PDA

View Full Version : Dont make lb items tradeable anymore

Bomkinng al
01-21-2023, 02:23 PM
As title says, all the rare vanities will drop at prices, coz everyone will buy lb items. Just make only few, dont make every event, if there in game will be many lb, it will worth nothing then xD,

TheRealOGJohn
01-21-2023, 10:01 PM
As title says, all the rare vanities will drop at prices, coz everyone will buy lb items. Just make only few, dont make every event, if there in game will be many lb, it will worth nothing then xD,

-1 [emoji1598]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|Ares|
01-22-2023, 06:37 AM
Nah throw them all to be tradable, y'all be running out of merch material trying to make prices of whatever is available already even more expensive.

Jajang
01-22-2023, 08:00 AM
+1

Make vanity LB not every event that actually has LB (using energy), but make it yearly in rotation.

For example, in 2022, the vanity LB tradeable was in the Winter event. Then this year (2023), for example it is only in the Ursoth event. I think like that is better than making all events that use their energy vanity LB tradeable.

mqp2385
01-22-2023, 10:33 AM
As title says, all the rare vanities will drop at prices, coz everyone will buy lb items. Just make only few, dont make every event, if there in game will be many lb, it will worth nothing then xD,+1 if you do every event everything will die you keep killing this game constantly they will become normal sets and runners why paid so much on energies and time for less then 600m if they do they will drop 500m 400m imagine nothing to grind for and then rip normal sets I mean if they do w.e but this will kill the game . Might as well make all even old runners get their money back and make them traedable I mean past present and future and kill it all.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Ploid
01-22-2023, 04:11 PM
+1 if you do every event everything will die you keep killing this game constantly they will become normal sets and runners why paid so much on energies and time for less then 600m if they do they will drop 500m 400m imagine nothing to grind for and then rip normal sets I mean if they do w.e but this will kill the game . Might as well make all even old runners get their money back and make them traedable I mean past present and future and kill it all.

Sent from my moto g pure using TapatalkThen don't sell the vanities for cheap? If you paid 600m for energies then sell the vanity for 600m or more?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Happyarlorday
01-29-2023, 07:05 PM
+1 to this idea

Synergia
01-30-2023, 03:17 PM
Let the people who run LB make gold out of their hard work.

-1, continue to make tradeable LB items, there are alot of events without vanity rewards anyway

Jajang
01-30-2023, 04:30 PM
Let the people who run LB make gold out of their hard work.

-1, continue to make tradeable LB items, there are alot of events without vanity rewards anyway

So, can you ensure that the current vanity LB price (yesterday during the winter 2022 event) will definitely go up like the previous tradable vanity LB price? Or only 1-2b because they will be a lot and seem "ordinary"? If u can't ensure, can u make the previous tradeable LB vanity cost only 1b+? Not 5-10b+? Just because they are called "OP RARE LB VANITY"?.

Synergia
01-30-2023, 04:50 PM
So, can you ensure that the current vanity LB price (yesterday during the winter 2022 event) will definitely go up like the previous tradable vanity LB price? Or only 1-2b because they will be a lot and seem "ordinary"? If u can't ensure, can u make the previous tradeable LB vanity cost only 1b+? Not 5-10b+? Just because they are called "OP RARE LB VANITY"?.

Why do you want these vanitys to be more expensive than it already is?
Happens to have one?

Did you know, that this is the first time a LB item costs 1-2B gold in like 2 weeks after release?
Is it not enough?

Do you want them to be 5-10B?
Let me explain something, these 5-10B vanitys are here since 2014, so you have no right to demand that a 2 weeks old vanity will be just as expensive as them, regardless to their design.

BTW Ghost 2014 LB set, an AMAZING Design set, rare and 8 years old vanity, is worth around 4-4.5B now, which is just like 2-3 fresh ugly LB vanities.

500M-2B worth reward for people who work hard for their reward during events make sense, if you want it to be worth more, make a clever choices before you decide to go for a tradeable LB vanity, and you will have to wait.

Advocacies
01-30-2023, 09:47 PM
Why do you want these vanitys to be more expensive than it already is?
Happens to have one?

Did you know, that this is the first time a LB item costs 1-2B gold in like 2 weeks after release?
Is it not enough?

Do you want them to be 5-10B?
Let me explain something, these 5-10B vanitys are here since 2014, so you have no right to demand that a 2 weeks old vanity will be just as expensive as them, regardless to their design.

BTW Ghost 2014 LB set, an AMAZING Design set, rare and 8 years old vanity, is worth around 4-4.5B now, which is just like 2-3 fresh ugly LB vanities.

500M-2B worth reward for people who work hard for their reward during events make sense, if you want it to be worth more, make a clever choices before you decide to go for a tradeable LB vanity, and you will have to wait.

Bro wants 10b for 2 week old vanity simple answer XD

Arkiouj
01-30-2023, 10:18 PM
Very simple.

LB banner untradeable.

LB Vanity and badges tradeable. No need to flip-flop between the two, just do it like the old days.

leprereturningplayer
01-31-2023, 07:35 AM
Very simple.

LB banner untradeable.

LB Vanity and badges tradeable. No need to flip-flop between the two, just do it like the old days.

Agreed, vanitys should be tradeable from LB, lb takes hard work alot

mqp2385
01-31-2023, 07:58 AM
Agreed, vanitys should be tradeable from LB, lb takes hard work alotSo finally you can stop posting u have Lb sets fake and finally get yours

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk