PDA

View Full Version : I do it for the Lulz

clow1995
08-31-2010, 11:04 PM
Ok everyone ive been gone for to long so everyone this is my present to you all and all the devs for the amazing mmo pl. So i hope you enjoy comment on what you thought. by the way if you dont know this song 1. shame on you 2. look up journey

Just a small town bird
Living in a lonely world
he took the mysterious portal going anywhere
Just a city bear
Born and raised in thhe urslan world
He took the mysterious portal going anywhere

A zombie in a smoky room
A smell of blood and cheap elixars
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers, waiting, up and down the fathom crypt
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

Working hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a lance
Paying anything to roll the dice
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
most will get a fail pink
Oh the search never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:06 PM
1.) you CLEARLY made this up; and shame on YOU for saying shame on the people who don't know this song.

2.) the last paragraph of the song PROVES that the song is made up.

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:07 PM
Woot woot. Journey FTW!

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:08 PM
1.) you CLEARLY made this up; and shame on YOU for saying shame on the people who don't know this song.

Bahahahahhahahah you don't know who journey is? Please tell me you're joking, it's not like you to joke.

clow1995
08-31-2010, 11:09 PM

omg lightning really? it is called a parody bro lighten up go listen to the acctual song its a classic

vulgarstrike
08-31-2010, 11:10 PM
this is interesting... I'll go to sleep now.

Nugget
08-31-2010, 11:10 PM
nubcake!!!!

yourmom

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:11 PM
Bahahahahhahahah you don't know who journey is? Please tell me you're joking, it's not like you to joke.

OFCOURSE ITS NOT LIKE ME TO JOKE! GOD!

And I DONT know WHO or WHAT Journey is.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:11 PM
lightning has been being a nutjob

Nutjob? What do YOU know about nutjobs?!?! No seriously, TELL us.

clow1995
08-31-2010, 11:12 PM
omg hahah google it no lightning

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:13 PM
OFCOURSE ITS NOT LIKE ME TO JOKE! GOD!

And I DONT know WHO or WHAT Journey is.

Dude! Journey made music, they are a legacy, an eternal flame of music meant to burn forever. They are the legends of music, go look them up, if you haven't heard them yet, you probably won't have much respect for them, but you are seriously the first person I have ever met that has never heard of journey!!!

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:14 PM
Nutjob? What do YOU know about nutjobs?!?! No seriously, TELL us.

Don't mind Lightning Nugget, he's a but sensitive now. ;)

Please excuse my double posts.

Demonicdevyn
lol found it

LIGHTNINGLORD67
Dude! Journey made music, they are a legacy, an eternal flame of music meant to burn forever. They are the legends of music, go look them up, if you haven't heard them yet, you probably won't have much respect for them, but you are seriously the first person I have ever met that has never heard of journey!!!

/facepalm with strains

WHAT TERM SHOULD I TYPE!!? There are like BILLIONS of results named "JOURNEY"

You sir....never mind.

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:16 PM
/facepalm with strains

WHAT TERM SHOULD I TYPE!!? There are like BILLIONS of results named "JOURNEY"

You sir....never mind.

Dude type journey in YouTube, I'm about 99.9% sure the one of the top 5 results is gonna be journey, don't stop believing', its the most amazing song ever, and anyone that says otherwise I will never understand.

Haikus
08-31-2010, 11:19 PM
hahahahahahahahaha who doesnt know who journey is...wait lightning doesnt:D but seriously everyone knows don't stop believing dude..u watch family guy dont u?...they implemented once in a old episode tho...

jonboy
08-31-2010, 11:20 PM
They look daggy, not quite my style.

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:21 PM
hahahahahahahahaha who doesnt know who journey is...wait lightning doesnt:D but seriously everyone knows don't stop believing dude..u watch family guy dont u?...they implemented once in a old episode tho...

What a great episode, second best parody or time they implemented a song. It was my rung tone for a while (the family guy version rofl) the best time was when they did the can't touch this parody.

But seriously, if you don't know journey from being one of the biggest legacies in music, then you should atleast know it from an animated show lol.

Haikus
08-31-2010, 11:21 PM
he must not be human....we have an extra terrestrial on our hands...implement him in ao3..i think yes devs..i think yes;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:23 PM
/facepalm with strains..AGAIN!!!

