitting vanity wisps. I like to be able to know what I'm looking at and at that point of customization I would personally find tedious.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Sakura Bushido
03-02-2023, 06:12 AM
U can see what ur looking at in detailed inspection

Awolff
03-11-2023, 05:07 AM
Sounds great!!

HappyDINO
03-22-2023, 09:27 AM
+1 that will be amazing ty

Neutrone
03-31-2023, 03:37 AM
This has been bothering me. Question for anyone who reads this, do you consider firebug elixir (as a whole) a wisp? Or do you think the glow on the ground and the firebug should be separated?

BB9
03-31-2023, 08:29 AM
This has been bothering me. Question for anyone who reads this, do you consider firebug elixir (as a whole) a wisp? Or do you think the glow on the ground and the firebug should be separated?

Should be a wisp as a whole imo

also slightly OT but would like to see Kershal vanity as an option to be changed into an aura

Neutrone
03-31-2023, 08:42 AM
Should be a wisp as a whole imo

also slightly OT but would like to see Kershal vanity as an option to be changed into an auraYeah makes sense to me.

Oh we have forgotten vanity event coming up later so that would be a nice aura and wisp to recommend when the suggestion thread pops up

forgeyt
04-07-2023, 10:56 PM
Wisp

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
04-10-2023, 12:14 PM
@asommers This thread was made around 4 months back , when is this feature or change actually going to take place ?

nathan2693
04-11-2023, 05:10 AM
maybe they're thinking twice about this since splitting all auras and wisps and renaming all of the new wisps coming from the auras will be a hassle. Also, they won't gain profit from doing this.

If this won't be implemented in game anymore i suggest to replace it with vanity rings. it will heba type of vanity that gives an effect like blood shuyal ring, archon ring and winter star ring does.

A vanity ring will also have a better potential since they can make more designs in it like a ring that gives a fire, lighting, sun, moon, skull etc effects in it. This might give more impact on a character's looks instead of those halos that are not really selling out so well

Itzmemohsin
04-11-2023, 08:21 AM
maybe they're thinking twice about this since splitting all auras and wisps and renaming all of the new wisps coming from the auras will be a hassle. Also, they won't gain profit from doing this.

If this won't be implemented in game anymore i suggest to replace it with vanity rings. it will heba type of vanity that gives an effect like blood shuyal ring, archon ring and winter star ring does.

A vanity ring will also have a better potential since they can make more designs in it like a ring that gives a fire, lighting, sun, moon, skull etc effects in it. This might give more impact on a character's looks instead of those halos that are not really selling out so well

Vanity rings seem an even worse idea to me & I really don’t think it’s a very time consuming process to split the auras & wisp , maybe they have already split the auras & wisps , probably just waiting for the right time to bring the update .

Neutrone
04-11-2023, 10:11 AM
This is one of those low priority things. So it will happen, just not early. I'm predicting late summer being the earliest we see this. Otherwise expect it to drop much much later.

Deadsuperman
04-19-2023, 12:48 PM
Vanity rings seem an even worse idea to me & I really don’t think it’s a very time consuming process to split the auras & wisp , maybe they have already split the auras & wisps , probably just waiting for the right time to bring the update .I hate to say it but I agree, might be cool if you guys (sts) would maybe make a vanity section for the way classes hold their weapons, or how they attack, or even run(or all 3). Not an emoji, something people would be visually be able to see when in combat or tirelessly farming. Would be funny to see abunch of naruto runners, but at the same time I can see how that can abit of work for you guys to do. Nonetheless it would be cool to see wars hold swords like a knight, or a samurai, or something to that effect maybe? Have rogs walk like a pirate, or injured person, or have wierdo mages skip their way to get a butt whopin from pvp. Maybe for attacking there could be like special swings or something for like regular attacks/skills or have a special effect for when a player punches or lunge for an attack. Like have em fart butterflies when they jump at you or swing red blood particles...it could add a crazy layer of fun detail to the game... idk lmk what you think, think about it and shoot me down later haha

