PDA

View Full Version : Rogue epic skills!

Bless
08-27-2012, 07:37 PM
So i was playing my #2 favourite MMO (not naming it) and there was a class tree on it.

Archer -> Ranger -> Assassin -> Gun master

And the ranger has such an EPIC skill tree...and there were 2 moves i would LOVE to see in AL.

1. Wind Walker! Its an aoe buff that raises mine (and people around me) speed.

2. Covering Fire! Its an AOE attack where the player rapidly fires arrows in 360* degree circle. It hits all enemies around the player. It looks soooo cool i wish i could take a screenie but im on mobile and that game is on desktop :(

So im asking you fellow forumers, whts the skill you would like to see in AL?

Scar9612
08-27-2012, 09:44 PM
So i was playing my #2 favourite MMO (not naming it) and there was a class tree on it.

Archer -> Ranger -> Assassin -> Gun master

And the ranger has such an EPIC skill tree...and there were 2 moves i would LOVE to see in AL.

1. Wind Walker! Its an aoe buff that raises mine (and people around me) speed.

2. Covering Fire! Its an AOE attack where the player rapidly fires arrows in 360* degree circle. It hits all enemies around the player. It looks soooo cool i wish i could take a screenie but im on mobile and that game is on desktop :(

So im asking you fellow forumers, whts the skill you would like to see in AL?Rogue: Draw blood-poisons and weakens armor
Sorcerer: Hells fire- A burst o flame erupts under your target and burns
Warrior: clobber-3x hit

Bless
08-28-2012, 07:15 AM
Cool!

n00b13st
08-28-2012, 02:28 PM
I'd like to see a sorceror skill that gives the sorceror temporary invincibility and the whole party a armor/damage/hit buff for a somewhat shorter time. Somewhat like the BoV/BoM+Magic Shield skills in PL but all in one because we only get a small number of active skills.

And...PASSIVE SKILLS! Those rock in DL.