PDA

View Full Version : Cap a week after DL (possibly) along with Double XP weekend!

Zaonabiuibil
08-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Star Legends level cap and new content probably coming out the following week (again, depending on testing and final polish). Oh, and you are hearing this here first - double XP weekend for Star Legends on for this long Labor Day weekend!

(The following week is the week after DL content)
This was posted on the AL forums (edited out the non-SL parts), cap cap cap cap after DL cap!

(And here is the link to the thread if you want the full scoop on all the STS games: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67457-Still-working-away-on-Arcane-Legends)

Popular
08-27-2012, 08:10 PM
10 levels = 5 level

Prestige
08-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Why not double damage :(. Much more beneficial for those who have already capped and bored to death...

Edit: I guess it would ruin pink prices, but honestly still helpful...

flashbackflip
08-28-2012, 02:21 AM
Wow.. Octavos got ninja'd lol

Thanx Mitch! U gave us hope :D

Tayvar
08-28-2012, 09:11 AM
If your already well into level 40, is it worth trying to push to level 41 at this point? My reasoning is that in two weeks we get the new level cap so I assume if your already over level 40 that you'll just get bumped to 41 once the xp requirement drops. So instead of pushing your level 40 to 41 this weekend, perhaps it would better to use the xp boost to level up an alt?

octavos
08-28-2012, 09:26 AM
Wow.. Octavos got ninja'd lol

Thanx Mitch! U gave us hope :D

well, this ninja is sick.... so yea more power to da players XD

but i did update this post yesterday...so yea lol
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58733-Arcane-Legends-lt-Pre-View-gt-FAQ

CriostalCamhaoir
08-28-2012, 02:13 PM
If your already well into level 40, is it worth trying to push to level 41 at this point? My reasoning is that in two weeks we get the new level cap so I assume if your already over level 40 that you'll just get bumped to 41 once the xp requirement drops. So instead of pushing your level 40 to 41 this weekend, perhaps it would better to use the xp boost to level up an alt?

Well one reason to get to 41 is the abriters chest piece! Once lvl cap hits and you have some experience into 41 you don't get bumped to 41 automatically, what happens is they reduce the xp needed to get to 41 by a percentage and do the same with the experience you have gained, so you will still have to grind to 41 (it just won't take as much). But that chest piece is wicked cool! So you should push for 41 in my opinion! I know I will be with my op!

Prestige
08-28-2012, 03:50 PM

Yeah, plus you do not get bumped you get a percentage of your experience based on the updated values. I don't know why a lot of people assume this... I would recommend reaching the cap if you can, 2 weeks is ample time to do the cap without any enhancers or buffs (assuming you have a couple hours a day to play).

flashbackflip
08-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Lol i thought i will never say this after reaching 41 on my main (no alts) but dudes...

I MISS GRINDING :D

Cephei
08-28-2012, 04:50 PM
I only capped my commando because Its my main. The com chest isnt that great but hopefully the new arbiter Part looks good with the com chest.
The engi is the best imo.
I like operatives chest too but u think i wont cap my op because Its Not my class and i dont like playing it.