WOW!! That guy literally gave me a headache because his voice was annoying!

What kind of theme is based on that HORRID song?? No seriously, WHAT?!?

clow1995
lmao so guys like the parody?

KingFu
he must not be human....we have an extra terrestrial on our hands...implement him in ao3..i think yes devs..i think yes;)

Ahh, I love the description in the scarab buckler!!

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/c8b3b525.png

Haikus
08-31-2010, 11:24 PM
What a great episode, second best parody or time they implemented a song. It was my rung tone for a while (the family guy version rofl) the best time was when they did the can't touch this parody.

But seriously, if you don't know journey from being one of the biggest legacies in music, then you should atleast know it from an animated show lol.

haha im presidential peter interns think im hot dont care if ur handicap ill still park in ur stop ive been around the world...etc.. hahahaha loved it XD

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:24 PM

Dude! You clearly don't legendary amazing music when you hear it. Journey is a legacy, ask anyone! Do you play any instruments or sing or have anything incorporated with music?

clow1995
08-31-2010, 11:25 PM

What kind of theme is based on that HORRID song?? No seriously, WHAT?!?i will try to disreguard that statement lightning i just hope that the rock gods will be as kind as me

Haikus
Ahh, I love the description in the scarab buckler!!

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/c8b3b525.png

hahahahahahah is that seriously there mystic...or did u photoshop it?...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
Dude! You clearly don't legendary amazing music when you hear it. Journey is a legacy, ask anyone! Do you play any instruments or sing or have anything incorporated with music?

A thick NO.

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:26 PM
haha im presidential peter interns think im hot dont care if ur handicap ill still park in ur stop ive been around the world...etc.. hahahaha loved it XD

It's Peter go Peter I'm Peter yes I'm Peter let's see Regis rap this way! Can't touch me! Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun can't touch me. Ya do the Peter griffinnbump, cant touch me. Hahahahah

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:27 PM
A thick NO.

Do you listen to music much? I mainly listen to R&B but I play the drums so I do have a respect for rock, since I have to, especially legendary rock like journey! And yes Haikus, its there;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:28 PM
Do you listen to music much? I mainly listen to R&B but I play the drums so I do have a respect for rock, since I have to, especially legendary rock like journey! And yes Haikus, its there;)

/facepalm

I HATE ROCK!!!!

Haikus
08-31-2010, 11:29 PM
And yes Haikus, its there;)

hahahahahahahahaha thats hilarious then XD he has like 8 characters right?like 4 45s or something and im sure he has one maybe 2 probably had five of those shields lol..i never noticed it but still hahahahahahahahah:D

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:30 PM
/facepalm

I HATE ROCK!!!!

Rock formed music today, I'm not talking screamo, I'm talking classic rock, and more up beat, like Sweet Child O' Mine, you've heard of Guns and Roses right? What about Queen? If you haven't heard of them, I give up on you rofl.

vulgarstrike
08-31-2010, 11:31 PM
/facepalm

I HATE ROCK!!!!

rock shreds on your face.

I like all rock, from metallic, to iron maiden, to rage against the machine, to muse, to anberlin. music is a beauty. music is my life. respect the instruments or I'll bang a keyboard over your face.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:33 PM

I like all rock, from metallic, to iron maiden, to rage against the machine, to muse, to anberlin. music is a beauty. music is my life. respect the instruments or I'll bang a keyboard over your face.

Go ahead!! IDGAF!!!

And Mystical, I haven't heard of them. If you think that's funny...

/HUGE facepalm

haroldiv
08-31-2010, 11:34 PM

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq45/haroldmopedarmy/plfacepalm.jpg

Haikus
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaahhhhhh i bet the whole population on earth does>.<

KingFu
Go ahead!! IDGAF!!!

And Mystical, I haven't heard of them. If you think that's funny...

/HUGE facepalm

Hahahahha, have you heard of bands that are still performing today? Like Muse and Red Hot Chili Peppers? Flea is one of the best basists in the world IMO!

vulgarstrike
08-31-2010, 11:35 PM
http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq45/haroldmopedarmy/plfacepalm.jpg

yay for epic win
ps. lightning control your issues

clow1995
08-31-2010, 11:35 PM

lol i recently went to iron maiden with my grandma it was great haha (she is a rock fan) to bad they didnt play any new songs except for the song el dorado

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:36 PM
yay for epic win
ps. lightning control your issues

As you can see.... I CANT!!!