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Deadsuperman
04-19-2023, 12:52 PM
I hate to say it but I agree, might be cool if you guys (sts) would maybe make a vanity section for the way classes hold their weapons, or how they attack, or even run(or all 3). Not an emoji, something people would be visually be able to see when in combat or tirelessly farming. Would be funny to see abunch of naruto runners, but at the same time I can see how that can abit of work for you guys to do. Nonetheless it would be cool to see wars hold swords like a knight, or a samurai, or something to that effect maybe? Have rogs walk like a pirate, or injured person, or have wierdo mages skip their way to get a butt whopin from pvp. Maybe for attacking there could be like special swings or something for like regular attacks/skills or have a special effect for when a player punches or lunge for an attack. Like have em fart butterflies when they jump at you or swing red blood particles...it could add a crazy layer of fun detail to the game... idk lmk what you think, think about it and shoot me down later haha

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalkjust clarify i ment all 3 of those things in 1 vanity section

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
04-26-2023, 12:36 PM

-ALSJust curious to know when will this be added ?

Kakashis
05-13-2023, 04:33 PM
I think it's important to have an update on this topic. It was suggested awhile ago and while I mostly make my auras deluxe, the ability to split them would add a lot of customization which would be awesome! Halos came sooner than this feature, but would love to see this implemented!

recilencia123
05-13-2023, 04:55 PM
yess when splitting plss?:(

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

bay0netta
05-19-2023, 06:54 AM
Sounds very cool :) cant wait

Itzmemohsin
06-08-2023, 10:13 PM
I think it's important to have an update on this topic. It was suggested awhile ago and while I mostly make my auras deluxe, the ability to split them would add a lot of customization which would be awesome! Halos came sooner than this feature, but would love to see this implemented!

It’s quite ridiculous that this thread was made 6 months back and this ultra complex feature hasn’t been implemented yet nor there has been any update from the devs regarding this [emoji848]

Titannica
06-09-2023, 06:45 AM
Will arcane artifacts wisps also be added?

Znwaz
06-09-2023, 11:00 PM
Will arcane artifacts wisps also be added?

Not like that , the aura wisps only
Eg. Deluxe lava rock aura (deluxe means it’s having a wisp too)
So u can seperate that wisp and sell/equip after it’s added

Titannica
06-10-2023, 11:45 AM
Not like that , the aura wisps only
Eg. Deluxe lava rock aura (deluxe means it’s having a wisp too)
So u can seperate that wisp and sell/equip after it’s added
Oh got it thanks

Itzmemohsin
06-11-2023, 01:17 AM
Will arcane artifacts wisps also be added?But rest assured arcane artifacts wisps could be added in future forgotten vanity events

Neutrone
06-11-2023, 09:18 AM
Since they're releasing more deluxe auras I'm assuming they already have a way to split them easily.

Right now they're probably working what gets split and some of the other small stuff like how some wisps orbit too far away.

Itzmemohsin
06-13-2023, 01:23 AM
Since they're releasing more deluxe auras I'm assuming they already have a way to split them easily.

Right now they're probably working what gets split and some of the other small stuff like how some wisps orbit too far away.I understand whatever might be the case , but just making this thread and abandoning it without any replies for 6 months in the name of feedback doesn't leave a very nice impression

Anehazaz
06-19-2023, 06:53 AM

Thoughts?

-ALS
Where was the 2023 Community Letter posted? I know these letters usually in AL announcements section but I’ve missed it sorry *found it in Spacetime Announcement section
+1 to splitting aura

Oakmaiden
06-21-2023, 08:33 AM
Yeah, when is this going to happen?

Kairul
06-25-2023, 02:05 AM
any update on this? @devs

Yxlo
06-25-2023, 03:22 AM
+1 for me sounds great