PDA

View Full Version : Next campaign?

TechniShock
08-27-2012, 01:49 PM
Whens the next campaign? Im still trying to get to 71 lol.
PS dont mind the picture...

Roberto077
08-27-2012, 01:55 PM
I want to see clash of the games. Star legends in Pocket legends!

Skeletonlord
08-27-2012, 01:58 PM
"We have the new level cap raise and 2 new campaigns (and more) for Dark Legends in final testing now - look for it to go live later this week. Star Legends level cap and new content probably coming out the following week (again, depending on testing and final polish) with a first look at the level cap (a new zone) for Pocket Legends not far behind that."

Based on this statement, I am guessing the new campaign will have teasers mid September/late September. Thats around 3 weeks.

Jcyee
08-27-2012, 02:41 PM
"We have the new level cap raise and 2 new campaigns (and more) for Dark Legends in final testing now - look for it to go live later this week. Star Legends level cap and new content probably coming out the following week (again, depending on testing and final polish) with a first look at the level cap (a new zone) for Pocket Legends not far behind that."

Based on this statement, I am guessing the new campaign will have teasers mid September/late September. Thats around 3 weeks.

I havent rlly looked yet but do u mind sharing where u found that info?

Skeletonlord
08-27-2012, 02:47 PM
On mobile so I can't link you to it but it's the newest thread in the Arcane Legends General Discussion.

Jcyee
08-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Ah ok. Thanks! :)

Jugernugetx
08-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Oh crud! The contest!! O.O *draws*