Haroldiv, ENOUGH with the pics, seriously.

Mystical, a thick...NO!

Haikus
08-31-2010, 11:37 PM
haha obviously he hasnt heard of music>.< and dude chill u honestly dont have to comment back...u do realize its a virtual forum for a virtual online video game?right?

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:38 PM
As you can see.... I CANT!!!

Haroldiv, ENOUGH with the pics, seriously.

Mystical, a thick...NO!

HahhahahahahahahhahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahhhahh

Lemme get this straight, you've never heard of. Jounrey. Queen. Muse. Red hot chili peppers. Or guns and roses? This kid is unbelievable!!!!!! Hahahaha I'm sorry this is too funnayyyy hahahahhahaha

/face palm while LMAO

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:39 PM
haha obviously he hasnt heard of music>.< and dude chill u honestly dont have to comment back...u do realize its a virtual forum for a virtual online video game?right?

/facepalm(s)

I know it's virtual because it's in the IN-TER-NET!

but still, YOU guys are REAL people

LIGHTNINGLORD67
HahhahahahahahahhahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahhhahh

Lemme get this straight, you've never heard of. Jounrey. Queen. Muse. Red hot chili peppers. Or guns and roses? This kid is unbelievable!!!!!! Hahahaha I'm sorry this is too funnayyyy hahahahhahaha

/face palm while LMAO

I've heard if them but I don't know their songs

there's a difference

EDIT: Haikus, THIS is partially WHY I'm in a bad mood

clow1995

in the wise words of haikus
and guys got any other songs you would want me to make a pl parody of?

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:40 PM
/facepalm(s)

I know it's virtual because it's in the IN-TER-NET!

but still, YOU guys are REAL people

Do me one favor, please. Go on YouTube and listen to Sweet Child O' Mine by guns and roses, if that sing doesn't hit you with astonishment, idk what will.

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:42 PM
in the wise words of haikus
and guys got any other songs you would want me to make a pl parody of?

1) Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns and Roses

2) Dont Stop Me Now - Queen

3) Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

Please do these! They'd be great, and they're classics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haikus
08-31-2010, 11:42 PM
hahahah dude just dont come back to this thread haha u never had to comment it isnt like fb where they let u know someone commented ur the one coming back...what u dont see/read cant bother u LL...ur honestly laying this upon urself...take a nap or something:D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:43 PM
Do me one favor, please. Go on YouTube and listen to Sweet Child O' Mine by guns and roses, if that sing doesn't hit you with astonishment, idk what will.

1.) How old ARE you??

2.) I guess it's ok, but I don't see what's so ASTONISHING about it

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:44 PM
1.) How old ARE you??

2.) I guess it's ok, but I don't see what's so ASTONISHING about it

1) 13.75 :p

2) Have you heard the guitar solos and the passion in the singers voice? The drums are insane too. Dude. It's amazing.

Clow, you think those songs will work? I'd love to hear em!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:44 PM
hahahah dude just dont come back to this thread haha u never had to comment it isnt like fb where they let u know someone commented ur the one coming back...what u dont see/read cant bother u LL...ur honestly laying this upon urself...take a nap or something:D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:45 PM
1) 13.75 :p

2) Have you heard the guitar solos and the passion in the singers voice? The drums are insane too. Dude. It's amazing.

I'll check that out

clow1995
08-31-2010, 11:46 PM
1) Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns and Roses

2) Dont Stop Me Now - Queen

3) Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

Please do these! They'd be great, and they're classics!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think that i will do number 3 itll be funn or dust in the wind lmfaoooo

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:47 PM
i think that i will do number 3 itll be funn or dust in the wind lmfaoooo

Rofl, I think the song could be morfed into PL :p

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:48 PM
Mystical: I swear, I don't SEE the COLOR (the passion) in the singer's voice nor the guitar solos.

I swear, it's just a plain song to me

clow1995
08-31-2010, 11:49 PM
Mystical: I swear, I don't SEE the COLOR (the passion) in the singer's voice nor the guitar solos.

I swear, it's just a plain song to me

well then obviously this isnt the thread for you. you didnt even think this was funny

Haikus
08-31-2010, 11:50 PM
fun fun thread night guys! and LL take an alka seltzer and lay down.....:D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:50 PM
well then obviously this isnt the thread for you. you didnt even think this was funny

That doesn't mean YOU have to respond to a post that I meant for MYSTICAL.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:51 PM
fun fun thread night guys! and LL take an alka seltzer and lay down.....:D

Alkaseltzer makes me throw up, I usually don't take them

Haikus
08-31-2010, 11:51 PM
i just think u shouldnt have layed this upon yourself...my last two cents night!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:52 PM
i just think u shouldnt have layed this upon yourself...my last two cents night!

/facepalm

Idk what that means so I'm going to ignore whatever you said

Haikus
08-31-2010, 11:52 PM
Alkaseltzer makes me throw up, I usually don't take them

ya dude they be nasty lol but if u make it through em it helps;)

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:53 PM

He doesn't have to, but he can. Dur dur dur!!

Haikus
08-31-2010, 11:54 PM
/facepalm

Idk what that means so I'm going to ignore whatever you said

hahahahahaha u honestly dont know what layed upon yourself means?haha or two cents?or was it the just?:D im saying u shouldnt have commented on this post..let alone keep coming back to it.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:54 PM
He doesn't have to, but he can. Dur dur dur!!

/facepalm

I'm not even DUMB in the SLIGHTEST!

clow1995
08-31-2010, 11:55 PM

lol well the thing is this is my thread so yeah... remember golden rule if you dont have something nice to say shush

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:56 PM
/facepalm

I'm not even DUMB in the SLIGHTEST!

Think whatcha wannttttttttt ;)

I won't forget this by the way, if only Wolf and Koda were on, they would think this is funny ****, I'll catch em tomara!;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-31-2010, 11:56 PM
lol well the thing is this is my thread so yeah... remember golden rule if you dont have something nice to say shush

And yet I say that in MY threads and no one RESPECTS it in the SLIGHTEST!!!!!

clow1995
08-31-2010, 11:58 PM

well dont be a hypocrite and follow your own rules

LIGHTNINGLORD67
Think whatcha wannttttttttt ;)

I won't forget this by the way, if only Wolf and Koda were on, they would think this is funny ****, I'll catch em tomara!;)

Please don't make me go berserk on you. My anger is just getting worse by the second and, literally, something bad is going to happen.

well dont be a hypocrite and follow your own rules

?

KingFu

clow said it perfectly, but it's different when you use that stuff in your threads, and dknt use it in other peoples.

KingFu
08-31-2010, 11:59 PM
Please don't make me go berserk on you. My anger is just getting worse by the second and, literally, something bad is going to happen.

?

Well, there is a whole iPad screen in between us, so have fun punching your screen and breaking your hand, and the screen, and having all your allowance going towards a new computer screen!

Haikus
09-01-2010, 12:00 AM
clear ur inbox mystic :D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Allright I'm out for a bit

Haikus was right - I should relax before I explode with comments full of vulgar language.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Well, there is a whole iPad screen in between us, so have fun punching your screen and breaking your hand, and the screen, and having all your allowance going towards a new computer screen!

you took it literally, shut....it...

KingFu

Haikus was right - I should relax before I explode with comments full of vulgar language.

Haikus was right, Haikus is always right, when he's wrong, he saves it by saying the good old "I knew that;)"

Will do haikus.

Oh and Lightning

Nah

Nevmind

I don't wanna make you more mad ;)

Haikus

point out the obvious...when is he ever wrong:D i kid i kid:P

KingFu
09-01-2010, 12:02 AM
you took it literally, shut....it...

Someone is getting testy. Hehe

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-01-2010, 12:02 AM
Haikus was right, Haikus is always right, when he's wrong, he saves it by saying the good old "I knew that;)"

Will do haikus.

Oh and Lightning

Nah

Nevmind

I don't wanna make you more mad ;)

no just tell me before I leave.

Justg
09-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Our community is very passionate about two things: Pocket Legends AND music... maybe a little more so with music!